ALCO Employee Review

Productive, Very flexible
Stock, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Delphos, OHMarch 9, 2014
Day included cashiering, stocking, clean-up, and other misc tasks. I learned a great deal about teamwork and the rewarding feeling of completing a task well before it was due. Management was great at the store level and the coworkers were easy to get along with. They worked around my schedule fairly easily and I turned around and came in if they needed someone else if someone called in or had extra hours. The hardest part was trying to understand why corporate would make some decisions without much thought and therefore cost many people their jobs. Most enjoyable part would be the family like atmosphere we provided for ourselves and our customers.
Pros
decent high school pay, hard work provides much enjoyment

Other ALCO Employee Reviews

The company was great to work for.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Eureka, KSFebruary 15, 2018
The people were fun to work with. Every day was kind of different. We always had things to do to stay busy, but it was not overwhelming. It helps to learn people skills.
Cashier
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  American Falls, IDFebruary 13, 2018
As this was my first job, I was able to absorb and thrive on the new environment. It taught me many things about the common workforce. I was able to take that experience and apply it in my next job.