Looking for an internal part time UX designer for Akvelon to help our development team on the client side and be able to consult on various creative aspects. Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of mobile design principles and able to interface with stakeholders.
· 3+ years experience working as a UX consultant, in a customer-facing role
· Strong UX requirements gathering and analysis skills
· Experience preparing UI comps and final creative that developers can work with
· Good understanding of Android, iOS, and Windows Phone design principles
· Experience designing for the web. Must be comfortable with all aspects of HTML, CSS, and JS
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Strong collaborative focus; team player that will need to interact with project managers, developers, testers both internally and from the customer’s side
Akvelon is Puget Sound's premier IT Employment Consulting Agency, voted one of Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing companies 5 years in a row. We are a growing company with a dynamic start up atmosphere, committed to offering our employees challenging and rewarding projects with major clients within the Northwest.
For consideration, please send your resume your skills to: courtneyc(at)akvelon(dot)com
To learn more about Akvelon and other opportunities, please visit our website at: www.akvelon.com
Akvelon, a business and technology consulting firm, works with clients to achieve success in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions....