Albertelli Law Employee Reviews

A lot of favortism
Judicial Resolutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 22, 2017
Not a lot of minorities in management and executives mentioned that. Salaries were not equal based on experience. Lack of training and poor communication. Extremely high turnover. No employee appreciation.
Pros
Depending on your position like myself as a manager hiring my own staff and cross training
Cons
Communication
run away fast
Foreclosure Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2017
management does not take ownership of their mistakes, H.R. does not handle any complaints of unethical behavior on attorney's part, they justify their actions by laying off the workers that file the complaints
Pros
Cons
negative atmosphere
Production based environment
Legal Assistant/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 8, 2017
Pull reports, fulfill daily workload requirements, meet production requirements. Co-workers are professional and aid in the learning process. Management pleasant though stressed from production based requirements. Learned a lot about the foreclosure process. How to get litigation matters addressed. Motion and affidavit preparations, etc...
Production base
Sales Cancellation (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2017
Prepared Clerical & Judicial Defaults, Notice of Droppings, Motion for Summary Judgments, ADO, Affidavits of Attorney’s Fees & Cost, and Non-Jury Trial. Updated Client systems, reviewed Court Dockets, Accurint, Pacer, Military, Service Returns. Set hearings with Judicial Assistant, Request Witnesses, J-Figs, Demand Letters. Maintained a positive relationship with clients, Opposing Counsel and County Clerks
Many laws are being broken
Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 3, 2017
From mandatory overtime (which is the most contradicting phase) to foreclosure mill practices. so many demotions of great leaders to give jobs to ppl with hefty criminal records
Fast paced and great co-workers
Senior REO Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2017
There are some really great people to work with and learn from. We all have different backgrounds and are able to teach each other.
We have our own curative, code and estoppel departments to help with those type of issues.
Worker Drone 1138
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2017
Training is generally pretty terrible or non-existent. No raises for years on end (in fact, they cut everyone's pay a couple years ago). Not much room for advancement. Some of the middle managers are ok, but there is no attention paid to employee development. The COO is a flashy douche bag. On top of that the workloads are usually pretty heavy. If you like being overloaded with work for mediocre pay and no appreciation, this is the job for you. Otherwise, I would advise staying clear of foreclosure law.
Good Company
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Good company to work for the co-workers are great and management is great too, no room for advancement and no pay raise. Lots of work, kept busy everyday.
Fun Enviroment
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2016
This position was fun. I had lost of co-workers (over 250 employees) with lots of incentives. This was a very relaxed environment and was very open to promotion.
Review
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 19, 2016
every day is quite the same. work is distributed prior to arrival.
I work files that need priority first, and then work on files with later deadlines last. My manager is very understanding, always willing to help and better assist me with work. co-workers are close treated like family. The hardest part is making sure deadline are all met, may involve staying late until work is completed. Most enjoyable is get working completed before deadline and ahead of the workload, feels very accomplishing.
Worst ever!!
Paralegal- Compliance/Audit Foreclosure Law (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2016
Everyone in management has a friend that they have hired and will stand by. You can do the best you can at your job if someone doesn't like you, its as if you were infected by the plague. No advancements ever, if you like being a high schooler that needs friends to survive this is the place for you.
Worst..Place..Ever!!!
Law clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL and tampa flJuly 26, 2016
The worst place ever!!!! All in jax office dont get to close they will start anything to get u out!! Work ethics are horrible..no respect at all.
Apply as last option
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 8, 2016
The only time I would recommend working here is if you are a step away from being homeless. Never get comfortable and leave as soon as another opportunity arise!!!!
Pros
Close to interstate
Cons
I don't think theres enough space to list!
I couldn't imagine any place this bad
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 3, 2016
The salary is horrendous. Even seasoned attorneys start only slightly higher than fast food restaurant salaries. Since only brand new attorneys would put up with that, the firm is made up of mostly new attorneys. There is no training. New attorneys who have been there their whole career, a year or 2, don't even know the basics of litigation or law practice. Corners are cut and left for the next attorney to handle. Managers barely have experience themselves. Hard work is not rewarded. In fact, you will be reprimanded if you try to take the time to actually resolve a problem rather than do the least amount of work possible in order to move onto the next file. Everyone goes to work every day wondering if it's their turn to be fired. Attorneys and staff have been fired while out on federally protected leave. Attorneys will get calls or texts at 7pm or later telling them to return to the office and complete additional work that they are just being assigned - just because. Every text or message ends with, "Your job depends on it". The staff runs the place. If they go to your tiny cubicle and you happen to be away from it for a few minutes (bathroom, lunch, etc.), they will tell your supervisor that you are not there and you will be questioned repeatedly and reprimanded. You will not be told who complained. Your every move is micromanaged. Very few people know how to get necessary documents from the banks and no one knows who knows it. I'm very surprised they are still in business.
Pros
Can't think of anything
Cons
Pretty much everything
Forget glass ceiling -- this ceiling is made of solid concrete.
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2016
A terrible firm that punishes good lawyers with more work and no rewards. However, if you're lazy and don't like to work, or even come into the office once a week, a management or shareholder position at ALAW is perfect for you! Seriously, stay away from this place. It is a career killer and the only people who get promoted are the friends and relatives of the people already in charge. As attorney with 5 years of experience, I didn't even have an office - just a tiny cubicle - and I was not alone.
Pros
There's a good restraunt in the building.
Cons
Everything else.
Excellent Workplace
Associate Attorney - Civil Litigation (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2016
At Albertelli each attorney is part of an integral team of fast-thinking problem solvers who put our clients objectives as primary goals. We guarantee the best results possible.
All work, with no benefits that keep moral
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2016
Very busy day at work with supieriors not wanting to listen since you do the job. They make changes and do not tell anyone until your repremanded
If you have co workers that are not team players, your in a bad team
Coming to work and knowing that you can work and work and it is never enough.
No direct management attorney in the dept to speak with as you have to go through chanels to get answers
Leaving is the most enjoyable
Pros
Not many
Cons
No advancement
Application Development and Data Automation
application developer (Former Employee) –  Tampa , FLNovember 30, 2015
Created custom applications and maintained current applications. Designed custom means to collect data from various sources saving money and man hours.
I'm unable to describe the company since they were based in Tampa, Florida & we were in Chatsworth, CA
Foreclosure Specialist II -Accounts Payable Unit (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 17, 2015
It's a good company to work except that due to the Mortgage Business was down in 2014, the West Coast Operation was CLOSED.
A lot of my Co-workers including me were unhappy to what happened to us with this company.
Hearings Dept
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2015
It is a a great place to work for those like me that are workaholics. Co-workers and management are friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was the computers trying to keep up with the workload. I enjoyed the atmosphire of the office and how friendly and helpful everyone was.