Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.

Ajinomoto Althea, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Horrible
Supervisor (Former Employee), San DiegoApril 29, 2014
Cons: current managment, no structure. not open to change. no bonus unless you are manager and above
Althea could be a good company. Unfortunately because current managment have been placed into their positions based on tenure and not experience makes for a horrible culture and not an enjoyable place to work. My advice would be if you desperate or new to the industry then go for it. If your experienced then don't bother! You won't last.
Good company but want everything cheaply done
Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: some nice people
Cons: company cuts corners in areas that should be addressed
Good company with nice people that work there. (For the most part) You know that saying "You get what you pay for?" This company would much rather pay two "biotech newbees" than pay for one that actually knows what they are doing. In the end it ends up costing the company WAY more money from the "lost" or "redo" projects than it would be to pay for good individuals.
Great place to work with wonderful and talented people
Process Development Intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: great people!
Cons: low pay
I learned a lot in my duration as a Process Development Intern. We had a large lab space, and with the guidance of a Process Engineer and Research Assistant, I learned to execute procedures using various equipments, work independently and as a part of a team, and truly get the hands on experience one should get in a PD laboratory.

About Ajinomoto Althea, Inc.

Ajinomoto Althea, Inc., located in San Diego, CA, is a contract development and manufacturing organization that specializes in – Read more

Ajinomoto Althea, Inc. Salaries