Algood Food Company Employee Reviews

Had to balance daily, the production and the quality of producing safe quality food. And ensuring my emploees were also safe!
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 14, 2015
Pros: Benifits
Cons: Management
Hourly monitoring of all employees procedures to ensure company compliance. Constantly reviewing daily documentation, payroll, shipping, cleanliness, etc. Upper Management did not want to give me answers when a problem arose. So I made the decisions based on my knowledge and expertise in producing safe quality food.
Good people and a management staff that really seems to care for the employees
Security Officer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: bonus programs, pension plan
Cons: no room for advancement
Good place to work other than the people with my position have no opportunity for advancement. Good benefits and bonus programs
Good Company

good people

easy work
No advancement opportunities
Security Officer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: understanding management team
Cons: horrible hours and no advancement opportunities.
In the position I have I am not able to advance or promote to a higher position and can not transfer to other departments within the company.
Hard Work
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Lab Technician (Former Employee), LouisvilleNovember 25, 2012
If you can handle factory work, this is the place for you. Working in the lab, was taxing, especially in the factory setting. It wasn't simply working in the lab, it was plant start-up as well.
Great small business
Quality Assurance Lab Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2012
Pros: great wages, awesome benefits, and ideal atmosphere.
Cons: less than ideal shifts
Alggod Foods is a wonderful small business in Louisville, Kentucky. I appreciate that it is still family-owned. The owner treats every employee as a member of the Algood Family. They provide 100% of the benefits. Wages/Salary are above average. The only downside, the shifts are not ideal.