Ajilon

Ajilon Employee Reviews

Great Opportunites
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: Temporary Work
Cons: None
Great staffing firm, I was always treated with respect, and sent to vetted clients. Always paid on time, never any issues, nothing bad to say.
Contractural Company
Ad Sales / Database Coordinator (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2015
Great company to work for. Well balanced life and work. Good benefits. Management easy to work with and communicate with.
Filtran
Customer Service/ Order Entry at FILTRAN (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMay 6, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
friendly company to work for, manager and co workers train very good. customer service working with customer orders and processing the shipments daily
Great company
Staff Accountant Sr./Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Low pay scaleApril 30, 2015
Pros: Great people to work for
The daily work duties were well assigned.

I learned to improve my MS Office suite skills, MS Excel in paticular.

Management & co-workers were great.

The pay scale was much lower than the market rates.

Great people to work for..
Found Great Places to Work
Communication Specialist I (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 29, 2015
They were great at placing you somewhere else when they had other companies to recruit you too. I liked the companies they placed me with, all IU, different depts. I liked the atmosphere and the work.
-------
File Clerk (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAApril 20, 2015
temp agency. recruiter was nice and always available. after a while i was getting paid for holidays. great place to work.
Wonderful
System Configuration Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 19, 2015
Wonderful company to work for. Always work hard to get you placed with a client and have a great staff working for you and with you.
Temporary Paralegal Assistant
Collins & Ginsberg -Word Processor/Paralegal (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2015
This was a temporary position that allowed me to work on a very big trial in Riverside. I assisted 7 paralegals with trial prep. This allowed me to increase my experience that I needed. I enjoyed it.
nonething to say
Active View, Kofax Capture Batch Manager (Former Employee), Camas, WAApril 7, 2015
Pros: pay check
Cons: none
I'm sorry that I can't say anything about this company. I have no good words to say. So, it's better not to say anything at all.
A cordial staffing company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMarch 30, 2015
Pros: They'll keep you working.
Cons: The pay is minimal.
Although they did help me find work, they did not help me find what I was looking for and in the salary range I needed. They also were not out for my best interests and that is why I went to a staffing agency in the first place.
It was a great Temporary Company when I worked for them.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), McLean, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: a variety of assignments.
Cons: salary was a little low.
They put me back to work where other companies couldn't find work; they went the extra mile! There isn't more than could be said because it did lead to a permanent position at Triple Canopy.
good but not great
Abel HR (Contractor) (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 8, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: no follow through
its a good company - but does not follow through with applicants. No call back or email after assignment ended. Did not call me when my assignment ended; I called them.
Good for entry level, but thats it.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: good office location
Cons: expect you to work over 40 hours without paying you for it as a hourly employee, dramatic office environment, poor management and leadership.
Office has a lot of turn around, management is not the most helpful and then will turn on you once you're starting to grow your own business. Turns into a high-school competition after awhile, not much in terms of professionalism.
Hard work and focused service
Contract Accountant (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 26, 2015
Both auditing and tax work were required within a niche industry focusing on a few tax credits. Warm environment and reasonably relaxed management that know how to get the job done while keeping the mood light. The hardest part of the job was busy season but that's part of the public accounting industry. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting progressively more responsibility and new tasks on the regular.
Great people to work with.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Stafford, TXFebruary 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be classified as very busy. You learned a lot on how to troubleshoot various pieces of equipment. Management is there at all times to answer any questions you may have. The co-workers are always willing to lend a helping hand when needed. The hardest part about the job was dealing with dangerous chemicals. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are always busy and that helps the day to go by faster.
****The Best Professional Staffing****
ORDER RESEARCH SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Wonderful employer, the staff goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease and they will do their best place to you on an assignment.
Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 14, 2015
It's a good company they helped me get my first contracting job at BNY Mellon. Everyone in the company is professional and I have nothing but respect for this company.
Make Sure They Know Your Full Qualifications
Hospice Coder (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: great to gain experience
Cons: they take a pretty big cut of my earnings
I worked with Ajilon from July 2013 to February 2014. I was placed in a position working for a hospice just doing medical billing. I started the job and liked it, but then I told this job that I was also a medical coder with full knowledge of the procedures. I was almost immediately moved to medical records because there was no coder on site. I loved doing this job and I was really good at it. I have developed great relationships with my colleagues and loved the job.

However, Ajilon did not know exactly what I was doing at this job. I went from the billing department to the coding department. I coded every single hospice and palliative insurance claims (upwards of 500 progress notes a month), I entered ALL charges for services rendered by doctors. I put an actual coding program in place here and I loved it. However, I was severely under-paid.

Ajilon had no idea exactly what I did here. I asked them to shadow me on my job for just a few hours so they can see exactly what I did and they never came to see. This could have made us both more money, but this never happened.

I have gained the most experience in my coding career at this assignment, but I was not compensated properly. As a matter of fact, there was a girl who was brought in for medical record documentation and she made about $2.50 an hour more than I did, this was NOT fair at all. I have not taken another assignment since then.

I honestly do not agree with staffing agencies taking so much of the salary that we work so hard for. I have once been given an invoice that had my name on it and I saw just how much they were taking from my labor.
Senior Manager
Vice President (Former Employee), Nashua, NHFebruary 8, 2015
I am a senior manager with vast experience in IT Professional Services as well as Staffing. Held senior leadership positions at all levels of the company.
Good Staffing agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: fast placement, flexible schedule
I enjoyed temping for Ajilon. I was able to meet many different people and learn new job skills. The staffing agents were all professional and very helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking employment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ajilon

Any way you stack it, Adecco is the world's largest employment agency, serving some 100,000 clients from more than 5,500 offices – Read more

Ajilon Salaries