If you are an experienced Nurse that is looking for a change of setting from the hospital to a 9-5 job but don't necessarily want a cut in pay, this can be the job for you! Get the best of both worlds with clinic and OR time, and put your leadership skills to work!
We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse to manage our Anchorage vein center and part time clinic in Wasilla. Nurse Manager would also assist vascular surgeon and vein specialist with all of our vein procedures, ensure the quality of care given to our patients is to the highest standards, help establish and maintain relationships within the medical community in each location, perform patient screenings and outreach in each location and outlying communities, and be actively involved with our patients during every phase of their treatment. Nurse Manager would also be in charge of office functions in both Anchorage and Wasilla locations. Nurse could travel with physician to other clinics from time to time to provide vein care and ensure quality throughout the state.
You will play an important role in what will be the first accredited vein centers in the whole state. You will manage the Anchorage and Wasilla Locations for a vein specialist who has multiple offices in Alaska. Job could include paid travel from time to time to Juneau, Kenai and possibly other remote locations in Alaska if nurse is interested. You will be an integral part of building vein practice awareness in the communities in which we practice, especially Mat-Su Valley and Anchorage.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the endovenous laser procedure and other procedures done in vein care
- Assist the Doctor with ultrasound consults
- Manage the Anchorage and Wasilla Vein Center locations under the direction of the Practice Administrator and the Physicians. Be responsible for team completing vital processes, training, items of business and paperwork for patient before the days of operation, during operation, and post operation. Make sure whole patient experience goes smoothly. Coordinate care with Front Office and Call Center.
- Provide spider vein treatments or Sclerotherapy
- Be the patient advocate, helping answer any questions during and after vein consults and procedures. Helping each patient feel like they are important before, during and after vein care, including follow up visits and phone calls to them and communication with their primary care provider.
- Every patient will have access to you for a follow-up visit after each procedure. You would work with a leading vascular surgeon and vein specialist.
- Actively meet and network and market our vein practice to other referring providers during days in which doctor is not seeing patients. Will be involved in patient screenings in a couple trade shows and events throughout the year. This will be done under the direction of Practice Administrator.
- Visit other practices in rural areas at times throughout the year to provide vein screenings in which doctor would come back for vein consults and treatment.
Our goal is to help each patient know and feel they are important, build a center of excellence, and help our patients by providing the best possible service standards.
You are vital to our goal of making sure that all of our patients are well informed, comfortable and happy.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to the development of effective business solutions.
- Demonstrated change leader.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships and to elicit high levels of performance from employees at all levels in the organization and stakeholders from a variety of external sources.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and execute moderately complex business plans.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and fiscal management skills
- Effective communication, and the ability to successfully manage operations in high stress, fast paced environment.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully work in partnership with physicians.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to meet stringent deadlines is a dynamic environment.
- Regular and consistent attendance at work.
Competitive Salary plus percentage pay! Health insurance, benefits
Indeed - 8 months ago
Alaska Vein Care is a state of the art vein practice throughout Alaska that focuses on bringing a high level of professionalism and...