Airport Terminal Services

Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace with some downtime.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 20, 2016
A typical day consists of periodical times of work and some downtime to ourselves afterwards. I've learned a lot about the airline industry and the way ramp operations work. Our station manager is one that is very caring about his employees and the safety and well being of them. I would have to say the hardest part of the job comes in the winter with all of the deicing that we have to do and with all of the snow on the ground; it makes doing our job much more difficult. But I would say that the most enjoyable part of the job is when you can look around at the people you're working with and know that you guys make a great team and that working as a team is essential for this type of job and you all know how to work together like a well oiled machine.
Pros
Being outside, exciting experiences, a lot of downtime, ability to learn new things.
Cons
Being in inclement weather, delayed flights, not getting off on time.
Not enough people for the workload provided
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2016
Was in charge of the supervising and training up to 30 personnel as well as maintaining a grueling flight schedule to the satisfactory of our customers as well as the guidelines within our company policy.
Pros
Always working, promotions, and increase in salary
Cons
not enough people to comfortably support a full flight schedule
I have nothing else to say about this job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 10, 2016
As a former employee at Airport Terminal Services (ATS). you would face a lot of challenges from the Airline Company, to management. ATS does not take care of there employees. They push them to hard on hours. Was always short handed on staff, and other fellow employees would quit the job in a heart beat.
Love ats.
Regional Manager Eastern U.S and Canada (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 3, 2016
Great start place with lots of opportunities to grow. Its up to you! work hard and grow for sure. You will be known as YOU and not as an employee number or seniority date.
Pros
Fast advancement, pay well
Cons
work all the time.
Waste of time and money...
Glorified bellboy (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 21, 2016
...completely unnecessary services that is horribly mis-managed. Job posting stated about 20-32 hours per week, which ended up being closer to 32 hours a month. No on-the-job training provided and very poor support services, work supplies and uniforms. An abject failure of a job opportunity; it felt almost like volunteer work!
Pros
N/a
Cons
Too many to list...
Productive and fast but fun learning enviorment
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 4, 2016
I only worked for ATS for a couple of months, but my experience was a good one. I would recommend anyone to work there. My co-workers where nice, everything was dealt in a timely and professional manner. Every question was asked was answer and the trainers where excellent with there jobs.
Pros
weight room and fun enviorment
Excellent project
Senior LeadConsultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 3, 2016
Worked as Revenue Cycle lead for system implementation of 7 hospitals for this client. Hospitals were located in CA which allowed for creative traveling since I reside in FL, however, client was very supportive in flexibility and allowed us to work remote as well.
Not a good palce to work
customer service rep is (Current Employee) –  farmer branchApril 25, 2016
Starting off with this company was good. It was a lot of overtime and the pay was good at that time. Ive been working there for about 3 years and due to the changes that's has been made, with the amount of money coming in, is not taking care of things. the hardest part of the job is management.
Pros
no pros
Cons
short breaks
Fun environment with fun people to work with
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 14, 2016
very independent working conditions with flexible hours and very interesting people to work with. Benefits however,are limited to 401k and PTO no health benefits
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
benefits are limited
I take pride in my work place and in my work i do.
Dear Hiring management (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 14, 2016
I always Go to work with a happy and smiling

I learn something new each day at work, if that something new that come up on the job to meeting new people

I work well with my management, i always make sure that i report and keep a good relationship with my place of work , in a professional matter .

The hardest part of a past job ive had, it having to get my job done and work as a team with my co worker to get the job done on a time line we had to make happen. to pull together what we had in supplies and reported the lack of not having all our supplies to my boss to let him know we are short. at the end of the day i got my job done and got the correct supplies for my job.

making new friends , being a team member and enjoying my co workers at work ,working together makes the job fly by faster.
Pros
free food at work
Cons
not having all work supplies order and at work, to do my job.when needed
Productive and great play to further your work experince
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ama, LAApril 1, 2016
I had a great and dusty expericne working at the grain elevator. Productive and great way to further your work experience in the construction and maintenence field
Pros
free lunch from time to time
Cons
Short breaks
not good to work for
owner operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 28, 2016
A 4 wheeler hit me .the police said its the other guys fault and gave him 3 tickets and they terminated my contract and marked my Dac with bad marks. the loads don't pay.
Fun Job with Planes
Customer Service/Ramp Agent Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2016
This job is fun, we always have a good time getting all the passengers out on time and safely. I love this job, its an awesome experience for career wise.
Pros
This is something that would look great on resume
Cons
Any mistake can cause aircraft to fail
gets boring at times
Material Handler/ Dryer Operator (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILFebruary 24, 2016
As a operator, there is a lot of down time and sitting around. Running the scales your busy with trucks all day but other than that it is going out and cleaning.
good company
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILFebruary 18, 2016
worked hard to bring profitable growth to the company and worked to make money for ADM on a monthly basis. picked up a lot of new business for ADM thru working the phones and visits with customers.
Hard work
Airport Terminal Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 18, 2016
A typical day at work consists of loading and unloading all the suit cases from the airplanes. It is very hard work i learned though it feels nice when you work hard and get your paycheck. I learned how to work with people that are not like me. The management is alright and the coworkers aren't that great.
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
short lunches
easy work and good pay
frac sand (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 9, 2016
easy place to work for and it is good pay but something was happening that made me quit. But other than that i didn't mind working there
Pros
easy work and good pay
Cons
personal
Run the other way
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2016
First of all, Management is horrible and pretty much non existent until it comes to saving a buck. They will work you hard, then rush you off the clock and many times your check will not be right. No HR, supervisors don't do any work and are incompetent on the scene, and upper management is invisible.

Btw there are no flight benefits, you're lucky if you get the bad healthcare plan and they let you keep it. This company does not appreciate their employees and that's why they are dropping like flies. Hopefully the airline will find another contract soon. This one is doomed.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
no benefits, bad management, horrible hours
i like the work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 3, 2016
i was grooming plane do lavatory, carter, do portable water and more. Load and unload baggage's i got to meet and interact with people of kind of race
Great job security
Assistant Operations Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 31, 2016
I enjoy the fast pace of river terminal work, I seem to learn something new every day. The days feel short and you feel a sense of accomplishment. Some of the time the days seemed to run very very long without help from upper management. The hardest part of this job is not being able to make plans any time of day or weekend until day of or day before because of breakdowns. I really like to be competitive and drive others to be competitive in the work place. I feel that it creates a different driving force to make all employees better and safer.
Pros
Hard working group of guys and the job is very stable
Cons
I feel that I have reached the top of my career because I won't relocate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Airport Terminal Services Reviews by Location