Alex and Ani LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Company / poor store level
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJune 26, 2017
The company is a good idea, however the store operations still need a lot of work. Some of the policies need to be more clearly defined and the work/life balance actually upheld. I understand Alex & Ani is still new to the corporate scene, but they will continue to lose good store level managers if they do not "get with it" I was only with the company 1.5 months and left due to poor upper management. I worked in management and have to say the management for this store was not on par with "good leadership" forcing me to leave.
Pros
good discount.
Cons
management. standards(or lack of)
Great Concept Arrogant Approach
KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 3, 2017
Alex and Ani let success go to their heads and did not develop new relevant product fast enough. They forgot that one day they may need our customers more than they need them.
Pros
Personal Development
Cons
Arrogance
a typical day at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2017
opens and close the store. wipe down all glass cases that show off jewelry. help customers with all their needs. inform them about the company and products. sprits sent 7 over the store every hour on the hour so customers would have a full expiernce. go count and deposit cash every night.
learned how to build a jewelry company without much over heads and use the internet to my advantage . no difficulties in the job. best part is the learning that happened, not only about the company, but also myself.
Pros
location
Cons
One of the best jobs that I had so far
Seasonal Operations (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 6, 2017
The workplace culture was a jewelry store. I got a 30 minute break when i was working 5+ hours. The management was caring about their employees.
Very fun
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 25, 2017
Very fun workplace, you get a discount on all of the bangles. Staff is somewhat understanding, when you need a schedule change.