Organized, flexible work schedule with periodic review meetings with management for ongoing feedback to keep all projects on track.
1. In office at 7:30am to meet with Lead staff and establish priority projects and assignment of staff if on leave, working on reports, inspecting sites, reporting to Director mid-day, finishing with site meetings and scheduling vendors to complete mandatory testing.
2. Business atmosphere with minimal radio and office distractions but best working with 2 or more office co-workers to be part of a team.
3. Specific goals for team to work toward
4. Easy - Planning and assigning budget information to projects
5. Hard - Helping Principals at schools understand our need to establish priorities of planning projects.