ALFA LAVAL Employee Reviews

great place to work organized
Grinder/MachineOperator (Former Employee) –  oklahoma baNovember 22, 2016
Learn a lot that where most of my exp comes from
Poor security
Good mangment
Its was a great place to work BT like all other jobs
The also do layoffs
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2016
Good place to work, benefits are good, management at this location is good. Small location in midwest, company is huge all over the world.
an "OK" company
Production employee / fork lift operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 14, 2016
Very nice people, clean and well organized for a factory. Company needs to seriously consider becoming competitive with wages and benefits.
European based company manufacturing several sanitary products
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAAugust 17, 2016
Alfa Laval is a large company based out of Sweden and Denmark. I learned a lot about several different industries working for this company such as Pharmaceuticals and Petroleum.
good people and great company
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMay 2, 2016
Great company and family friendly. They take great care of their employees. Hours are great and pay is good as well. Not a bad place to work for a weld shop.
Good old days
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 26, 2016
Alfa Laval was the best company I've work at.Just like the good old days when everybody coworkers and company cared about each other.
Pros
best company I've ever work for
Cons
nothing bad to say
Great company
Rotating Equipment Mechanic/Manual Machinist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 16, 2016
Great place to work great hours and plenty of vacation time for the employees. They are a company that is very willing to show and give you the tools to be successful.
Never really accepted, not in the "Click:.
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMarch 4, 2016
Never able to reach potential as the company was/is too set in old ways and habits,
I did learn a lot about sheet metal and welding but the management was not willing to bring itself up to industry standards.
Pros
Free coffee & parking
Cons
Too many people fixed in their ways and unwilling to change.
Lazy Management
MIG/TIG Welder (Current Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILFebruary 14, 2016
lazy management is too busy doing nothing to help you advance in the the company at all. the whole shop is Mexican and they do the morning meetings in Spanish with no translation to english
Pros
healthcare paid vacation
Cons
management
Alfa Laval is a stong employer.
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYAugust 5, 2015
Alfa Laval is a progressive company with stated core values which focus on safety, quality, schedule, and profitability. These values play a part in all aspects of the organization
Challenging and Rewarding place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 10, 2015
A typical day is hectic and rewarding frequently. I have learned some accounting, and six sigma philosophies and process mapping. My co workers are awesome and I have grown close to some of them after 8 years. The hardest part of this job is the traveling required. The most enjoyable part of my job is problem solving and helping other teams and learning about what challenges they face also.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Travel and overtime
Systems Welder/Assembler/Foreman (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAMay 22, 2014
The projects where awesome and interesting, it was a pleasure working here but sadly the company went South
Pros
The projects where awsome
Cons
they moved south
Good job
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDNovember 1, 2013
I did the same like at TrojanUV.

I learned a lot things about managment, working in a good environment, no hardest parts and all very enjoyable.
Pros
Comapny car, per diem, gasoline, hotels, phone, computer and more things about bonus
Cons
Money
We always wanted the highest quality parts and how to make it easier for the next person.
PLANT WIDE UTILITY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 26, 2013
I loved working at Tri-Clover (Alfa Laval) we were able to work together, help each other out, and keep the work load moving forward. the culture and values were set up nicely. nice diverse group that worked together well. I was able to learn lots of different jobs which makes me good at problem solving and knowing how to move around in manufacturing.
Pros
plant closed for Thanksgiving holiday.
Cons
Had to take turns working Saturday overtime.
High pace job
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis IN 46268July 6, 2012
Coaching and training personnel .maintained a clean and organized work area. Received LTL shipments .Shipped LTL Shipments .Data entry and allocate product into locations. Quality Control inspection of in coming product as well as out going product.
Pros
steady work
Cons
short breaks