Airrosti Employee Reviews

I would choose Airrosti time and time again
Certified Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXNovember 10, 2017
Airrosti truly is a remarkable company to work for. I've been a Certified Recovery Specialist for a little of a year now and I can say that they genuinely care about their employees. The company is growing yet it remains true to the employees. There is constantly room for advancement on the business side of the company. They invest their time to make sure the employee is as much of a fit Airrosti as Airrosti is for the individual. I love my job and more importantly I feel valued as an employee.
Pros
Company culture, Meaningful job, Career advancement, Close to home, Benefits (401k, Pto)
Cons
Hourly wage
Great option for a chiropractor!
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 2, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for several years and this has been one of the BEST decisions I've made! Working for Airrosti you get to focus on taking care of your patients and not have to worry about scheduling, insurance verification, claims, collections, hiring/managing staff, overhead, etc. While you are expected to build your practice, you have a fair amount of support. The business development team is always seeking for better ways of growing your practice and work with other medical providers in the area.
Pros
Focus on patient care, not having to worry about scheduling, verifying insurance, billing, etc...
Cons
Occasional weekend events (<---still, not bad)
Awesome Community
Regional Practie Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2017
Airrosti is a young company which means there is plenty of room for growth. I started as a CRS and have now become a part of the support team at our home office as a Regional Practice Manager. I love what I do and the people make it worth it. From patient care to the supporting staff, everyone makes it worth it!
Pros
great benefits, open lines of communication, you are not just a number, Great People who care about you
Cons
reallly can't think of any
Fun place to work, I enjoyed working with patients to help their recovery process
CERTIFIED RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 26, 2017
Airrosti is a great company. Many fun events to go to and great training classes. You work one-on-one with patients, so you get to know them and develop a good relationship while you help with their rehab.
Awesome place to work
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 17, 2017
Airrosti gives their providers the freedom of having their own clinic without the stress of being in charge of all the little things. This allows the providers to focus on patient care, not billing or overhead. The most enjoyable part of Airrosti is how quickly the patients respond to care. We see a patient on average 3-4 times, which is huge. The environment is great. We even have work events at Top Golf :)
Pros
Results, compensation, less worry
Cons
Private stock
Great Company
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 16, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for almost 10 years. I have seen it grow through the hard work of smart, passionate, amazing people, with the only focus being to give patients the best experience and care possible. I love the culture and the people and the job. I plan on retiring with Airrosti. It is exactly where I am supposed to be.
Pros
Hours, Compensation, Corporate Culture
Fun, Mission-Driven Company
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Forney, TXOctober 10, 2017
I love working at Airrsoti! We are a family and we take care of each other just as well as we take care of our patients. Management truly cares about the impact we have on our patients and each other. Airrosti provides all the support we need to have a successful career with the balance of still having quality family time. The best way to describe the feeling I have working here is that I feel spoiled.
Pros
Support, work-life balance, fun culture, great people
Cons
No person or company is perfect, but I'm at a loss for any real Cons
Positive work environment is a true reality at Airrosti
Airrosti Certified Provider - PT (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXOctober 10, 2017
I have worked for several companies. The one thing I appreciate about Airrosti is they are not only truly focused on their patients but on their staff making sure their staff is successful as well. If their staff is strong this will reflect on the patient care provided. My superiors are always there to answer any concerns or questions. They do it in a positive manner for the betterment of my skills and professional growth. There are many Airrostifarians who are crazy smart but are very humble. They have never made me feel as if I was ignorant or not worthy to be apart of the team when I have concerns or questions. You are well trained so when you are out in the field you feel confident in the job position you have been selected for. The culture of Airrosti is truly a positive and amazing environment. You will catch yourself wondering if this is real. I feel their interview process is a true testament of why they are able to find such wonderful people who truly are humble, happy, positive professionals. I felt as if I made the elite Olympic team when I was selected to be a part of the Airrosti Team. Once an Airrostifarian you will be family for life!
Pros
trainings, support team, evidence base support
Cons
none- and being honest about that.
Incredible Mission - Amazing Team - Fantastic Results
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 28, 2017
I've seen so many people helped by our amazing providers. The company is on a mission to fix patients and drive down healthcare costs in an environment where costs continue to rise. The management team cares so much about the people in the organization across all levels.
Pros
Fun, talented workforce. Mission Focused.
friendly and hardworking work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 31, 2017
I loved working for Airrosti. It was a very positive experience that influenced me to study to be a PT. I appreciated the kindness, and the hard working people all around me! A typical day at work for me consisted of answering calls, emails, checking in patients, and printing papers that were needed. The hours were great, sometimes we got free lunches because of trainings. I loved my time there.
Pros
flexible hours, amazing people
Team Atmosphere and Growth & Advancement and Passion to Help People
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2017
Team members are like-minded and want to provide the best patient care and customer service possible. Team members are passionate about helping each other complete tasks and patients get their life back and live pain free.

My job is very fast-pace, always changing and it can be a little overwhelming. However, I work with a great team that provides support when needed. On the flip side, I love being there for them as well.

Airrosti is a young company that is rapidly growing. I love there is so much opportunity to learn more about the company and cross-train. I have been with the company for a few years and have seen so much growth which has created new opportunities for its employees and people wanting to join a company that puts patients first.
Pros
Paid Time Off, Benefits, Great Work Environment, Growth
Cons
Every job has its ups and downs.
Great culture, outstanding mission, opportunities to advance
Vice President, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 2, 2017
I have worked for Airrosti for many years and have taken on a number of different roles within operations and sales as the company has evolved. C-level leadership are very passionate about doing the right thing and taking care of employees, and it is evident in the choices the company makes.

Those who are not carrying their weight or upholding the mission of the company are identifying and removed fairly quickly, but Airrosti provides you with all the resources and training you need to be successful.

As with any newer company, one drawback is not being on equal footing with others in my industry when it comes to salary. The culture of the company and lack of bureaucracy make that easier to swallow, however.
Pros
Upward mobility; great people; flexible work schedule
Cons
Could make more money elsewhere in a similar role
I compare Airrosti to Jesus
Airrosti Certified Provider (Current Employee) –  Bastrop, TXAugust 1, 2017
Trained as a Chiropractor, I went through the interview process rather quickly and accepted a job in my hometown. Airrosti trained me with their methods, gave me a phone and computer and actively pays my rent. This company has always done its best to create an atmosphere of acceptance and will do whatever it takes to take care of their people.
Pros
We have people for that. Ex: billing, scheduling, Hr
Cons
I still have to go to work.
Productive work environment
Client Relations Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2017
8 hours a day of being in a call center answering phone calls, e-mails, and web chats. Training is not well thought out and needs to be streamed lined. High turnover rate in the call center.
Pros
Airrosti care
Cons
short breaks and not always able to leave work if have personal appointments.
Great Place to Fix Patients
Doctor of Chiropractic (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for 5 years. I came from a high volume practice prior to this and never felt like I had the time to really fix my patients. At Airrosti I get 30 minutes with the patient before my rehab assistant sees the patient for 30 minutes. I truly love the time I get to help my patients.
Pros
Great Support
An amazing place to work!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2017
I have been with Airrosti for 2 years and love it. The team support and culture are invaluable. I love my Airrosti team and helping people live happier and healthier lives pain free.
Pros
Great workplace culture, great benefits, and support.
Cons
With any job there will be ups and downs.
Work hard Play Hard
Chiropractor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 29, 2017
On a day to day basis I show up at work and treat patients. I get the one an done time that I need with each person to get a good diagnosis and begin treatment and get them feeling better as soon as possible. My days do involve some patient outreach and phone calls as well as keeping up with contacts and referral sources.

As far as marketing goes, Airrosti makes it very easy. There are teams of people to help and resources to get into the community and make business connections. I will spend a few hours on a Saturday about 1x/month at different events, races, crossfit competitions and things of that nature.

During the week I may have a lunch with a doctors office or meet with some school teams and sports organizations.

The work culture is amazing. It is very much a get your job done and work hard to make a difference in people's life atmosphere. We like to work but we also like to play. There is always a get together, study session, dinner, lunch, or something going on. It makes the work atmosphere fun and they do promote a work/life balance.
Pros
Food, paid vacation, fair benefits and pay
Cons
High deductible insurance plan
A company that is truly changing lives!
Regional Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2017
I started out as a patient and I fell in love with the company and what they stand for. I wake up every day and i'm excited to go to work. I truly feel like I'm making a difference in the lives of not only our patients but our employees as well and my job has been incredibly rewarding. I am so grateful to work at a company that actually practices what it preaches.
Great Company
CRS (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2017
Daily and weekly schedule can be flexible, as long as you work the required 40 hours/week and the practice that you are located in allows you to have the freedom. Some locations have a fixed schedule.
Great HQ and regional support staff.
Can be monotonous at times but connecting with patients helps break up that feeling.
Pros
Flexible schedules, good benefits
Cons
Very little room for growth if you aren't business-minded
A great career
Provider (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2017
I have worked for this company for a number of years. I wake up almost every morning happy to go to work. You are given support in your office, with in reason, when needed. You are given enough freedom to do what you think is right for patients. The company is consistently working to improve for its employees, as well. It has added many benefits to our compensation since I have started. I for see myself working for this company the rest of my career.
Pros
Great benefits, great support, great opportunity to help people
Cons
It is not easy work, must have drive, determination, and passion to be successful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airrosti. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5