Alexian Brothers Medical Center

Alexian Brothers Medical Center Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 20, 2014
Extremely very busy and fast paced. The hardest part of the job is seeing your clients pass away.
Finance Assitant
Finance Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 17, 2014
I worked for Alexian Brothers for almost 10 months in a temp role as finance assistant.

The work was enjoyable. Daily activities included wire transactions involving large sums of money.

The people in the treasury and accounting departments could not be a nicer group of people to work for.
good to work for
Registered Nurse-Clinician I - Intensive Care (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILSeptember 11, 2014
very good company to work for. Great culture and working enviroment
hospital
Certified pharmacy technician in hospital pharmacy (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILSeptember 4, 2014
Hospital pharmacy, pharmacy tech. fill cassettes of the patients in the hospital. Individual packaging
Assume work place
Patient Transportation (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 20, 2014
love working there its peaceful and everybody is nice to you.
Excellent place to work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 20, 2014
Pros: management a plus
Cons: carrying a phone with you all day long including to bathroom.
I worked as a staff nurse. I always felt respected and dignified after leaving work. I feel the management listens to employees
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village,ILAugust 12, 2014
Great place to work Great people and management. Good Benefits.
Working with others
Certified Nurse Assistants (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 2, 2014
. CNA certification is not the sole thing to judge my passion for work. I have skills to help patients perform their everyday activities such as bathing, feeding and grooming. I love learning new things and have an inherent capability to remain calm under emergency situations. My daily agenda involve working with participants scheduling in and outside – more... appointment, vitals EKG,s and companionship. – less
Fastpased
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 26, 2014
When scheduled there is not enough time in a day to complete what is expected.
CNA
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 13, 2014
Pros: new enviroment
Cons: far fromhome
ADL's assisted with call bells and coworkers. occasional blooddrsty
Great place to work.
Director of the Senior & Community Resource Center (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 8, 2014
Staff is excellent and committed to quality patient care. Supportive leadership.
Excellent work environment!
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 30, 2014
Pros: great work environment, great benefits, excellent co workers
Cons: pay scale
Management is awesome at delivering expectations and concerns, I also enjoyed the people I worked with. I enjoyed the flexibility of my work schedule and the patients, however; the hardest part about the job is getting attached to the patients then they pass away. This is an overall excellent place to work.
Productive environment
SENIOR MINISTRIES (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2014
A place where I'm always in a position to better myself. I am enthusiastic about coming to work daily. I'm always looking forward to the next project.
Very caring group of people
Cardiovascular Sonographer Externship (Former Employee), Elgin, ILMay 13, 2014
I was an intern student full time for 10 weeks and learned right away how warm and welcoming the workers were towards myself and patients. It is a fast paced group and they work very hard and still maintains a positive patient interaction. I gained a great deal of experience to carry on to my career. Would love to work there officially.
Fast paced environment with great co workers
Hospital Healthcare System - Finacial Counselor (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILMay 7, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: limited resources
My primary responsibility is to assist patients understand the costs associated with their health care services. This requires me to be well versed in insurance terminology and know how to verify someone's insurance benefits.
In addition, I assist patient's without insurance benefits to apply for assistance programs.
My typical day begins in outpatient – more... registration, where I am available to answer patient questions and concerns, and I end the day in the emergency department where I verify insurance benefits and collect co-payments.
Since healthcare continues to evolve, it is imperative I keep up with the laws and regulations and share the information with my co-workers.
It is also important for me to communicate complicated information in an easy to understand way to both my co-workers and patients.
Many of the patients I work with are very anxious about their bills, and I love to help ease their worries by making the pile of bills manageable. – less
enjoyable
PCT Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, IlliniosMay 5, 2014
grew from my work experience
improved my skills over the years
Alexian Brothers Medical Center Intern
Quality and Patient Safety Intern (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILApril 29, 2014
Everyday I was motivated to experience new tasks and improve the skill sets I already had. There was a open line of communication with management which allowed me to complete my job to the best of my ability.
Great place to work, with great people
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILApril 4, 2014
St. Alexius Medical Center is a great place to work, and I have learned so much working there. I am interested in the ability to further my career.
Patient Care Tech
Mental Health Clinician/ Orientation Assistant (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILMarch 17, 2014
 Conduct orientation for patients and family members to the oncology unit.
 Orientation of patients and family members entail: explaining various hospital policies and procedures and safety protocols.
 Handle phone calls in a professional manner to report the status of patients to doctors and/or family members in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
 – more... Assist physician and nursing personnel with data entry processing of orders regarding x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans.
 Perform patient functions such as: vital checks, blood glucose checks, and assistance with physical therapy. – less
A comfy office
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 16, 2014
Czarnecki Chiropractic offers a variety of physical therapy options.

1 2 3 4