Akrimax Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Productive and Expanding Organization
Territory Manager (Specialty / Hospital Sales) (Former Employee), San Francisco CAJuly 10, 2012
Pros: dynamic and challenging occupation.
Hospital and Specialty sales in both Pharmaceuticals and Medical Surgical Equipment.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that you make a difference in both patient and physician lives.
Small start up company with very productive products and a great pipeline of medications to come.
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2012
Pros: great commission structure, decent base salary, effective meds, great management
Cons: none really to mention, sometimes reimbursements took a while to receive
I was laid off in Georgia but I dont have any ill feelings for this company. Managers are real people and treat you with respect. Bonus structures are great. They have great products which amazes me how a small start up company they were able to get such great products. They also have a great pipeline. I had just moved to Georgia and landed the job. My territory was way too big bc in Georgia everything is so spread out but what made it worst was that I didn't know Georgia so it slowed me down. Georgia also has a unique system used to see physicians. My only regret was that I didnt stay in NY and worked as a rep here. I would have killed it and have done so well. I have over 7 yrs of relationships with Manhattan/Bronx/Queens Doctors. Their meetings are incredibly fun and amazingly the training managers developed a system that actually can have an experienced rep well trained within 5 days. Compared to the bigger companies Ive worked for like Sciele, Abbott, etc I got to say Akrimax has the best training system of them all while you're enjoying the night time activities they have planned for you.