Aldridge Connors Employee Reviews

loved working here
Legal Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2015
I loved working for this company if i could move back to Atlanta this would be my job for sure. I enjoyed the people i worked with. I enjoyed the work i performed daily. This was a great place. Thanks guys!
Pros
work advancement
Cons
he say she say sometimes
Not a fun place to work
Sr. Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2015
Very little work life balance. We were very under-staffed for the workload and the networking infrastructure was not up to enterprise level.
Pros
work from home
Awful. Just another foreclosure mill sweat shop.
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Delray, FloridaFebruary 1, 2015
Most if not all foreclosure firms are poorly run, however, this has been one of the worst I've experienced. AC provideslow pay, however, demands their employees to pump out as many cases as possible with no incentives, bonuses, etc. (unless you're upper management). There's absolutely no loyalty and the room for growth is nonexistent, becuase you are there to serve your purpose (move the files) not to perhaps one day become a manager, etc. And since there's always someone willing to take your place, no matter how awful this place is, there's no reason for them to retain you, so good luck asking for an increase, etc. The same applies to the paralegals and staff, since I've made friends with many.
Pros
If you can find one, enlighten us all.
Cons
Pretty much everything: no incentives, no meaningful increases, no bonuses, no loyalty, egotistical managers, lack luster training, if any, micromanaged without positive reinforcement, I could go on.
Terrible Mismanaged Company
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaOctober 12, 2014
I worked for this firm for 3 years. In that timeframe, my team was switched to different departments at least 5 times. The operations manager is an unprofessional tyrant witch with no decorum. No raises or bonuses last year,and overall sketchy executive team. RUN for the hills and don't look back!
Pros
Cons
No raises, no bonuses, micro management, no work life balance
GA Foreclosure
Foreclosure (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2013
The biggest issue is the lack of communication between upper management and their employees.
The foreclosure department is a nightmare. They don't treat their employees very well. They are constantly firing people. I don't think they understand the concept that happy employees produce solid numbers.
This is a great law firm to work at depending on how well you can suck up to your managers. There's definitely opportunity for growth in the company if you are aggressive, and actually care about advancing in real estate law.
Pros
easy money, coworkers
Cons
fake, strict management; lack of communication; boring work
worse company ever
client systems (Current Employee) –  buckheadMarch 16, 2013
this is a terrible firm to work for. Morale is very low due to low pay and lack of job security. all top management know one another from previous firms.
Pros
nice facilities
Cons
micro managed, discrimination
Wow!
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2013
The work environment is stellar. The management is supportive, professional and competent. They expect top work and integrity, and seem to be successful in creating a company that is very unique. Not the usual dreaded "corporate". Very positive atmosphere, even when the work is intense and deadlines are tight.
Pros
facilities are fabulous, break room has everything you would ever ask for including paper plates, utensils, ice machine, filtered water, and always clean. very comfortable working environment. covered parking. good pay.
Cons
none!
Job Security
Foreclosure Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2012
Not a good firm to work for. Programs used are outdated and not accurate and there is no job stability.