Akrimax Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Large territories, No promoting from with in, lack of diversity,
Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  NJJanuary 12, 2015
More administrative work than actually selling
Super larger territories
Very low call allowance
No company car
Little to No promotional access funds
Poor management
Lack of technology
Very high turn over
Cons
no diversity, no hiring of minorities and no women in management
Productive and Expanding Organization
Territory Manager (Specialty / Hospital Sales) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco CAJuly 10, 2012
Hospital and Specialty sales in both Pharmaceuticals and Medical Surgical Equipment.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that you make a difference in both patient and physician lives.
Pros
dynamic and challenging occupation.
Small start up company with very productive products and a great pipeline of medications to come.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2012
I was laid off in Georgia but I dont have any ill feelings for this company. Managers are real people and treat you with respect. Bonus structures are great. They have great products which amazes me how a small start up company they were able to get such great products. They also have a great pipeline. I had just moved to Georgia and landed the job. My territory was way too big bc in Georgia everything is so spread out but what made it worst was that I didn't know Georgia so it slowed me down. Georgia also has a unique system used to see physicians. My only regret was that I didnt stay in NY and worked as a rep here. I would have killed it and have done so well. I have over 7 yrs of relationships with Manhattan/Bronx/Queens Doctors. Their meetings are incredibly fun and amazingly the training managers developed a system that actually can have an experienced rep well trained within 5 days. Compared to the bigger companies Ive worked for like Sciele, Abbott, etc I got to say Akrimax has the best training system of them all while you're enjoying the night time activities they have planned for you.
Pros
great commission structure, decent base salary, effective meds, great management
Cons
none really to mention, sometimes reimbursements took a while to receive

Akrimax Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Job Title