Ajilon Employee Reviews

Great place to work for
Exucutive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 21, 2017
Great staffing company to work for. Everyone helps in making sure you have what you need. People are very friendly here. They try to make sure I will always be placed fairly quickly from one assignment to the next.
Productive and a great learning experience
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 20, 2017
I absolutely loved working here, you get an assignment and you are open to complete the assignment within a specific deadline. You are not harassed by employees every five minutes to check up on you. Employess usually check up on you probably once or twice a day to see are you ok or do you need any assistance. You are free to move around to get snacks, coffee, or tea. Everyone is friendly to work with, plus you get to learn about the successful companies. Ajilon helped set me up with Under Armour.
Pros
Compensation, free 30 minute lunches, free roaming space, productive, able to learn
Cons
No benefits
Just a number
Contract Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 7, 2017
No follow up from company once placed on an assignment. Would be nice is someone would reach out to you once in a while to see how things are going and is you need something.
Good firm to work for
Technical/Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2017
I was contracted out to a local company, but overall, I had no issues working for Ajilon. Management was supportive, and the benefits and salary were good.
Waste of time
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 10, 2017
I'm not sure how to get their attention or how to get placed by this company but it's never worked for me. I have over 20 years of administrative experience and could walk into any office and do anything yet was never placed. I believe they have their favorite clients and use them over and over. Not sure what is going on but waste of time to sign up with this company!
Pros
They place a lot of ads
Cons
Won't place you
Consulting firm - managed consultants
Program Office Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  ManyMay 5, 2017
I managed consultants for various clients. I worked for this company for many years and was able to move to different states and obtain many different skillsets.
A company to learn from
Medical Biller and Coder (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 4, 2017
The pros of working for temp agency are the different work skills, from company's you might not have ever known about. I learned about the billing process of the hospital. i would all ways say that the enjoyable part is just learning.
Great Temp Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2017
Ajilon is a great temp agency if you are looking for temporary employment in the Houston area. If you are looking to work for the company, they have amazing employees.
Waste of paper work
Recruite (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 25, 2017
Never got a call about anything signed up back in January and havent heard from them. I felt like i was bothering them when I called or emailed. I thought that was the point of staffing agencies to assist in getting a job.
Great Experience!!!!
RCS Associate (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 24, 2017
This was my first experience using a temp service and was pleasantly surprised! This was a nice smooth process from beginning to end my recruiter was supportive throughout the whole process! Thank You!
High energy
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2017
All consuming job that requires complete and total energy and attention. Fun people to work with that work much harder than I've been exposed to. Work spills into home life.
Pros
Company happy hours
Cons
Life consuming
Not a healthy workplace culture
Former Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 9, 2017
You will feel no self worth in this job! If punching a clock, being extremely micromanaged and not being able to think for yourself is important to you - this is the work place environment you will enjoy. Exceptional high turnover which is a sign of poor management. Plan on working 50+ hours a week because working through lunch is an expectation.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
The managing director
Provides a great "foot-in-the-door" opportunity
HR Generalist/ Foreign National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 6, 2017
Aljilon provides an opportunity to work for companies which may otherwise be difficulty to get an interview or hired off the street. The team ensures that the employees that are referred to various locations are indeed a good fit for both the company and job seeker.
No follow through, not sure the ads they place are actual positions
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2017
I applied with Ajilon several months ago, applied to an ad that might as well have been written for me. They sent me on an interview and I never heard anything back, no follow up from the "recruiter". I see the same ad over and over. Pretty sure they are just trying to build up their database.
Pros
Friendly recruiters
Cons
No follow through
Brief but fast
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 14, 2017
At first I was put off by how brief they were with me in the on boarding. However, I now realize I appreciate it. These guys work hard to keep me working and they move FAST. The only complaint is that once they place you they kind of forget about you. So long as the client is happy they will not check in with you.
Great Workplace
Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CADecember 22, 2016
I was hired to work "for" Ajilon not "with" it. Ajilon is a staffing agency that has placed me in several temporary positions while I was in school. They are a friendly and professional group of people who always called me when they needed someone to fill in.
Pros
Finding perfect fit positions with great pay
Ajilon: Good Company to Work for.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCDecember 19, 2016
I worked on a temporary assignment for 1 month with Ajilon. They were great to work with during my assignment. They made sure to find a close and convenient assignment to get to.
productive fun workplace
CALL CENTER Document Processor (Current Employee) –  Oak Forest, ILNovember 17, 2016
I have been with the company for a little over a year and the experience has been an adventurous. I have gained so much knowledge while on assignment at Oak Forest Hospital.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
No job security
Expierenced Staff and great job placement
IU Health CVO (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 11, 2016
Really enjoyed working for this company. Great job placement.
Good communication between employees and office staff. Able to contact office easily.
Productive and Structured Form of Business
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2016
A typical day at work includes performing reconciliations, processing transactions and corporate actions, and analyzing income/expense accruals and net asset value. I learned how to communicate with the company's executives and direct supervisors both efficiently and effectively.

The management displays great integrity in the company's daily business processes, as well as ensuring the company fulfills its goals that are outlined in its mission statement. My co-workers are very intelligent and are easy to work with.

The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye to people who permanently left the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I trained new staff members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajilon. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval