Albertelli Law

Albertelli Law United States Employee Reviews

Albertelli Law
Foreclosure Specialist III (Former Employee), caMarch 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Company was bought and closed in one year with no concern to employees. WE were told we would get a two week packet. NO packet and NO MOney!!
Law Clerk
Pre-Sales Certification Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: nice work areas
Cons: promotions
Review Court Dockets to ensure no bankruptcy, motions, or any detrimental documentation
has been filed that may prevent sales from moving forward • Utilized Perfect Practice to
confirm Notice of Sale has been published and corrected as well as Run Dates have been
entered for publishing • Contacted the correct corresponding newspapers to obtain accurate
dates in all 67 counties in the state of Florida • Updated case management systems, LPS,
Lenstar, and Vendorscape • Creates Certification of Compliance to insure all proper notices
have been met to move forward with sale • Maintains daily Notice of Sale report to ensure
the Clerk of Court has the Notice of Sale to execute 67 counties.
Productivity Driven
Legal Asst- Bankruptcy/ Legal Asst- Service Dept (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great work environment and very industry focused
Cons: hired by third party source, company severed ties, lay off
A typical day at this company is very goal orientated and productivity driven. The work day is very involved and ever changing due to the industry and client requirements. I began to work in the company as a onsite specialist contracted from a third party vendor. I was later hired for my background and efficiency in my work capabilities. The training I received was critical to my job performance and ability to excel in my position. I spent a year in this position and later transferred to Bankruptcy and handles proof of claim, objection to plans, daily reports, review of court dockets, update client systems and contact local counsel for hearing attendance.
No job security, poor work ethics, and business planning
MB Foreclosure Supervisor (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: health benefits are poor.
Albertelli Law acquired the trustee part of the business from JPMorgan Chase. The difference was felt immediately, by showing poor management skills, specially from the HR Department. The workforce was the same a s it was for JPMorgan Chase, so that was the only thing that kept us going a side from getting a paycheck. The hardest part of the job was getting a 10% pay cut due to their poor management skills, and then the layoff of over 80 employees.
Growing department
FHA/VA Foreclosure Post Sale Conveyance Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, heavy workload
Cons: management, technology
I enjoyed the people at Albertelli, and learned a lot about the foreclosure industry. The most challenging part of this position was the disorganized management.
High Volume Production Billing with little concern for Accuracy
Billing/Invoicing Clerk (Current Employee), Tampa, flOctober 10, 2014
Pros: bonus and overtime availibility
Cons: low pay and overly high and unreachable expectations
Low pay, constant pressure for volume, disregarding the actual performance and billing accuracy to clients.
I am a very detailed and take great care and concern for the billing submitted to all clients and customers. This is not a priority in my current position.
An Enjoyable place to wrok
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FloridaSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: being able to work independently amongst great co-workers
Cons: a lot of daily projects that takes away from my regulay schedule job responsibilities
Albertelli Law is a great place to work. One is able to work independently however can seek assistance when needed. I was able to increase my knowledge at Albertelli by working with opposing counsel in settling most of my contested trials. I've also learned how to prepare a subpoena and coordinate depositions. The most challenging part of my job is not being able to complete a task due to interruption by an attorney needing assistance in court. However, I do it weekly and with very few mishaps.
Good
Law Clerk and Seventh Judicial Circuit Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 4, 2014
Great experience. Company provides tools to succeed. Up and coming company.
Foreclosure mill.
Hearings Calendar Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 31, 2014
I learned a great deal about foreclosure in Florida; but the firm can be described in one simple words "BAD".
Good Job
Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 8, 2014
Nice Job to have poor management. Great for beginners learned a lot.
Good place to start
Litigation Attorney (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 5, 2014
Good place to start career. Lots of hands-on civil procedure experience
Ok rating
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 4, 2014
Management was not that great. The job itself was the most enjoyable job I've ever had.
Its Ashame
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: poor management, lack of communication
A typical day was updating system and communicating to clients...but then in a matter of moments your position has changed due to poor management and lack of communication being done through partners. Lack of communication to clients of upcoming changes
Not a bad place to work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2014
Not a bad place to work the management is pretty decent, there is room for advancement, the compensation is pretty fair.
Short-lived
Paralegal (Former Employee), TampaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: wages, management, flexibility
Cons: layoff after 3 weeks
Although short-lived, I absolutely loved working for this company. My colleagues were amazingly helpful during training. Albertelli Law seemed to have a strong sense of ethics and professionalism. I had an awesome supervisor and managing partner. The work load was fast paced and everyone stayed extremely busy. Even so, it was one of the best places I had ever worked. I was very saddened by the layoff as I traveled from out of state to accept this position.
Learned a lot here
Client Relations Foreclosure Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 27, 2013
This was my first job in the legal field. I learned so much with thanks to my team members. Upon being employed I had 4 different managers. 2 of which were the absolute best!! They moved on to other areas within the company therefore we had to change managers. I loved working here.
Busy and demanding work place
Associate Attorney - Contract and Real Estate Law (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2013
High paced litigation firm where I handled between 1,100 and 1,700 files at a time. Very demanding hearings schedule.
employees are great management not so good
Title Examiner (Current Employee), tampa, floridaFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches, able to make up anything under 4 hours instead of using pto, takes to long to train employees
I have work here almost two years and they have still not completed my training. I came from Maryland and the laws are like night and day. Everytime someone new is hired my traning is pushed back so they can train the new employee and it takes them about three to four months to train.
Working as a legal assistant was a different experience
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: always learning
Cons: when system issues occur
My work day as a legal assistant was very different enjoy it cause I got to see the mortgage side and the legal side of both world's. I engaged in alot of researching and reports and projects, worked with team members to ensure work was done in a timely manner. The hardest thing to my job was trying to clean up all the back log from the previous person's mistakes on the file. I really enjoyed my job when all work was caught up and the process ran smoothly and the number and error were satisfied by the client and customer's approval
Experience
Service Department Section Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2012
My employment was beneficial in assisting me in learning about my values and management style.

Albertelli Law Salaries