Alaska USA FCU Employee Reviews

Alaska USA - Technical Side
Information Management Project Support Analyst III (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great team environment. technical project focus
Cons: too far away from home.
I was respected during my years at Alaska USA FCU. I worked my way up through the ranks. I succeeded by accepting and conquering all challenges thrown my way.

I was on call once a month, grew knowledge and was able to make informed decisions.

This job was cut short after I was hand-picked by management for a new project oriented team. Unfortunately, my wife and I simply needed to be closer to Wisconsin. It was hard leaving.
Very little job growth potential, management is not supportive of individual career goals
Senior Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Seattle, WaSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: lack of support and accountability
In Washington, there is very little job growth or support for career advancement from management. Very little, to no accountability for poor actions and treatment of their employees. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Good company to work for.
Senior Central Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJune 25, 2014
Ive been at the credit union for over 13 years, they have been very good with their employees. I would recommend any person interested in this field to apply there.
Flexible and great beneifts
Visa Credit Specialist I, II (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 21, 2014
It was great to work for Alaska USA because they had great benefits!