AIT Laboratories

AIT Laboratories Employee Reviews

Engaging and friendly, with great supervisors.
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2015
Professional and friendly co-workers; safe, clean, friendly environment; ideal for those who are fresh out of college.
very good company
Territory Sales Specialist (Former Employee), TNMarch 4, 2015
Pros: all good, great company
Cons: they closed down
loved working for them but company restructure, then laid off all employees, sad because people loved there services, blood and urine drug testing, continue education and the learning seminars were great.
Toxicology is very interesting
Account Manager/Account Executive (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IN (New York and Vermont Territory)January 5, 2015
Pros: found success and learned a lot along the way
Cons: very large territory
A typical work day would include territory review, and route planning. Answering emails, contacting accounts. My territory included New York and Vermont. I learned so much about urine and blood toxicology, – more... as well as genetic testing and oral fluid testing. Management was doing their best to support the sales team, and give us new and extinguishing services to sell; provided us the means to differentiate ourselves in the market. Co-workers were amazing, small team of very involved people. All were willing to give advice or call with questions of their own. Great group atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was insurance coverage and managed care obstacles. The cost of the testing was more than most patients would comfortably afford. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely learning the science behind the laboratory and educating providers. – less
AIT Army
Water Treatment Specialist (Former Employee), South CarolinaDecember 30, 2014
army what you expect out of it that we would go out and do all this that was done but did that
AIT is American Institute of Technology
Asst. Director of Admission (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 21, 2014
Pros: job placement for trainees
Cons: bonus money stopped
not Laboratories was a Truck Driver Training Facility
The work was stressful but also satisfying at the same time. Co-workers were great to work with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with some management decisions.Most enjoyable was being able to place people in an actual job and training them for the position.
3 1/2 years of happiness
Clinical Technician/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 18, 2014
I loved working with this Company. I was in a great office and made friends with a really great group of patients whom i saw monthly for 3 1/2 years.
Good place to teach
Senior Instructor/Writer (Current Employee), Fort Gordon, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: long hours
Its just like any teaching job. Typical class sizes are around 32 students ages are usually 18-21. Most of the students are fresh out of highschool. If you enjoy teaching automations and computers this is not a bad place to teach.
military school in fort lee virgina
Military mechanics training student (Former Employee), Petersburg, VASeptember 20, 2014
i was there for 12 weeks to train on my mos 91b ( light wheel vehicle mechanic)
Productive and fun workplace
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, friendly co-workers
This is a great company which keeps expanding. Everyone is part of a big family and management was outstanding. There was always someone there to answer questions welcomely. I learned to be more efficient in Microsoft office and was able to give the company my speedy service.
Working on different issues evryday
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: hardly ever at your desk for long periods of time
Cons: hardly ever at your desk for long periods of time
In the mornings have a team meeting, then go back to desks and see what tickets you have in your bucket to work. start working on the issues that are most high and then leave the low ones for last. everyday was something different, hardly ever the same thing, if there was you had the ticketing system to track what you did to resolve and could complete the task quickly
Good place to work if you are looking for something temporary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJune 18, 2014
Typical day would include but not limited to preparing orders for custormers. I learned how thing are prepared. Management was ok. My co workers at the time was awesome to work with. Hardest part of job was pretty much nothing.
Nice place to work
Technical Supply Chain/Quoting (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMay 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, the people were very nice
Cons: no cons, they need to consolidate the 7 buildings to save wasted time.
Not much to say, I was laidoff after a year, but enjoyed working for the company prior to the buyout. They (AIT) seemed to care about their people. After UCT took over, the people became numbers and were let go to make room.
Clinical Tech
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 28, 2014
Pros: going to differant clinic locations
Typical day would be to collect urine and blood drug screens at differant clinics.

Management was good. They kept all the clinical techs informed of what was going on.

My co-workers were always differant. I went to differant locations all the time and everyone at the clinics were nice.
AIT
92G (Former Employee), Fort Lee, VADecember 21, 2013
Pros: we went to dinner by our selves had weekend passes
Cons: fireguard
learning our jobs were very essential into our career. we had extensive training physically mentaly most of all we learned to work with each other not alot of people liked one another weeks went by we learned to get along.
School
Signal Support Systems Specialist Training (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 17, 2013
A great kearning environment. I learned a great deal. Was taught to install and maintain computers, radios, antennas, and satellites.
Toxicology Laboratory specializing in Prescription Narcotic Monitoring
Regional Sales Manager / Northeast/Midwest (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2013
Premier toxicology laboratory in the US. Enhanced my skill set in new market penetration, generating leads, account maintenance, sales management and leadership, and maintaining a positive work culture.
Overall decent place to work
Inventory Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 12, 2013
As long as you completed your daily tasks, everything is fine. The management is very lazy and not process or procedure oriented. There is no room for advancement as a lot of politics take place at the management level and above.
AIT
Screening Supervisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2013
AIT is a great place to work. I am very appreciative of the opportunities they have provided me!
Principle Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Ft. Meade, MDOctober 1, 2013
Hired me for a contract that is very challenging and motivating.
No oportunity for advancement, lack of work for long periods of time
Assembler technician (Former Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: indor a/c
Cons: benefits all together
Assembly of parts, electrical wiring, pneumatics, sometimes in clean room environment.
Learned to work with little information due to lack of good blue prints and BOM's
Most of the people where very skilled and good workers.
Not having constant work.
Building high tech equipment.