Albertsons
1,299 reviews

Albertsons Employee Reviews

Bakery associate
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Burleson, TXJuly 6, 2015
I worked in the bakery department. I was expected to decorate cakes, place orders for various baked goods, unload the trucks, stock the merchandise, and help the customers find the desired product.
Management left no room for advancement and work environment at times was hostile.
General Merchandise Clerk (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 6, 2015
I worked as a stock clerk for general merchandise. Left when unable to fulfill my duties due to an injury. I stocked shelved and did the ordering and stock rotation.
good work place
Cashier/Courtesy clerk (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 6, 2015
i had a very good work experince learned alot of new thigs people there where nice an very helpful an the customers where great
Fun work environment and amazing Co-workers.
Front End Bagger (Former Employee), Silver City, NMJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Friendly environment
Cons: short breaks
Everyday we had outstanding customers that appreciated the work that every store associate did on the daily to make there shopping experience a good one. The bosses and store director worked to build a relationship with me the first day I began working. My coworkers and clicked from the first day as well.
Great Summer Job
Grocery Bagger (Former Employee), Elko, NVJuly 5, 2015
When I was coming out of high school I bagged grocerys for them, it was great. Great store, and overall people to work with.
Freight Crew Supervisor (Current Employee), Mountlake Terrace, WAJuly 5, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Albertsons for over 10 years. I have learned many applicable skills and enjoyed working in the team environment.
productive work place to work
COMBO CLERK (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: work in inclemet weather
Cons: grumpy customers
A typical day was always helping the customers. the easy part pushing the carts back into the store. The enjoyable part when its hot get to be in a cool place.
Working with people
Management (Former Employee), Stuart, FLJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Friendships, experience
Cons: working holidays and weekends
I still have all my friends that I worked with at Albertson's. We were really a friendly family for being such a big grocery chain. I was able to work and get experience in several different areas of the retail job. I learned skills in organization and balance that I have been able to incorporate into my every day life. A job I looked forward to going to daily.
Nice grocery to work at
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 2, 2015
I was a courtesy clerk so I bagged groceries, gathered carts from the parking lot, put up go backs, and made sure my work area stayed clean.
Good work environment
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaJune 30, 2015
Working at Albertsons was a good experience got to do a little bit of everything and get experience in skills I didn't have before.
Fun, Educational and Fast-paced
Customer Service Clerk / Photo Clerk (Former Employee), Coachella, CAJune 29, 2015
Being a Barista is fun but you must stay focus, have patience and be able to work under pressure. I learned so much about coffee, the origin, roasts and all kinds of things. You can receive many awards based on how well you do on the job. They also have great benefits.
Rewarding environment
Clinical Specialist Savon / Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee), Central Coast CAJune 28, 2015
Pros: integrity, regulatory compliance
Cons: limited personal resources
Serious culture with high expectations and sound integrity. Focused on service and the bottom line. Quality people with good intensions and solid skill sets.
It was a good job as a teenager
Barista (Former Employee), Ramona, CAJune 27, 2015
It was a good job as a teenager, not many hours, alright pay and benefits. Coworkers were cool. Hardest part of the job was differing shifts.
the company had many nice co workers
Deli Associate (Former Employee), Boise, IDJune 22, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: the hours
the hardest part of my job was getting up so early I did enjoy my coworkers though the day to day work was very tiring as the hours were early
Good hours for a Highschool student
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Oak Harbor WAJune 22, 2015
Was a courtesy clerk. Provided customer service, bagged customers groceries, cleaned bathrooms, did floor sweeps every hour. Also did the night closing shift took all trash out and made sure all things were ready for the opening courtesy clerk.
poor management where personal vendettas interfere with work
courtesy clerk (Former Employee), Walla WallaJune 22, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduals
Cons: poor management, employees gossip behind
poor management where personal vendettas interfere with work
poor management, employees gossip behind
flexible schedules
enjoyed the customers most of the time but always had a smile on
It's a good experience
Front End Clerk (Current Employee), Richardson, TexasJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good experience
Cons: low pay
A typical day consists of clocking in, running the register, taking a break, running the register, clocking out, and then going home. Co-workers are fun to be around. The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers.
Productive and positive place
Courtesy Clerk/Stocking/cashier (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 21, 2015
A typical day at work would be meaning costumers needs, stocking shelves. I learned how to run a cash register and stock shelves. The management was fantastic. The co-workers easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was bringing in the carts from the parking lot. the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Fun and busy
Asst. Grocery Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 21, 2015
Each at work was a fun time. All the customers were great and the employees were fun to work with. Never a boring day and alwasy looked forward to the next day.
Grocery Manager (Current Employee), Texarkana, TXJune 21, 2015
Pros: Challenging and ever changing
Cons: Long hours
I like the job in the aspect of being able to work on a varied array of items from ordering, merchandising, customer service and interaction with customers. The time passes fast and you have to work over the time thus cutting your home life shorter. The most enjoyable aspect is to see the store well represented for each event such as holidays and see the customers relish in what we have created.

1 2 3 4 5

About Albertsons

Call it the incredible shrinking grocery chain. Albertson's LLCĀ runs about 190 Albertsons supermarkets in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, – Read more

Albertsons Salaries