Albertsons
1,228 reviews

Albertsons United States Employee Reviews

N/A
FE Cashier (Former Employee), Key West, FLMay 3, 2015
Great place to work! Great co-workers and great management! Fun environment, great benefits, and everyday you learn new things!
fast pace deli service preparation of cold/hot foods
Deli associate (Former Employee), Billings, MTMay 1, 2015
Pros: stay busy and 1/2 hour lunch
Cons: union dues and low wage
Fast pace action in the deli service area. Cooking,baking and multitasking many prepared foods.Customer interaction is high throughout the cold cases and hot case
legendary costumer service.
CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2015
make sure every consumer, gets order taken care of at a order and fashionably time. To make sure the surrounding area around you is cleanliness tidy, and face and rotate items.
First Experince in US
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, WYApril 30, 2015
It was my first job in US . It was so cool, met a lot of new people , have been to a lot of new places , it was a fun environment with a lot of young people working in there
bad
customer service representative (Former Employee), simi valleyApril 29, 2015
manage ment was bad people can not move up in the company, very hard to get promoted the store location was in a bad area, did not like managment
Flexible hours
Grocery Stocker (Former Employee), Williston, NDApril 29, 2015
Pros: Meeting wonderful people
Cons: Lack of communication
A typical day would consist of stocking shelves and helping customers locate the products they are looking for.
I learned about a high volume of supply and demand
Management was great and they gave me the opportunity without ever having any real stocking experience.
There was your good co-workers that liked their job and worked well with others and you also had your employees that did more getting along with others than working.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with supply and demand.
Although the most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge to keep up.
Great hours for a cake decorator
Cake decorator (Former Employee), phoenix, AzApril 26, 2015
Pros: none to speak of
Cons: none
I liked the company but at the time some of the management were really unfair, and thought they could treat you really bad.
Always movin' and groovin'
Deli Clerk - excellent customer service (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great Group of People
Cons: End of the world if you get 1-2 minutes overtime.
Typical day at work is pretty steady, there is always something to do. Albertsons has helped me learn more and more everyday how to work with people of all sorts. management is over all good, there are ups and downs but I think that is anywhere you work. My manager is very good to her crew. Fun to work with, easy to communicate with, flexible and understanding. The hardest part of my job is keeping up, because I work with food there is a lot to handle. Making sure foods are up to code along with making sure the customer is happy with what they ask for.The most enjoyable part of my job is holidays. I love to work in a fast pace environment and when chaos hits, I go crazy (In a good way). Time comes and goes very fast and you can get a lot done in a short amount of time.
Fast paced and fun work environment with many opportunities for advancement.
Front End Manager / Bookkeeper (Former Employee), PSL FloridaApril 23, 2015
I worked for this company for 16 years and over my time there I obtained many skills. Prior to my departure from the company I was a Front End Manager. I projected sales, wrote schedules, hired new associates, ordered supplies, managed a staff of 30+ associates, conducted regular meetings and training sessions, handled all cash coming and going for the entire store, performed all training for my new associates, was a trainer for the company career advancement program for my specific position and traveled the state as the lead trainer for our point of sale systems conversion. I had great relationships with my coworkers and management teams. I enjoyed the fast paced work environment and my customers.
ok place to work for
service deli manager (Current Employee), Prescott, AZApril 23, 2015
Pros: ok to work there after 17 yrs things change
Cons: don't take care of old timers
overall a good company to work for. just had some medical issues and things did not go my.

thanks

thats all you get don't asked more
good place to work
GM Assistant Manager (Current Employee), tucson azApril 22, 2015
great people to work with but there is no team work what so ever, it's everyone for themselves. some stores employee morale is very low
first job
Bagger (Former Employee), Brandon, FLApril 22, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: lazy workers store closing down leaving us unemployed
worked hard pushed carts liked co workers didn't have a lot to complain about busy days with few workers maybe learned value of a dollar started buying my own stuff
A good company
Dairy Supervisor (Current Employee), Saint George, UTApril 22, 2015
Pros: 401ks, vacation time, healthcare
Cons: little labor for busy stores.
Since Albertsons LLC has taken control over our district our sales have beat Wal-mart pricing on numerous products.
Having a smaller consistent staff makes for better personal customer service. However, less people makes for more work for the few there is.
I loved working for Albertsons
General Merchandise Manager (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 17, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: The company being sold multiple times
I enjoyed working for this company I sent 12 years all together there, and would still be working there had they not of closed my store. The management was amazing, and co workers were truly family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 17, 2015
Pros: hours lunchbreak
Cons: llonesome work shifts
Interesting and fun on most days. Some days it gets hard and you have to take the good with the bad. When I first started the store was going under new management. The new store director was getting everything in order. The hardest part of my job was being able to be disrespected by customers for no reason and staying humble because the management would not step in.
Slower paced environment
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 17, 2015
My experience with Albertson's was neither good nor bad. I enjoyed working a set schedule and having a steady income. However, my co-workers were more involved with other's personal lives than work.
fun job
Cashier (Former Employee), Hammond, LAApril 16, 2015
Pros: discount, albertsons is the best grocer ever
Cons: pay, the culture amongst the "haves" and the "have nots"..
stingy discount but I LOVE THE DELI .... it made college a lil funner lol met great friends there.. i felt that black customers were treated differently
a day at work
warehouse (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZApril 15, 2015
Pros: various duties
Cons: little chance of advancement
A typical day of work would be an average of 10 hours long working with a 4 man crew loading pallets of product to be shipped out. Most days ended with unloading freight from inbound trailers marking and storing using electric pallet jacks and fork lifts.
Great environment with supportive staff.
Freight Crew, Fuel Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver COApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great benefit package
Running Albertsons fuel center was quite rewarding and fast paced. The support I received from the employees of the store was phenomenal. I would not have traded my team for any others.
Prepped Chicken
Deli (Former Employee), Idaho Falls IdahoApril 14, 2015
Pros: 30 Min lunches
Cons: Worked nights
I worked in the evenings and they didnt mix my hours up. I worked every night and got a good pay. I prepped chicken and helped customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Albertsons

Call it the incredible shrinking grocery chain. Albertson's LLCĀ runs about 190 Albertsons supermarkets in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, – Read more

Albertsons Salaries