Ajilon Employee Reviews in United States

I dont even remember, really.
Unix Systems Administration Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 22, 2016
I don't have anything useful or positive or even negative to put about this company and now I'm just typing to fill space so this stupid thing will let me go farther.
Pros
paid pretty well.
Cons
it was in baltimore.
Logistics Manager Position- Joppa MD
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Joppa, MDAugust 18, 2016
Do not apply for this job. This company is Bizerba USa and they are the absolute worst company to work for. They practice unethical work tactics and do not care about their employees.

The Director of Supply Chain and the CFO are absolute jokes and have no true business sense what so ever.

Please do not waste your time as you be fired a few months into the job.
Great way to get frustrated
General Office (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 17, 2016
I just registered and met with one of AJILON'S recruiters last week and she told me about this position that pays $18 an hour and she said she would send me an assessment test and she never did! I called and spoke with the receptionist and she gave the recruiter the message and the receptionist said the recruiter was sending it right then and there and I checked again for it and still never received it! I called back again and told the receptionist and she said the recruiter normally sends them at around 3:00 or 4:00 PM and I checked again for it and still no PROVE IT TEST!!! I called 5x to tell them I never received the assessment test and it has now been 6 days and I still have NOT RECEIVED the ASSESSMENT TEST!!!! The recruiter has delayed any chances I might have had for getting a job by at least one week if not more!!!!!
Pros
NO PROS
Cons
The Recruiter is awful!!!
do not work here, unprofessional
Customer Service & Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 16, 2016
Very poor experience. will never work there again! There is no loyalty! They prefer to listen to their clients and not the people they place at the jobsite.
Pros
Cons
everything
Don't waste your time.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2016
This agency post jobs that don't exist, just to get the head count. If you're looking to find a REAL job, this is not the place. Sad and disappointing.
Pros
Cons
Everything. They lie without a conscience
Helpful Environment
Virtula Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2016
The Torrance Office is a very warm and welcoming environment. The Staff treat you with respect and are very eager to help you to succeed. The first job I went on led to a permanent position at a reputable company. The compensation was not the best but it did open up a great opportunity for me.
A great agency
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2016
They were very helpful in getting me in at the organization that i loved, and really wanted to work for.
They have great communication with the employer who my assignment is with, and are very on top of updates.
Pros
working as a temp at the organization that i wanted
Cons
n/a
Its an okay company.
A/R Follow-Up Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2016
Did not work in the office. Worked off-site. A staff member visited the site 1 in 5 months, brought candy and coffee cups.
Cons
Staff does not always return phone calls.
Good Staffing Company
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2016
Found me work quickly. Very professional. My co-workers were all very welcoming and friendly. Typical day at work was great.
Friendly & professional
Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 11, 2016
Employment agency. Very professional and thorough in placing the right candidate to the right career. Always accessible for their employees.
Stay away from this place !!!
None (Former Employee) –  Atlanta gaJuly 8, 2016
Recruiters in the Atlanta area especially the individuals who recruit for supply chain professionals are liars. They do much talking with very little actions. They cannot keep their words also they do not follow up or reply to emails.
Pros
Recruit for great employers
Cons
Liars
Ajilon is horrible avoid working for them or doing business with them
Manager (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 2, 2016
Overall rating-waste of time, not honest and misleading when it comes to doing business.

Compensation-Best way to describe compensation is likened to a pimp and his street workers. They will try to make the most money off your back having no real concern for you financially. They are good at offering you a low ball salary trying to convince you its the best. When the real truth is they are making a lot of money off your back. Company is very very very greedy.

Advancement-the only thing advancing is this companies bottom line and its very green.

Management-not honest in communication, users, its like dealing with sharks in vegas, will use you as a stepping stone to fill their potential client book with employers you used to work for which is very low, not honest in communication or in dealing in business, extremely greedy about lining their pockets and could care less about your income or helping you to advance in your career.

Job Culture-rats in a maze that are promised cheese and folks are fake like hollywood.

Overall-If you like being used by others dont do business with this company. Alijon Paramus office will promise you financial success and will only deliver you a bag of wooden nickels. Staff operates like 3 card monty-you will never, ever find the ball they are that good. In other words they will never meet your expectations or deliver what they promise.

Avoid working for them or having them look for a job for you because you will always work like a horse -while they tease you with the carrot that they will never, ever, ever, give you. Super
  more... disappointing and duped.  less
Pros
Cons
Greedy, Dishonest, Users, People really dont care about you
Production, fast paced, technical environment
QUALITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHJune 28, 2016
Prepared monthly reports
Focused on warranty of the vehicles
created excel charts to show status of the warranty
I learned attention to detail
worked directly with Management on a daily basis
The hardest part of the job was self training
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about automotive
Pros
Professional environment, flexible work hours
Cons
Transfer back to Michigan
Great way to gain experience
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  ElmhurstJune 20, 2016
Temp agency, great way to gain experience. The staff treat you like you are a child, even if you are older and educated and making a career change they want you to call them with everything.
Pros
Temp agency a way to get some experience
Cons
The staff treat you like a child
Just another agency
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 20, 2016
They sign you up, make you think that there is a position for you, and you never hear from them again.
Ajilon
Pricing Temp (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJune 20, 2016
The communication is not always there. I have emailed them a couple of times and have not received any reply's. They do try to help find you a job, but you have to keep calling them.
This is a staffing agency
Data Entry, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 13, 2016
They are great and have been able to keep me employed for over a year.

I enjoy being placed in positions that challenge my skills.
Professional and comfortable work environment.
Office Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 13, 2016
I was sent out on two assignments with different companies. Both positions required skills I had not acquired yet. My recruiter trusted my eagerness to grow professionally the opportunity to increase my clerical abilities in Account Receivable. My work environment was very professional, challenging yet comfortable. My office duties were clear and structured on a daily. Within a month I employed the skills required to manage the office with out assistance from fellow coworkers. My trainer was very educated in her field, providing strategy and patience during my training for hire. I was offered the opportunity to relocate and get certified in the field.
Pros
Professional job placement with a very personable recruitment staff.
Cons
The agency could extend their contracts to more companies.
Ajilon
Cold Caller/Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 31, 2016
I love working with the recruiting agency Ajilon. Both in Indianapolis and Denver, both offices have been very helpful.
Pros
Know of job openings not posted online
Cons
no paid holidays or time off but understandable since hourly
Very professional, loving business who cares about their employees
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 27, 2016
My experience with Ajilon Staffing is Top Notch! I was repeatily asked to return to job assignments because of my performance.
Pros
perks of bonuses