Airrosti Rehab Centers Employee Reviews in United States

Great company culture that you can build a career at
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 20, 2016
Airrosti has an amazing company culture that makes every day interesting. Everyone is passionate about the mission and truly cares about each patient and how we can ensure they leave happy and healthy. It is one of the few places you come across that seems more than just a job and it is somewhere you can build a career at.
Pros
Passionate employees, always looking for ways to improve, patient focuses
Cons
Minimal 401K match, sometimes stuck in small company way of thinking
All or nothing
Airrosti certified provider (Former Employee) –  TXApril 8, 2015
As a provider you are given training but in practice you are told what you were taught isn't accurate. Very little ongoing training. You're told the company exists to support the providers but you are the only source of revenue in an ever expanding "support" center. If you aren't willing to sacrifice your thumbs, stop adjusting, and keep your mouth shut, then Skip this.
There are so many middle manager that create work for the providers that you are constantly jumping to satisfy them. Upper management is unwilling to hear criticism. You'll be labeled a whiner , troublemaker, not a team player if you disagree with anything.

While they bill under your license, all income belongs to the company. You're paid on a "bonus". However everything you are paid is a "bonus". If you don't make the minimum per month for a bonus, you owe the company. Some docs owe the company in the 5 figures.

They have no plan for opening offices based on where patients come from. They will pit another office right next to a struggling office because the regional managers get a bonus for each office they open. If it kills your practice, that's too bad, it's airrostis practice anyway. You'll be expected to market heavily on your own to build their practice. You have nothing if you leave or retire. No patient base, nothing to sell, just what you personally put into your 401k.
Pros
Lucrative exclusive contracts with major insurance companies and employers
Cons
Nothing is actually yours. Security is an illusion
Great company with plenty of potential
Regional Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
I have worked with the company for close to 6 years now. During my time I have received 2 promotions and experienced many facets of the company.The culture with Airrosti is better than any other company I have worked with because of the thorough interview process. It helps to eliminate people that want to work with the company to just have a job and hire people who are passionate about our mission statement. With any growing company there are growing pains but I trust that management has the best interests in the company and the employees in mind. As the company has grown there has been several opportunities for development. Its simple to say that if you work hard, you will receive those opportunities to move up in the company.
A
Certified Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, txJune 28, 2014
Airrosti is a fun company to work for. There is a fun company culture, the benefits and compensation are on par with the rest of the market. If you are interested in working in healthcare, you should definitely take a look at Airrosti.

A Supportive and Communal Environment that Rewards Personal Initiative
Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TexasNovember 24, 2014
The common thread that ties together my experience at Airrosti is its extremely flexible and friendly work culture. Professionally, this gives employees an enormous amount of room in which they can define their roles-- there's no strict chain of command that limits what you can and cannot do, which creates a lot of opportunity for job advancement. Personally, it means that the staff is welcoming and fun, and that the office is always upbeat.
Pros
relaxed environment, fun co-workers, enthusiastic and easily accessible management
Cons
limited office space
No support
Previous Employee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2014
They will say they promote from within but they offer no training, guidance or support if you are one of the few promoted. Benefits are terrible and pay is not market standard.
Copied fascia release technique..
Ex Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  San AntonioFebruary 5, 2013
Group of chiropractors who thinks they can fix all injuries with fascia release methods that continue to change daily. typical day at work-deleting 30 emails per day that fellow chiropractors send back and forth over the system bragging about how strong their thumbs are and what new Pseudo chiroscience they have came up with the night before and trying to make themselves think they are smarter than actual Medical Doctors by wearing lab coats, scrubs and using medical terminology.

Management...lots of brown nosing and backstabbing

Co-workers...really great people who really needed a job and didn't have any other choice

hardest part of the job-holding your laughs
Fun work environment and a company I can make a difference at
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2014
I have worked here for 3 years and love it. I have been promoted and recognized for the work I do and love that I am a part of a company that can give back to people in my community. I feel like my ideas and suggestions are heard here and that the company as a whole cares about me as an employee and invests in my future.
Great Culture, honest, lucky to work here.
ACP (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 7, 2014
What you see with Airrosti is what you get. I feel lucky to be a part of such a great company who not only treats is employees great, but also delivers the best treatment on the planet to its patients.
Pros
great people, what you see is what you get.
Casual and Fun Environment
Client Relations Consultant (Current Employee) –  San AntonioApril 4, 2013
The company was very easy going and encouraged fun however, there was not much room for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airrosti Rehab Centers. Our community is ready to answer.