Airport Terminal Services

Airport Terminal Services United States Employee Reviews

ATS
MANAGER (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Ineffective upper management, poor communication, limited or no advancement
I thoroughly enjoy the people I work with. Upper management not so much. The company either does not see the value in an adequate IT infrastructure or they are just cheap because so much productivity is wasted on manual processes.

There is very little guidance from upper management on competing priorities. Employees are expected to work additional hours in order to meet conflicting deadlines. Once in a while this is no big deal, but it becomes an expectation with little or no appreciation.

Upper management apparently does not see the value in succession planning or mentoring because it is non-existent. The performance evaluation process is at best, inconsistent and unfair.

If you enjoy working 50 plus hours per week, every week this may be the place for you. Otherwise this is a dead end job where upper management does not value the contributions of the staff.
Loved my job, hated the company.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2015
Pros: free flight benefits after 3 months
Cons: everything else
I loved being a check in agent and working at the gates on my own, but I'll be 100% honest, this company SUCKS. You feel like you can't even talk to the managers, that's how rude they are. People down in Operations are just as rude, and some of the leads are the worst. I loved doing my job, but I hated who was in charge. Disorganized company that is unfortunately contracted for Allegiant, also known as the worst airline of all time. The turn over rate was so bad, we had so many new hires and they all left because of how horrible it is. Please steer clear of this place.
Great as a part time job.
agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: shift trades
Cons: barely take lunch or break.
I learned all kinds different planes, met alot great people, great co-workers, boss is awesome, but working with equipment that breaks now and then wasn't helpful but my co-workers made it enjoyable to work here.
Hard environment to work in/ People make the difference
Employee (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2015
Lots of potential if the right management and staff are in place. Feels like a ticking time bomb always ready to go off. The staff can be fun or cut throat.
a lot of responsiblities
customer service (Current Employee), Romulus, MIDecember 9, 2014
Pros: your coworkers are great
Cons: a lot of standing and walking, moneys not great for what is expected
your under a lot of pressure to get the flights out on time,

most of the coworkers are great to work with
n/a
ramp agent (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 24, 2014
low pay not enough hours to make ends meet i work with good hard working people
Good Place to work
Ramp Lead on Delta Contract (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed the work. they were very accommodative to my needs.
horrible
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Palm Springs, CAOctober 27, 2014
nothing but problems and back breaking labor with no help if you want this please dont apply for them they will use you and thats it
Management is bad , low pay
Ramp Agent - ATS (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2014
Cons: low pay
Do not apply for this job! The management sucks, they are not organized. There is always shortage of equipment and employees. Rarely get any help from anyone.
Worst company ever!
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2014
Pros: going home!!!
Cons: everything!!
ATS doesn't even deserve a 1 star rating!! Horrible company to work for! Hours suck. Pay sucks!! Management sucks!!! Especially the a.m supervisor. The leads are just as bad. The worst one is the ticket counter lead. She's the most laziest, rudest person. They don't help the agents out. If there's an issue with a guest they don't resolve it. They just give you a phone number and tell the customer to call even though the leads/ supervisors can easily resolve it. ATS does not care about their employees. If they did, they wouldn't have to be posting openings every other day.
Fast pace work enviroment
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 29, 2014
Very good company, good training, very professional and caring
DO NOT WORK FOR ATS
OPERATIONS AGENT (Former Employee), CMHSeptember 20, 2014
Cons: low wages..aweful untrained management
ATS WILL HIRE ANYONE TO KEEP GETTING MONEY FROM UNITED AIRLINES. THEY ARE THE WORST UNORGANIZED COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN. TO KEEP FROM PAYING YOU ANY OVERTIME THEY WILL SPLIT YOU PAYCHECKS, IF YOU GET PAID YOUR CORRECT HOURS FROM THE PREVIOUS WEEK. THEY GET EMPLOYEES EXCITED ABOUT GOING ON OUT OF TOWN TRIPS FOR TRAINING, BUT THEN THEY WILL NOT EVEN PROVIDE YOU WITH ENOUGH PER DIEM TO SURVIVE WHILE YOUR THERE. THE MANAGEMENT IS UNDERHANDED AND DIRTY. I AM SURE WHEN UNITED AIRLINES FINDS OUT ABOUT THERE BUSINESS PRACTICES THEY WILL GET RID OF THEM. IF YOU HAVE NO GOALS IN LIFE AND WANT A NOTHING JOB ATS IS YOU GO TO COMPANY
fun place to work poor management but fast work
groomer (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2014
the hardest part of the job was dealing with management they did not care about the employees. that said what made the job enjoyable was the co workers they made the whole job fun because after awhile of working together we bacame like family and got along very well
Liked working there but the wee hours in the morning were hard
Ticketing Agent (Former Employee), Las VegasAugust 20, 2014
Pros: short work days, great people, flexable
Cons: horrible early hours
Overall a good company to work for. When Corporate came in they were horrible knit picking at every little thing. Otherwise good company.
Great part time job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: excellant part time job
Cons: no benefits
Always busy preparing for flight arrival and departures.
Communication with ground crew and flight crew is critical.
its a fun place to learn and gain experience
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: bbqs, pizza partys, competitive pay $$$
Cons: no benefits, only 15-20 hrs a week
Just part time is good,..transitional part time job but not a career,..managment is very low...you have to be able to handle favoritism, critisism, discrimination,..other than that your good, you get a nice cardio workout exercise and getting paid doing fun job.
Unreliable work place
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2014
Pros: a steady souce of income
Cons: a steady souce of income
I enjoyed working in the airport, its a great place to meet people and network. ATS is not the most dependable company to work for if you're looking for job security of a place to build a career. Management is never on the same page so the company operates on different rules depending on what shift you work.
Good company
Grooming Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 3, 2014
Pros: annual raise
Cons: job stability/contract work
Fast paced challenging environment. Good company within the aviation business.
Cool company, but don't expect to make a career out of it.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), Ontario, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: fun, easy work, friendly environment
Cons: crazy schedules, lack of hours, work on holidays
I enjoy working here but I just find it hard to take it serious in the long run. I feel like this job is more for someone just starting out in the work environment.
Miserable work place, no upward mobility
Passenger Gate Agent (Former Employee), Detroit Metro Airport- DTWMay 9, 2014
Pros: we get off before dark.
Cons: low pay, no days off, poor upper mgmt
They don't hire enough people so you can never request a day off even if it's four weeks in advance (you are better off calling off). Management is TERRIBLE. They belittle you in front of passengers to make themselves look powerful and all-knowing. If you buy the station manager some gifts she will eat out of your hand. Everybody is miserable because the pay is minimal (you top out at $11) pressure not to screw up is shoved down our throats daily. Out bosses boss is racist and a bigot. Makes fun of other cultures and races DAILY (our customers are allll foreign). Corporate has been called multiple times but NOTHING CHANGES. Don't work here unless you are nearly homeless.

1 2 3

About Airport Terminal Services

ATS (Airport Terminal Services, Inc.) serves approximately 40 airports in the United States and Canada with over 2,000 employees. – Read more

Airport Terminal Services Salaries