Alacare Home Health & Hospice

Alacare Home Health & Hospice Employer Reviews

Very diversified
Executive Assistant - Events (Former Employee), Hoover, ALAugust 1, 2013
Pros: free lunch when planned meeting
Cons: could be very stressful
Always busy, answered phones for owners, correspondence, mail, hotel reservations, prepared company annual fund raiser, prepared company on-line auction, paid for events company sponsored, spoke with people upset with service.

Hardest part was people who were upset about loved ones care and hearing their pain.

Planning and managing company meetings, – more... lunches, events. – less
Organized & Hard worker
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Mountain Brook ALMay 6, 2013
I take a lot of pride in what I do. I enjoy working on collections and billing issues. I feel this is where my strength is. I am a team player and work well with others. I set goals for myself each day and strive hard to reach those goals. I am always on time for work.
Transparent company, great ethics as a company, family owned for 40+ years.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 17, 2013
- My typical day would be to make calls on the physicians within my assigned territory as well as work up any referrals the came out of my facilities. i.e. get the paperwork, make sure equipment is ordered, and discuss discharge plan with family.
-Learned how to manage, mantain, and grow a territory. Developed relationships with doctors, nurses, and – more... case managers/social workers.
-Hardest part of the job is dealing with the ever changing nature of healthcare and medicare guidelines.
-Most enjoyable part of the job is having the ability to make my own schedule, manage my territory, and not be stuck in an office all day. – less