AISIN USA MFG., INC. Employee Reviews

Stable & Growing Industry with Positive Company Culture
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INNovember 6, 2017
Quick-paced environment in the automotive industry. Potential for advancement, great benefits, yearly wage increases are a few positives working for Aisin. They've been around for many years and care about their employees. Family like environment among my department and felt adequately trained as a new professional.
Pros
benefits, wellness clinic, vacation, paid holidays, advancement
Cons
quick-paced but manageable within the automotive industry
Worst place I've ever worked
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INOctober 3, 2017
Terrible management, terrible co workers. HR unwilling to do anything, even though they were approached with problems many times. Worst place I've ever worked, seriously still have nightmares about the place.
Felt completely used and abused
Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INSeptember 14, 2017
Management is horrible, worked there 13 years and quit due to this. Management treats you bad and when I went to HR about they did nothing. Would not recommend Aisin to anyone, to many other better paying jobs out there and you may also be treated a lot better.
Management is bad. Too much discrimination and play favorites
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Seymour IndianaSeptember 4, 2017
Never recommend Aisin esp in moulding. The management is horrible. Too much discrimination too much picking on the workers. Calling names. There are some good jobs in there . I would still be working if they changed management. I loved what I did. And would go back if asked but not with the same management.
Pros
Break times
Cons
Poor management
Not a good place
Roll Form Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INMarch 22, 2017
The people work 6 days a week some time 7 days the pay is low and all you hear from management is complaing about how the works hate the job I mean if you gave them a day off it would be bearable at least
Pros
Lunchroom is nice
Cons
Lots of work lazy people
Good benifits / long hours
Quality Advisor for functional division (Current Employee) –  Seymour, IN 47274March 21, 2017
Good benefits, long hours and few weekends off. Advancement is decent but not great. Long days without notice in addition to many wknds make it difficult to have a family life let alone any form of a life.
Pros
Great Insurance
Cons
To many hours
Loved it
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILMarch 6, 2017
Best job ever but the supervisor messed up and blamed me on the saw when I was spouse to be a press operated man they put me on the saw and gave me little training
Pros
Pay
Cons
Bosses
good place to work
Industrial Electrician (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 31, 2017
good place to work, lots of overtime. strong management, ability to move up in company. good workplace culture, people are very friendly and want you to succeed
it was productive but bad work place
line operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INDecember 12, 2016
I liked the jobs I was doing I was always busy. But the management was rude and was mean I did not like working their. I was always working at a different line or for someone who was absent that day and they worked 7 days a week
Pros
lots to learn
Cons
management
hours are long
mechanical maintenance (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INOctober 7, 2016
This place is not a real friendly environment,they say that they are a family oriented company,and there not.the hours are long and hard,and they will use you for what they can get out of you then toss you to the side when they are done.
Pros
the pay is good
Cons
It is a very nice place to work.
Manufacturing in Quality Control Department (Current Employee) –  Marion, ILOctober 13, 2015
I like this company. It is a very, well clean company to work for. My co-workers are very nice and we all get along very good. You do learn to stay alert and pay attention to what you have to do and what to do with your part of the job.
My life for 15 years.
PRESS OPERATOR / MANUFACTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INDecember 22, 2014
A typical day started at 5am and didn't end till 4:30 pm. I learned how to work in a fast pace environment. Management could use some work. The hardest part about my job was putting up with management. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I met a lot of people and made a lot of friends.
Enjoyable people to work with.
Quality Engineer (Lexus Accounts) (Current Employee) –  Seymour, IndianaJune 8, 2014
The Japanese culture is interesting and gives you a different perspective on business.
busy
Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 3, 2014
a normal day was spent doing preventative maintenance on all production equipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AISIN USA MFG., INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8