Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

If you want free travel, it might be worth it.
Baggage Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 21, 2017
Poorly managed, terribly old equipment and incomplete training from the very beginning. Morning shift gets babied, midshift has to clean up after them and night shift is forced to do overtime almost every night to deal with late planes and other issues with less than a skeleton crew. There's no accountability for upper management and no understanding of the proper procedure to do any of the jobs.
Pros
Free air travel
Cons
Little chance to travel or even spend time at home
Enjoyable
Work customer service (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 19, 2017
Working at ATS was very enjoyable because it was like working with a small family. Since it was a small group of employees we were all close and the chemistry between the workers was great.
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
distracting
new york city
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 17, 2017
I need a job in new york state so please please give me a job because my dream is hare i work in United State so please you accept my all occupations.
Pros
free mind i work
Cons
you dont take a tension
Ok Place to Work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
It all depends on the weather. Hot days are hotter, cold days are colder. I had a pleasant time working there minus a few co-workers. I had to quit because my car died.
Dont do it
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 16, 2017
Dont work at Huntsville location. Managment is horrible , they always messing up schedule and you never get the small benefits you have in a timely matter. Long hours , no time off , no advancement , no fly benefits. The manager will throw you under the bus to save his job.
Pros
Simple job
Cons
Everything else
Fast paced environment
Corporate Regional Safety & Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 16, 2017
A typical day is fast paced, but rewarding. Challenging on a daily basis , but rewarding at the end of the day. You work with different personalities , customers, airlines, TSA, FAA, OSHA, so you get a lot of experience to be successful.
if you like to clean
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2017
You cleaned the different type of planes and went from one to the other. management was not that bad. taking the the cleaning things up on the plane. the most enjoyable part was talking with my co workers.
Pros
there was not any pros
Cons
cons there were no of them
Operation Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beech Grove, INAugust 7, 2017
A typical work is busy and never boring. Learning new and different things each day. The hardest part is not knowing from moment what may occur. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new vendor.
Pros
Finding and learning new vendors
Cons
The vendors unable to meet your need
Balanced workplace
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 3, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job as a baggage handler was when customers would reclaim thier lost luggage and are so thankful that we were there to help
Quick paced, exciting
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 29, 2017
As an aviation fanatic i was always excited to go to work and work on the planes. Management needed to be worked on as it was not the best. The hardest part of the job would have to be the heat and the belly of plane with lack of airflow.
Pros
Discounts at airport food places
Cons
No sleeping on your lunch
entry level
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 29, 2017
This is a contract based company that works for airlines. This is a entry level job and it is low pay with little benefits. Take this job as one that can help you stay on your feet but this is not long term.
great experience and worked/met some great people.
Ramp Agent Lead (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2017
management was brought in from smaller airport and brought employees with them to fill manager and trainer spots while running the company like a temp agency and mirco managing everything including running off good employees and cutting and changing hours on no notice. Favoritism was obvious, short staffed, work loads not evenly distributed. New employees are brought in to fill part time gaps and never stay long and put a stress and everyone else. Request days off in advance just to be told they are under staffed while others finagle days off here and there. Is a great place to work just poorly managed, enjoyed most my coworkers and made some good friends. Never got to take advantage of flight benefits because I was full time and couldn't get days off.
Pros
aviation industry, flight benefits, experience
Cons
management, management, management
Get your foot in at the airport business
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 27, 2017
ATS offers no real perks. has some medical and dental options but not much else. pay is weekly here which appeals to some. if you like planes and working outside this place could work for you. seek the more physical activities and it's like getting paid to go to the gym.
Pros
a good way to get your foot in the airport.
Cons
not much to offer
Great Job for College Student
Passenger Service Agent/Baggage Agent (Current Employee) –  Reno Tahoe International AirportJuly 27, 2017
If you are looking for a job that is rewarding and challenging, but accommodating to most school schedules this is the job for you. This job has given me numerous skills pertaining to working in a team environment and under high stress situations. It has also given me the skills to think quickly on my feet and resolve complicated issues.
This job made me loose weight
Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2017
I learned alot from the job. The pros and cons, in heat , the rain, and the cold weather and the risk of getting our ear drums destroyed. Management was great! They work with you and appreciate the work you done and notice it. This job opened up in so many different levels. I became crew chief lead and moved forward with my knowledge onto a desk.
Worst company
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2017
If you are on this page and reading this to learn more about Airport Terminal services, beware the management is doing illegal things. They put their relatives and friends on desk jobs and send everyone outside in the sun, rain, and snow. you will never get promoted or get full time
Pros
nothing
Cons
racist managers, favoritism, too much pressure for little pay
Do not work here
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 21, 2017
The management sucks so much!! They pick and choose who they want to do favors for. When i got hired I told them about my trip 6 months in advanced I go on the trip i come back jobless. They tried to say I did a no call no show.
Great Place
Contracts Administration (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2017
Fun, busy environment. Nice people, challenging, demanding, but a real sense of team spirit. We work hard, play hard, and if you are good, the company does recognize your efforts!
Pros
Team building
Cons
Wrok load
you get to work around plains
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 19, 2017
I guess the fun thing is that you get to work around air plains and you get to be on the tarmac directing plains and telling the pilot when to stop the plain i do think that ATS was a fun job
Pros
Air plains
Cons
extensive background check
Airlines, who knew???
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 17, 2017
I have been an employee at ATS in Palm Springs, CA for almost 5 years. It is definetly not the easiest job. We work all types of hours, in all types of weather, for not the best pay, but at the end of the day it is a satisfying job and we work as a team.
The station managment recognizes hard workers and promotes from within. Bad workers typically weed themselves out.
Pros
Always Changing / Never Boring
Cons
Schedule changes during season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.