We are seeking an experienced analyst to measure investment performance for our institutional client portfolios, representing all asset classes, including private equity, hedge funds, real estate and infrastructure. Analysis includes: calculating, analyzing and reporting performance, attribution and statistics; reconciliation of manager return; monitoring and reconciling data used within reporting systems; and, ensuring accurate and timely performance measurement and attribution reporting. Performance Analysts work internally with other Analysts, Research and Consultants; and, externally with custodian banks, money managers and administrators. They are also responsible for responding to client and manager inquiries, coordination of cash movements and assisting with monitoring and review of client investment policies.
- 4+ years performance measurement experience
- Advanced degree in Business, Economics, Math or Finance
- CIPM or CFA preferred
- Demonstrated self-sufficiency and extremely well-organized
- Personable and superb communication skills
- Strong team member
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and able to complete assignments with limited supervision
- Outstanding client service skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of performance measurement, GIPS standards, and financial markets
- Proficiency with statistical methods and capital markets
- Ability to quickly research and resolve data integrity issues
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MPI and database query tools (MS Access).
Alan Biller and Associates is a small, privately-held investment consulting firm with an impeccable reputation for ethical behavior. We have been growing at 14+% per year, all through referral and need a highly motivated candidate with a strong work ethic to join our team. In business since 1982, our culture is fast-paced, demanding, stimulating and collaborative. We hire the best and the brightest, and because of our size and culture, every employee has a chance to make a significant contribution.
We provide full service investment consulting to over 90 multi-employer, corporate and public employee benefit plans, as well as HNW families and foundations. Assets under advisement are in excess of $60 billion, representing all asset classes. We pride ourselves on complete
independence, analytical expertise, fiduciary status and integrity.