Albertsons Employee Reviews

Unstable and unpredictable in regards to weekly hours; both scheduled and guaranteed.
Produce Clerk (Current Employee) –  Newbury Park, CAFebruary 22, 2018
The management at the store level is very fair and accommodating. The company has a tendency of taking advantage of people who are willing to do more work without compensation or incentive to work harder. I really did enjoy working with fellow associates, as the work culture was pleasant.
Pros
Good benefits, decent pay.
Cons
Lack of guaranteed hours; constantly fluctuating, usually towards a lack of.
productive but laid back
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ammon, IDFebruary 22, 2018
i learned how to do more things on my own but also still learned how to work with others. i improved my personal communication skills and learned how to get out of my comfort zone.
Idaho Falls, Idaho Cashier (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDFebruary 22, 2018
The coworkers were great fun to work with. I started in the grocery business with Albertsons and love it. Learning the codes on vegetables was probably the hardest to learn.
Pros
Looked out for the employees
Cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, WAFebruary 22, 2018
Hours are flexible, breaks and lunches offered. Safe and friendly work environment. Requires long periods of standing. Management was great and understanding.
Nice place to work
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 21, 2018
It was an nice place to work.
Great co-workers
Great food
Amazing customer service
Good hours
Well kept work environment
Safe work place

Deli department should have raises for their efforts and amazing customer service.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Probationary periods
Na
Service Operation Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Great overall experience working and learning very important customer service skills, such as responsibility and accountability in delivering excellent service to internal and external customers.
overall great experience
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Although i was not there for long, this seasonal job helped me learn great customer service skills that became essential for jobs later in life. It was my first job but also one of my favorites.
Great company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYFebruary 19, 2018
Great company to work for. Always took care of the employees. if not there was always some one higher up to contact. most were great people. Focused on providing customer service.
Albertsons
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTFebruary 19, 2018
My review based on limited time there. Not much else I can say. Fast pace, worked as only cashier from 10pm to close, and was only there for two weeks before shoulder issue presented itself.
Fun, but constantly changing
Courtesy Clerk, Florist and Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAFebruary 19, 2018
I worked at Albertson's for 8 months. It all depends on which department you work for if your going to succeed or not. Make sure you know what you want before you go or your going to get trapped in something you aren't going to like. I was excited to see people that were my age there and it helped me get through a lot in those months. Just enjoy your time there and you'll find something you'll like.

Want to know more about Albertsons?

Ask a question
a place to work
Bakery Associate (Former Employee) –  Pahrump, NVFebruary 19, 2018
Albertsons is a good place to work where you feel like everyone is family. They honestly care about their staff and take the time to get to know all of them.
Pros
family enviroment, regular breaks
Cons
pay
Great Starter Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Albertsons was my second job to have as a teenager. I highly recommend working here at any age. It is a fast paced environment with friendly co-workers and management.
Introduction to the grocery business
Courtesy Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CA 90620February 19, 2018
Helped customers find items, clean aisles, bag groceries, help customers load them in to their car, retrieved shopping carts, also helped out at the register.
Benefits
Cons
Management was not all that great, lot of gossiping, co workers were not team players
Pretty good place to work
Day Stocker (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Pretty good place to work. Enjoyed the managers and work environment. Wasn't able to completely get full time or insurance because of budget cuts. Good place to work if you're going back to school.
Negative work enviornment
Carry Out (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTFebruary 19, 2018
The management was horroble! My supervisor was rude and my store manager went out of his way to keep me from avancing to higher departments when i was asked to advance to the pharmacy. My coworkers were amazing and i built great friendships but overall it wasnt worth crying myself to sleep every night because the managers were miserable, nasty people.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Negative enviornment, poor management, low pay, high stress
Not sure what to say
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  McCall, IDFebruary 18, 2018
I loved my co-workers, but had a really hard time with my manager. So did about 6 other people who quit within the first two months of me being there...that being said, the hours were good and the money was great.
Great job
Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Lemon Grove, CAFebruary 17, 2018
Choose Not To Answer At This Time!!! I refuse to answer any more of these questions as they could be detrimental to me and possibly be a detriment to obtaining another job period..
They are good on following protocall
Service Deli (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAFebruary 16, 2018
They have great customer service and they work
With you in reguards to the schedule, one thing i did like that its likea family the way all the employees look out for one another. I really liked working their at Albertsons
Pros
They follow protocall
Cons
Hours were not enough
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New MexicoFebruary 15, 2018
I enjoyed every level I worked for the company. Every level was challenging on a different scale. The management was very well trained. The work culture was fast paced and challenging. I moved for a higher salary.
management
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 15, 2018
I was super stoked about working with the company at first, but then management, was rude and wouldn't schedule me would choose favorites and not give me hours at all. (I was a newbie so I didn't think I did anything to deserve that.)
Pros
great company
Cons
no hours/rude staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Albertsons. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K