Diversified Financial Assistant
The aggressively growing division of the Midwest’s leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent in the Greater Kansas City area.
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded, working, knowledge of business office operations to include accounting functions, credit analysis and contractual document review. This position reports directly to the CFO and will work closely with the Sales Management and Finance teams to execute the sales/business cycle in a timely manner.
This is position is for the motivated candidate who works well independently and as a team in a fast paced growth environment.
- Analyzing financial data, organizing reports, balancing accounts and supporting the Finance team.
- Accountable for reviewing contractual documents (SOW, letters of intent, CDAs) for product and services sold.
- Perform initial comprehensive review of MSAs, letter of intent, or scope of work to ensure consistency with standards, project requirements and agreement between budget and project scope.
- Perform reviews of customer’s credit portfolios to determine credit worthiness.
- Other administrative duties as position evolves
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin/Accounting/Finance
- Excellent financial analytical skills with sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Excellent Communication skills(both verbal and written)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Proficient skills of Microsoft office, CRM software and Accounting systems
- 3+years’ experience in Credit Analysis
- Excellent knowledge of business financial statements
Alexander Open Systems is the leading consultative technology partner in the Midwest.
AOS specializes in consulting, designing,...