Albert Einstein Medical Center

Albert Einstein Medical Center Employee Reviews

Admission/Discharge Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2015
Great Company to work for. Management is unorganized. Instead of hiring a new Manager, they combined departments. My director has two offices/two different departments that aren't related.
Don't trust management.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), phila, paJune 17, 2015
A marathon from the moment you start til the moment you finish. Don't expect to eat. I learned never to trust managers. My co-workers were the only good part of the job. Never getting a break was the toughest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home. One last thing, do not trust management.
A very high demanding workplace with loads of experience and hands -on skills
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 11, 2015
Is a very critical workplace with very demanding patients who has various and special needs. I have learned a lot working at AEMC, for instance I learned how to do phlebotomy work, bladder scans, accu checks etc. Doing phlebotomy work on a patient who has small or blown veins. Knowing that the patients are well satisfied and well.
Love the people I worked with
Psychiatric Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Staff supported each other
Cons: had to leave
I loved my co-workers and miss them. I miss working and eager to go back to work. Working at Albert Einstein Hospital was something I looked forward to everyday. Taking care of the patients and making sure they did not hurt themselves or anyone else was something I looked forward to.
love
Staff Level 3 NICU RN (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2015
My first Nursing job, and I love it. Couldn't ask for a better facility to get my feet wet in the nursing world. I love working in my dept as well.
good company
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2015
more advancement,not a lot of communication with the employees some managers are unprofessional and to much gossip among each others
Health Educator
Health Educator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: having fun and the kids
Cons: management
Work with grades pre-k- 2nd and teach them about eating different foods.
Great co-workers
Management is ok
The most enjoyable part of my job is making the kids happy and having fun with them
Educational supportive company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Albert Einstein is a very busy hospital in north philadelphia. Typical day started with 7-8 patients after getting report patients were assessed medications administered then dinner. Admissions were put – more... into the computer. The experience of working at Einstein as a nurse extern while in nursing school then a RN after graduating was life changing. The fast pace of Einstein helped prepare me for employment in the emergency room at capital health. Management is very supportive and encouraging to their staff. – less
Great Experience
Administrative Resident (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 1, 2014
Pros: genuine care and respect for patients
Cons: lack of resources
My experience at AEMC has been great. My role here as an Administrative Resident has allowed me to see and get experience in many different departments. Being able to view this HCO from various angles – more... has allowed me to bridge the gap between the conceptual academia and the practical everyday world. Having finished the fieldwork assignment to earn my MHA, I feel that I have learned a great deal about healthcare operations and leadership and I'm ready to put what I know into practice. The hardest part of my experience at AEMC was the lack of access to resources because I wasn't an employee of the organization. The most enjoyable part of my experience at AEMC was meeting and working with a very diverse group of employees and managers. – less
Criical Care Staff .R.N.
Agency, Travel RN Critical Care (Former Employee), Jenkintown, PANovember 25, 2014
Good support of staff for education. shift assignments and staff pt ratio.
See above
Clincal Nurse III (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 17, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: commute
Great expereince working with physicians and med students in a Level III NICU.
Good days and Bad days
Nutrition Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free drinks and always have things going on for the employes
Cons: not enough hours
My days at work are usually good, but like any other job I'm pretty sure you'll have a few bad days too. Each day I do learn something new. For example, a lot of people come in and out of the hospital – more... for different reasons and they each have different diets to. So its my job to learn those diets so I can give the patients the right thing. Management is good even though they have they bad days...I love most of my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I can help someone who is in need of help. – less
Worked at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia for 7 years
Staff RN (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 2, 2014
Started out as a nurse extern while in nursing school. Upon graduation, I was hired as a staff nurse. I like my co-workers. The patient population that this hospital serve should be considered when working here. I don't think Einstein's salary/pay rate is as competitive with other Philadelphia hospitals.
A great place to work at, wonderful people
Medical Secretary II (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2014
Scheduled appointments, meeting’s for various staff personnel. Maintaining weekly calendar log for all Nurse Educator’s for their weekly events. Daily clerical duties include filing, faxing, scheduling, ordering all materials of all types per quest. Data entry made for all accounts.
Nurse Outpatient Care Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2014
Each day full of ways to assist patients with navigating through their healthcare needs.
I've loved working here for almost 14 years
Certified Cardiovascular Technician/Scheduler (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2014
Great place. Family oriented. My coworkers are like family. The patients are great. Every case is different. Some patients need more care than others depending on cardiac history and other factors. Working with a great team and completing busy workdays together is the most enjoyable.
Subcontractor HRSI
Account Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia PAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: met company/ client goals
Cons: poor management training
This company was a Application Mill, Processes were streamlined to get as many PA MA applications into the Pipeline as to show client the speed of their processing times. Each referred account had a time limit and if effected the individual patient needs.
productive
HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 2, 2014
typical day starts at 3.30 A.M. involving all aspects of perfoming all aspects of histology in getting workload to pathologists in timely and professional manner. what I learned is mostly new technologies – more... and procedures in accordance with new pathologists. we had constantly changing personel in pathologists and co-workers which constituted change in procedures And rotations of work schedules which become the hardest part of the job. In truth it really wasn't that hard.
the most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with the pathologists . – less
busy place
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 15, 2014
fast pace environment, great staff; good pay, flexible schedule
Stressful Work environment, Poor Management
Albert Einstein Apothecary (Former Employee), Philadelphia PAJune 11, 2014
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: very poor employee moral. management did not back up staff.
Typical days are normally short staffed, over worked employees and not enough coverage through out the day.

Management needed to address the needs of the staff as well as the business. Not turn a blind eye to the issue.

1 2 3 4

About Albert Einstein Medical Center

Albert Einstein Medical Center is the second largest independent academic network in Pennsylvania offering a full range of advanced – Read more

Albert Einstein Medical Center Salaries