Airport Terminal Services

Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

I have nothing else to say about this job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 10, 2016
As a former employee at Airport Terminal Services (ATS). you would face a lot of challenges from the Airline Company, to management. ATS does not take care of there employees. They push them to hard on hours. Was always short handed on staff, and other fellow employees would quit the job in a heart beat.
NO mural! No one is held accountable for their actions, therefor no one shows up for work on time on a regular bases.
Crew Chief (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2015
No management, don't really understand how people aren't hurt on regular bases. NO pay, work all the time! Dead end job! Company doesn't care about you, it really shows, it's sad.
Pros
Work outside, not a sit down job.
Cons
Pay, benefits
good place to work
2nd shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, ILApril 23, 2015
I learned a lot of different skills while I was employed there, the management was mostly great and helpful, my co-workers was a great joy to be around and work with, the hardest part of the job was not seeing my family enough and being able to watch and participate in activities, the best part of my job was being able to teach and learn from other employees.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits
Cons
long hours and not enough family time
Productive and fast but fun learning enviorment
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 4, 2016
I only worked for ATS for a couple of months, but my experience was a good one. I would recommend anyone to work there. My co-workers where nice, everything was dealt in a timely and professional manner. Every question was asked was answer and the trainers where excellent with there jobs.
Pros
weight room and fun enviorment
Fun Job with Planes
Customer Service/Ramp Agent Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2016
This job is fun, we always have a good time getting all the passengers out on time and safely. I love this job, its an awesome experience for career wise.
Pros
This is something that would look great on resume
Cons
Any mistake can cause aircraft to fail
Cleaning planes
Grooming Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2016
This job was also fun I worked graveyard so we got on and off the planes asap so it was a slow night. but the co-workers I had were a blast. all in all I'm a fun out going person who also loves to work.
Love ats.
Regional Manager Eastern U.S and Canada (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 3, 2016
Great start place with lots of opportunities to grow. Its up to you! work hard and grow for sure. You will be known as YOU and not as an employee number or seniority date.
Pros
Fast advancement, pay well
Cons
work all the time.
Terrible.
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 22, 2016
The DTW location is the absolute worst! Needs to be closed down and not hire no more of those little dumb adults. The management is new and terrible especially the supervisors.
horrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE / COLLECTIONS AGENT (Former Employee) –  dallas txJune 22, 2015
management is horrible they take advantage of you. very poor advancements here. you get a raise every year but of 10 cents and thats only if you qualify. so much drama its like high school all over again.
Pros
co workers
Cons
poor management no advancements
Not well managed.
Ramp Agent DFW Airport (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOMay 20, 2015
Unsafe work environment. No benefits. They only hire part time to keep from paying benefits, even though they are extremely short handed. Insecure work schedule. Under staffed per work flow to safely perform duties. Perform numerous safety violations daily. Will not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Fast paced. Outside.
Cons
Pay. Safety. Under staffed, over worked. Management treatment.
Loved my job, hated the company.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2015
I loved being a check in agent and working at the gates on my own, but I'll be 100% honest, this company SUCKS. You feel like you can't even talk to the managers, that's how rude they are. People down in Operations are just as rude, and some of the leads are the worst. I loved doing my job, but I hated who was in charge. Disorganized company that is unfortunately contracted for Allegiant, also known as the worst airline of all time. The turn over rate was so bad, we had so many new hires and they all left because of how horrible it is. Please steer clear of this place.
Pros
free flight benefits after 3 months
Cons
everything else
Not a good palce to work
customer service rep is (Current Employee) –  farmer branchApril 25, 2016
Starting off with this company was good. It was a lot of overtime and the pay was good at that time. Ive been working there for about 3 years and due to the changes that's has been made, with the amount of money coming in, is not taking care of things. the hardest part of the job is management.
Pros
no pros
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work and grow
Document Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 4, 2016
They have a very good work ethic and is an great place to expand your skill set. They offer a flexible schedule.Highly recommend.
Interesting job for college students
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
I learned how to load and unload luggage on an airplane. Scanned baggage in and out so that the customers could track bags.
Productive and great play to further your work experince
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ama, LAApril 1, 2016
I had a great and dusty expericne working at the grain elevator. Productive and great way to further your work experience in the construction and maintenence field
Pros
free lunch from time to time
Cons
Short breaks
Fun and good place to work
Ramp agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 6, 2015
Good work place. you get long break. But you got to be alert at all times. work fast and keep track of what your doing. Good people to work with. Good time to work in the winter times. Overall, its an ok place to work at.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
no good benefits
Excellent project
Senior LeadConsultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 3, 2016
Worked as Revenue Cycle lead for system implementation of 7 hospitals for this client. Hospitals were located in CA which allowed for creative traveling since I reside in FL, however, client was very supportive in flexibility and allowed us to work remote as well.
food
Concession Worker (Former Employee) –  colmbiaJuly 26, 2016
working in the food was something new but I enjoy it great co workers good job security great all around
Great people
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2014
-A typical day at work, its always busy with planes coming and going. But we manage and pull threw every time.

- I learned that working with others is crucial to the job. One person cannot do the job alone.

- Management, great people and doing their best to communicate with other Ramp Agents.

- My Co-workers, amazing people to work with, everyone does their job and no need to pick up other peoples slack because they know the job well enough. If its a hectic day, of course we help out each other.

- The hardest part of the job. When one teams plane has arrived and another plane has arrived and when everyone else is busy. That's where it gets hard.

- Best part of the job, the people you work with and how well they handle the job.
Pros
down time and flying benefits
Cons
lack of full time positions
Material handler for multiple lines (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, ILJune 11, 2015
Very long hours. But it had great pay with benefits. My fellow team mates were very hard workers. The management team not so much.
benefits
Cons
it is hard on your body

Airport Terminal Services Reviews by Location