Englewood NJ manufacturer of custom industrial vacuum pumps and blowers solutions seeks a mechanical engineer to assist with product design, development, and manufacturing.
Candidate must be energetic and self-driven. Due to our small company nature; all employees have multiple job titles and responsibilities. Candidate should be familiar with the ISO 9001 quality system as well as CAD modeling (ProEngineer knowledge is a must).
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Assist management and sales by preparing or modifying designs and drawings, working from customer driven specifications using computer aided drafting, Pro Engineer, Microstation, and/or AutoCAD
· Develop bill of material lists for engineering drawings and production work orders
· Guide production personnel in the manufacturing of custom designed products
· Creation and maintenance of quality control documentation and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 standards
· Ability to evaluate, develop and make product improvements independently and quickly
· Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
· Experience using Pro Engineer computer aided design software
· Experience with the ISO 9001 quality program preferred
· Excellent analytical skills and a strong mechanical aptitude
· Working knowledge of standard drafting policies
· Must be computer literate, organized and exhibit strong interpersonal skills
Education / Experience:
· BS in Mechanical Engineering
· 1 to 3 years of cad software experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Stable work history and ability to work and communicate within a team environment as well as be a self-motivated individual
We offer a competitive salary, a challenging. Qualified candidates should submit a resume.
This is a local position. Only applicants (within 40 miles of 07631) need apply.
Salary USD $50-55000 Per Year