Albert Einstein Medical Center Employee Reviews

Vacation fill in Radiation Therapy Technologist
Staff Radiation Therapy Technologist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2017
I was hired after I graduated to fill in for vacations for staff radiation therapy technologists. I enjoyed working with the same staff who taught me Radiation Therapy. The hardest part of the job was it was only temporary.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the same staff who taught me.
Cons
I knew this positifion was temporary.
Great Learning Experience
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2017
Gained a lot of knowledge having my clinical rotation here. Staff were friendly and always willing to help. Would love to be apart of the Einstein team.
great
Internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2017
it was during my internship but it was a great experience with great workers. I worked in different departments every other week sometimes in the same week but the change was great. never got boarded with my job
good place to work
Ultrasound Technologist - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2017
I enjoyed to work for Einstein. I am an experienced, We performed high volume of performed exam, we had a great team work, great relationship with employees and faculty. Very busy place to work.
n/a
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 20, 2017
good environment. very large setting. learned a lot about Human Resources. if given the opportunity would def work for this hospital. posted jobs reviewed resumes etc
fast paced environment
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2017
Einstein Medical Center is a fast paced work environment where everyday you learn something new. All departments work together for the common goal of excellent patient care.
It was a great time to work at Einstein
Patient Access Associate (Current Employee) –  Elkins Park, PA 19027June 11, 2017
Einstein was a fun loving environment where everybody greets you with a smile no matter the day they are having. All patients are treated equally and receive care regardless of race, religion or creed
good job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2017
very busy, many different people, cultures, languages. Many different clinics all under one roof. Everyone always needs something, workers always kept busy.
Wonderful
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2017
As a new Account Receivable Specialist field, all employees were pleasant and willing to share information communicate certain situations to get the best resolution.
Educational and productive
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2017
I had a lot of good experiences working at Albert Einstein Medical Center. Good doctors and a great nursing staff. The variety of patients on the unit enabled me to learn about many different facets of patient care and management.
On the Forefront of Technology
Software Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 26, 2017
One of the benefits I enjoyed while working at Albert Einestein was the chance to work alongside some of the most gifted health professionals in the region. The IT team is also very talented and dedicated.
Good Place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2017
I worked for Einstein for 2 years before resigning to another company. I started off in one position and that department downsized , so I was forced to take another position within the same hospital network. The position paid little and offered less hours weekly, which was disappointing ! This company also does not work under union contract like most other hospitals in the city, so if they feel that they want to fire you without cause, they can and will! For the most part, the staff are pretty much friendly with each other, and the hospital is pretty clean and relaxed within its own vibes.
Pros
Great Cafeteria Food
Cons
No Union and low pay grade
Big Organization
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2017
Working here at such a big organization it makes you realize that they don't really value the little guy, There was very little to no room for advancement and very rarely were raises ever issued.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no advacement
bad experience
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 8, 2017
I feel there is so many important things to fix in the office than having to worry about the smallest things. This office is not organize there is no policies and patients can do what they want and treat the staff nasty.
Challenging but rewarding
Crisis Assessor, Crisis Response Center (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 30, 2017
This was a very fast paced and high stressed working environment because it was emergency medicine. The staff were very supported of one another and the management staff found ways to assist staff when possible. The overall organization was very staff friendly and supportive.
Pros
co-workers and management
Cons
high stress due to the nature of the job
very productive and positive work environment
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2017
Very beneficial experience in my healthcare career. I would recommend this institution for new nurses to start their career at. I had a very positive experience.
job change reasons
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2017
Working at Einstein is fine. I have no issues with it . I have recently received by N.P license and am looking for empolyment in that field. i have applied to Einstein Health Network as well
Hybrid Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2017
I enjoyed mt time Albert Einstein Medical, Great company great environment. Management listened and it was always a pleasant time working with end users who actually appreciated the service you provide.
Nice community hospital
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 31, 2017
Nice little hospital with a medical school next door. I do like the atmosphere of a teaching hospital. Nice kosher cafeteria. Staff members are lovely. I had surgery there several years after I left, and had a very positive experience.
Pros
Pleasant atmosphere
Cons
Problem parking
It is a good place for professional growth
Administrator Coordinator III (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2017
I feel the key to success in the work place is great communication skills, mature behavior and always working on building work relationship skills. Promote respect for all positions from the janitor to the CEO.
Pros
Transfer abilities after 6 months.
Cons
Not making benefits afforable for everyone and their family.