AIT Laboratories

AIT Laboratories Employer Reviews

Working on different issues evryday
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: hardly ever at your desk for long periods of time
Cons: hardly ever at your desk for long periods of time
In the mornings have a team meeting, then go back to desks and see what tickets you have in your bucket to work. start working on the issues that are most high and then leave the low ones for last. everyday was something different, hardly ever the same thing, if there was you had the ticketing system to track what you did to resolve and could complete – more... the task quickly – less
Good place to work if you are looking for something temporary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJune 18, 2014
Typical day would include but not limited to preparing orders for custormers. I learned how thing are prepared. Management was ok. My co workers at the time was awesome to work with. Hardest part of job was pretty much nothing.
Nice place to work
Technical Supply Chain/Quoting (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMay 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, the people were very nice
Cons: no cons, they need to consolidate the 7 buildings to save wasted time.
Not much to say, I was laidoff after a year, but enjoyed working for the company prior to the buyout. They (AIT) seemed to care about their people. After UCT took over, the people became numbers and were let go to make room.
Clinical Tech
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 28, 2014
Pros: going to differant clinic locations
Typical day would be to collect urine and blood drug screens at differant clinics.

Management was good. They kept all the clinical techs informed of what was going on.

My co-workers were always differant. I went to differant locations all the time and everyone at the clinics were nice.
AIT
92G (Former Employee), Fort Lee, VADecember 21, 2013
Pros: we went to dinner by our selves had weekend passes
Cons: fireguard
learning our jobs were very essential into our career. we had extensive training physically mentaly most of all we learned to work with each other not alot of people liked one another weeks went by we learned to get along.
School
Signal Support Systems Specialist Training (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 17, 2013
A great kearning environment. I learned a great deal. Was taught to install and maintain computers, radios, antennas, and satellites.
Toxicology Laboratory specializing in Prescription Narcotic Monitoring
Regional Sales Manager / Northeast/Midwest (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2013
Premier toxicology laboratory in the US. Enhanced my skill set in new market penetration, generating leads, account maintenance, sales management and leadership, and maintaining a positive work culture.
Overall decent place to work
Inventory Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 12, 2013
As long as you completed your daily tasks, everything is fine. The management is very lazy and not process or procedure oriented. There is no room for advancement as a lot of politics take place at the management level and above.
AIT
Screening Supervisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2013
AIT is a great place to work. I am very appreciative of the opportunities they have provided me!
Principle Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Ft. Meade, MDOctober 1, 2013
Hired me for a contract that is very challenging and motivating.
No oportunity for advancement, lack of work for long periods of time
Assembler technician (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: indor a/c
Cons: benefits all together
Assembly of parts, electrical wiring, pneumatics, sometimes in clean room environment.
Learned to work with little information due to lack of good blue prints and BOM's
Most of the people where very skilled and good workers.
Not having constant work.
Building high tech equipment.
Great Place
Chemist I (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2013
Great place to work. Fun and energetic coworkers. Growing fast company.
USED TO BE GREAT
Laboratory (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: great employees, founder and ceo is a great man.
Cons: manangement, extreme employee turnover, morale
This was once a really great place to work; it is a shame to see how far they have fallen. Maybe with the former owner back in charge they can reclaim what they had-a great culture, great benefits and job security. These days, the morale is at an all-time low, their business is failing and they have serious financial troubles, and the laboratory is – more... led by an inept and inexperienced management team that do not concern themselves with inspiring or leading their employees. The people I worked with were great, but the ones who are still there are miserable. Ask any employee who has been there in the last few years and I am certain they will confirm this review. – less
Enjoyable work place
Order Entry/Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: beautiful breakroom, overall employee workout every friday
Order entry of labs testing bill out claim. Enter the appropriate code & modifiers. Check emails, faxes, send appeals letters to insurance for resubmission/reconsideration of claims. Adjust patient accounts after payment or insurance in network rate.
Loved it
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Cranston, RIJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: all
Great compnay to work for. Loved being able to be independant and just being left alone to do my job.
not what they say they are as a company
CNC Mill Machinist (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 6, 2012
would not work for them again, they are disorganized and have
bad engineering and programming. the tooling for the jobs
is for the most part bad and they do not correct things
as they come up to make production better
The worst shame shame shame
Truck Driving Student (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2012
Cons: poor vehicles poor facilities poor instructor inadequate instructing
they rush you they lie they cheat you out of any thing they can they head of the school in vegas feels that her military life should care over and should treat you accordingly, most instructors dis honest in there dealings you charge a hugh amount of money and give you nothing and allow companies to come in and lie to you. shame on you
Turn key production facility.
Press Brake operator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 19, 2012
All aspects of sheet metal and machining manufacturing. A good place to work.
An excellent creative work environment
Technical Director (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2012
I enjoyed working with the professionals at AIT Laboratories. It was a challenging environment with great support, overall. I am happy to see their growth and success over the years.
Great Job
Adavance Integrated Technologies (Former Employee), Pflugerville, TXJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: i worked the hours convent for me
Cons: hours per week
This was a great job except for the roller coaster of hours. Sometime you would work 50 hours the a fewe months later you would work 30 hours.