The aggressively growing AOSCloud division of the Midwest's leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent.
The ideal candidate will play an administrative role in our Olathe Ks, Data Center. The position is unique and has a variety of duties which include general administrative duties along with responsibilities for security compliance and contract administration. You will work closely with several members of the Management team and report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for physical security system. Will be required to follow standards, policies, and procedures as set forth by Standard Operating Procedures and SSAE-16 standards. This will include creating new access cards for new employees tenants and clients of the AOS Cloud.
- Responsible for maintaining Standard Operating Procedure manual. Will include, but not limited to, editing, updating and maintaining documents as well as consulting with associates to improve and grow process and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating Quarterly and Annual SSAE-16 audits. These activities include ensuring documents are being collected as well as maintaining records and files in accordance with SOPs.
- Responsible for drafting standard agreements for new clients. Will also assist in drafting customized contracts and orders for clients.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls, greeting arriving clients and visitors, and other front desk responsibilities on an as needed basis.
- Other general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Marketing)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a rapidly changing, team environment
- Ability to manage daily operation of multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Technical skills using MS Office Suite