Alego Health

Alego Health Employer Reviews

EMR Consultant (Current Employee), Westlake, OHDecember 13, 2014
I have been working with this company for 2yrs and 10 months just love to be in the IT field. Willing to travel and just grow in my career. I started right out of nursing school and worked with them ever since. I would recommend my friends to this company. I want to further my education in this field. I have done many different software's from epic, cerner,allscripts and meditech
Enjoy working for this company
Ambulatory EMR Activation Specialist (Current Employee), Westlake, OHAugust 18, 2014
Pros: pay, schedule, hours
Cons: project based
Great place to work for, good pay, works around my schedule and possibility to work as much as you want
Productive and interesting
EMR Support Specialist (Current Employee), Westlake, OHJune 16, 2014
Training healthcare professionals on proper usage of Allscripts EMR.
Positive work environment with a good support system
Certified MatrixCare Financial Software Instructor (Current Employee), Springfield, OhioMay 15, 2014
Positive and friendly coworkers. Typical day at work involves mainly providing great customer service and training for the MatrixCare electronic medical record. I have learned a great deal about the company and the industry because I have been able to work with so many different types of communities in Long Term Care.
Great
Consultant (Current Employee), Weston, FLMarch 23, 2014
Great company hope to do more assignments with this company.
Repetitive work flow
EMR Consultant/Physician Tech Support (Current Employee), Westlake, OHJanuary 8, 2014
Great company would be better if it wasn’t contract work and advancement wasn’t only for personal favorites.
flexible work
Nursing EMR specialist-Informatics (Current Employee), Westlake, OHDecember 10, 2013
Intermittent project work with competitive pay. Provides training on necessary upcoming projects.
Great customer service and a trustworthy company.
Data Entry Clerk/ Back filler (Current Employee), Akron, OhioDecember 10, 2013
Pros: great pay!
Cons: must travel to differnt location.
Love the management team that I am on, because, he always make sure we have jobs assignments.
A good experience in a different area of the medical field
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Eastlake, OHDecember 9, 2013
I enjoyed being able to get the opportunity to work with physicians in another aspect rather than from a nurse standpoint. Alego was a great experience.
Decent Job, Messy Management
EMR Consultant (Current Employee), Westlake, OHNovember 22, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
I am working this job while going to school and it is great for that. I can work flexible hours and don't have to deal with customers or clients.

Management here is a mess. They don't talk to one another and they don't know what is going on half the time. When you email your manager, you might as well cc every other manager in the company or it will come back to bite you.
Work atmosphere supports growth and learning.
Informatics Support Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland and surrounding areasSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: able to work independently.
Cons: project work, although we are paid very well, we are on a project to project basis.
Management promotes learning and professional growth. Opportunities to grow to become a trainer in the Informatics area. Typical day at work; we are assigned to a unit, we introduce ourselves to the staff, train staff nurses to use system updates and changes and report any unresolvable issues to Nursing Informatics Department personnel. We work with the staff throughout the GoLive training staff to use the new software and work through any issues that arise. The hardest part of the job are the system breakdowns where the system is unavailable. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to help nurses and the feeling of accomplishment when we can resolve issues for them.
Hands on learning and productive company
1st Ambulatory Care - EMR Coordinator (Current Employee), Westlake, ohioJuly 24, 2013
I'm learning many new application software packages. The management style is professional and co workers are flexible. The hardest part of the job is obtaining full time hours within the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is networking with new people I meet and entering confidential patient information on a daily basis.
Aiding nursing homes and hospitals with smooth transistioning into elctronic medical records
Health Informatics Support Tech (Former Employee), Eastlake, OHJuly 24, 2013
A typical day at work consist of waiting at various nursing stations for someone to have a question concerning electronic medical records.

I learned how to navigate thoroughly through the Epic system.

The co-workers are very helpful.

The hardest part of the job is standing around waiting on someone to ask a question. On some occasions, no one would ask a question for the entire shift. I would attempt to ask staff if they need help, or just general education on the system and most of the time staff was already preoccupied.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new additions to the Epic system and being able to help people in the time of need.
Set up for failure
EHR Trainer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 18, 2013
Pros: self scheduling, ability to make extra income
Cons: no guarentee for hours, no communication, terrible prep and training
Terrible project management. Lack professionalism, integrity and organizaton as a whole. Poor training and preparation for projects.
I felt as if I were set up for failure as a trainer from day one.
Poor communication from project management. Self scheduling doesnt guarentee hours and often times you dont know your schedule for the week until midnight the night before, Often times you schedule yourself for shifts and are very flexible only to find that you didn't get any hours at all. Young, inexperienced, uneducated people running a company that has the ability to tarnish your professional integrity and reputation.
Good place to work.
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Eastlake, OHSeptember 14, 2012
Showed me the operations of different hospitals. Learned different computer applications.
Alego has giving me an opportunity to learn new EMR technology.
EMR Consultant (Current Employee), Westlake, OHJuly 16, 2012
Alego has a dynamic work environment, the work schedule its flexible. The company has giving me the experience to work effectivelly and successfully "elbow to elbow" with staff at all levels with in an acute care setting.
Great
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 1, 2012
Great company , very friendly, great benefits, organized , overall this is a great opportunity to work for Alego
Fun and productive workplace
Physician Tech Support (Current Employee), Westlake, OHApril 23, 2012
Great place to work, wish it was full time and not project based.