Airrosti Rehab Centers

Airrosti Rehab Centers Employer Reviews

Great Culture, honest, lucky to work here.
ACP (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
Pros: great people, what you see is what you get.
What you see with Airrosti is what you get. I feel lucky to be a part of such a great company who not only treats is employees great, but also delivers the best treatment on the planet to its patients.
Great company with plenty of potential
Regional Practice Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
I have worked with the company for close to 6 years now. During my time I have received 2 promotions and experienced many facets of the company.The culture with Airrosti is better than any other company I have worked with because of the thorough interview process. It helps to eliminate people that want to work with the company to just have a job and – more... hire people who are passionate about our mission statement. With any growing company there are growing pains but I trust that management has the best interests in the company and the employees in mind. As the company has grown there has been several opportunities for development. Its simple to say that if you work hard, you will receive those opportunities to move up in the company. – less
No support
Previous Employee (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2014
They will say they promote from within but they offer no training, guidance or support if you are one of the few promoted. Benefits are terrible and pay is not market standard.
A
Certified Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Flower Mound, txJune 28, 2014
Airrosti is a fun company to work for. There is a fun company culture, the benefits and compensation are on par with the rest of the market. If you are interested in working in healthcare, you should definitely take a look at Airrosti.

Fun work environment and a company I can make a difference at
Current Employee (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2014
I have worked here for 3 years and love it. I have been promoted and recognized for the work I do and love that I am a part of a company that can give back to people in my community. I feel like my ideas and suggestions are heard here and that the company as a whole cares about me as an employee and invests in my future.
Casual and Fun Environment
Client Relations Consultant (Current Employee), San AntonioApril 4, 2013
The company was very easy going and encouraged fun however, there was not much room for growth.
Copied fascia release technique..
Ex Chiropractor (Former Employee), San AntonioFebruary 5, 2013
Group of chiropractors who thinks they can fix all injuries with fascia release methods that continue to change daily. typical day at work-deleting 30 emails per day that fellow chiropractors send back and forth over the system bragging about how strong their thumbs are and what new Pseudo chiroscience they have came up with the night before and trying – more... to make themselves think they are smarter than actual Medical Doctors by wearing lab coats, scrubs and using medical terminology.

Management...lots of brown nosing and backstabbing

Co-workers...really great people who really needed a job and didn't have any other choice

hardest part of the job-holding your laughs – less

About Airrosti Rehab Centers

Airrosti is a rapidly growing, outcome-based, healthcare group committed to a patient-centered approach for musculoskeletal care. – Read more