Alfred Angelo Bridal

Alfred Angelo Bridal Employer Reviews

Company
Inventory Manager (Former Employee), rancho cucamongaOctober 9, 2014
Cons: poor vaule company
Not a great company to work for. o real appreciation of how hard their employees work. They don't value professional ethics.
Extremely loving face-paced environment.
Bridal Specialist (Former Employee), Reno, NVAugust 15, 2014
Pros: close relationships with clients, learning about fashion, base pay +commission
Cons: horrible benefits.
Faced-pace environment with every possible dream of a bride thrown at you. Built relationships with brides while they planned the biggest day of their lives. Work environment was very laid back but when it came down to business we always got the job done, bigger and better then what the bride dreamed of.
N/A
Bridal Stylist (Former Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 9, 2014
Pros: fun working place
Cons: no health benefits or advancment
I answered phone calls, scheduled appointments, met with clients and found the best quality for their interests. Met with vendors and assisted in training of other staff, assisted in planning events. Won sales team events regularly and won all customer reviews.
Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAJune 16, 2014
It was great working here as a sales representative. I was able to master my skills in customer services and sales.
a lot of new fashion
BRIDAL STYLIST (Current Employee), Danvers, MAMay 8, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
liked the clothes and sales that were given to employees while working there.
Interesting and fast paced work.
Bridal Consultant (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 14, 2014
I learned a lot about family dynamics, the most enjoyable part of the job is helping the brides to realize the vision of the perfect wedding.
Loved working with the brides, hearing each story
Bridal Stylist (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2014
Working for the this company was fun. However, a situation arose that was not handled to the best of the companies ability and due that lost me as an employee. I loved the staff I worked with . The compensation was not great. Minimum wage and all your feet all day!
Front Cashier Attendant
Front Attendant Cashier (Former Employee), Greece, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: memorable moments
Cons: emotional times
This was a very fun and touching job. Getting married is one if not the most important part of a woman's life. Helping and attending to brides needs and family and friends was a great experience. I learned a lot of what it takes to measure brides and maids, to order certain dresses, sizes, and colors, to book appointments, take orders over the phone – more... for brides and attend any and every need that a bride or customer had. The hardest part of this job was seeing brides try on dresses, and over hearing how a family member who had passed couldn't be there with them. I learned many important skills but was also reminded every weekend how important family is and how finding a dress for your wedding is something you will never forget and something you will cherish forever. The management and my co-workers at the time were very friendly and helpful to me and the brides that came in. – less
fun and cool workplace
Bridal Stylist (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: meeting new people from all ove ther world
Cons: no benefit
a typical day at work dressing the bride to be the thing I have learn from Alfred angelo bridal is how to deal with customer.
N/A
Bridal Stylist (Former Employee), Frisco, TXDecember 28, 2013
The hardest part of this job it that there is not advancement, good salary and the commission isn't worth it. This company is not interested in their employees wellfare
Happy Brides.
Support Manager (Former Employee), Boardman, OHSeptember 24, 2013
My typical day was opening the store, balancing the drawer from the previous night, answer the telephone and schedule appointments. I would receive ordered merchandise and make sure the order was correct. I helped maintain our weekly goals and quotas. I helped the managers with different weekly and monthly reports.
Company does not care about their servicemen
Bridal Stylist (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 28, 2013
Pros: commission
Cons: no health care benefits
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with customers, I love interacting with every customer that walks through the door. I am very customer focused and this job let that come out, I enjoy turning situations around.
Exciting work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), North Attleboro, MAJuly 1, 2013
Company does not care about their servicemen
Bridal Specialist/Consultant (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJune 28, 2013
Sales staff work extremely hard to meet bottom line and higher executives does not care much about sales staff. Compensation is horrible and there are no benefits.
good work environment
3rd Key, Bridal Specialist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 27, 2013
Pros: commission
Cons: no insurance offered for 3rd keys
The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to successfully find someone their dream gown. The way a bride knows its her gown and the look of positive emotions running through her face is priceless.
Very productive and emjoyable workplace
Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OklahomaApril 9, 2013
My day began with opening registers, calling clients, making appointments and confirming appointments for the day. I learned how to deal better with corporate management. I was management at the main store but my district management was ok just never around to help. My employees were amazing they knew what I expected out of them and done their best – more... to complete their tasks. Hardest part was dealing with corporate on purchases. Most enjoyable was my customers the brides. – less
very fun and out going
Wedding Consultant and Stylist (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: fun and exciting
Cons: no health care benefits
i would spend a lot of time getting to know the bride so that i could help her chose the perfect dress base off of her ideas and personality traits. I dressed brides flower girls mothers and braids maids.
Productive store to work at.
3rd Key Holder Manager/ bridal consultant (Current Employee), North Attleboro,MAMarch 4, 2013
A typical day at Alfred Angelo would be answering telephones to schedule appointment for brides or bridesmaids. Also assisting customers coming into the store to help them find their wedding dress! The managment there is wonderful! I have never enjoyed going into work so much and working with the managers! My co-workers are wonderful as well! The hardest – more... part of the job is dealing with the rude customers that come in,but the enjoyable part is when a bride comes in and finds her dress! – less
Not an enjoyable place to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: lots of down time, ok pay
Cons: management, technical support
The sales goals are attainable if you can work in an extremely stressful environment. I have worked for a variety of retail companies and this was my least enjoyable. This company is extremely behind the times both in training and in anything technical, which makes it quite hard to do your job. There isn't much encouragement or support from management – more... at any level. I was in a management role and there is no willingness to work with your life. I was expected to open and close the store on most days, and having a family (especially being a single mom) made it extremely difficult to find a balance. The accountability is not there whatsoever and there is no organization. Everyone that works there just seems like they are trying to survive, but in no way enjoys there job. I wish I had better things to say. – less
Bridal Retail
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 30, 2012
Pros: liked the atmosphere and the people.
Cons: the nasty attitudes
I liked working at Alfred Angelo Bridal When I was there. I enjoyed the brides and their bridal parties too. I would shop there and recommend anyone to shop at Alfred Angelo Bridal for there wedding needs.