We are seeking two full-time, work-from-home Customer Service agents to provide email, phone, and live chat support to our customers for new and existing airport parking and parking/hotel package reservations. Customer Service agents also work with our parking and hotel partners to help resolve customer issues and answer questions. Additionally, we rely on our Customer Service agents to identify and escalate feedback to the Management team, so we can incorporate the voice of the customer into our efforts to continually improve our products and processes.
Successful candidates will join our existing Customer Service team of three agents, all of whom have been with us for several years and are based near Indianapolis. (We also have an inbound call center in Nevada, which provides additional support for new phone reservations.) Customer Service agents communicate with one another and with the Management team (based in Los Angeles) primarily via Skype.
We are specifically hiring the following shifts (subject to change):
- Thursday to Monday (Tuesday & Wednesday off), hours vary per day - 7am-3pm or 9am-5pm EST
- Saturday to Wednesday (Thursday & Friday off), hours vary per day - 10am-6pm or 12pm-8pm EST
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience as a work-from-home customer service agent, with a demonstrated ability to stay on-task, focused, and professional throughout each shift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasant and professional phone demeanor, and the ability to stay patient and friendly during high-volume periods.
- An aptitude for problem solving and conflict resolution, and a general affinity for people.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy of data entry.
- Experience with the tools of online customer service – Virtual Call Center software, enterprise email and live chat solutions – and basic software like MS Office, email, popular web browsers, file sharing services like Google Docs and Dropbox, and Skype.
- A recent-model Windows-based computer with a headphone jack and a hi-speed broadband internet connection.
AirportParkingReservations.com is your online source for the best deals on airport parking. Would you arrive at the airport without a plane ticket? Walk into a hotel without a confirmed room? Of course not! Book parking at AirportParkingReservations.com before you leave and save time and money for the fun parts of your trip. Founded in 2000, we’ve booked over 2.6 million reservations at approximately 577 parking lots near 86 airports across the United States and Canada.
ParkSleepFly.com (“PSF”) is the leader in online park and stay hotel packages. Often less than the cost of airport parking alone, these packages offer convenient parking and hotel accommodation options when you leave or return from your vacation. Founded in 2003, we’ve booked nearly 900,000 reservations at 498 hotels in 108 airports across the United States and Canada.
Under new management and with 12 awesome-to-work-with teammates, PSF/APR is experiencing tremendous growth, and we need motivated and talented teammates to keep us climbing and exploring new business ventures. We’re tracking almost $7 million in annual revenue from both websites and that will continue to climb with new teammates.