ALFA LAVAL

ALFA LAVAL Employee Reviews

Systems Welder/Assembler/Foreman (Former Employee), Warminster, PAMay 22, 2014
Pros: the projects where awsome
Cons: they moved south
The projects where awesome and interesting, it was a pleasure working here but sadly the company went South
Good job
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Madrid, MDNovember 1, 2013
Pros: comapny car, per diem, gasoline, hotels, phone, computer and more things about bonus
Cons: money
I did the same like at TrojanUV.

I learned a lot things about managment, working in a good environment, no hardest parts and all very enjoyable.
We always wanted the highest quality parts and how to make it easier for the next person.
PLANT WIDE UTILITY CLERK (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIAugust 26, 2013
Pros: plant closed for thanksgiving holiday.
Cons: had to take turns working saturday overtime.
I loved working at Tri-Clover (Alfa Laval) we were able to work together, help each other out, and keep the work load moving forward. the culture and values were set up nicely. nice diverse group that worked together well. I was able to learn lots of different jobs which makes me good at problem solving and knowing how to move around in manufacturing.
High pace job
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis IN 46268July 6, 2012
Pros: steady work
Cons: short breaks
Coaching and training personnel .maintained a clean and organized work area. Received LTL shipments .Shipped LTL Shipments .Data entry and allocate product into locations. Quality Control inspection of in coming product as well as out going product.

About ALFA LAVAL

What's it all about, Alfa? Alfa Laval is all about valves and other industrial processing equipment. The company is organized – Read more

ALFA LAVAL Salaries