PROJECTS MATERIAL HANDLING COMPLETED:
AS A MATERIAL CO-ORDINATOR:
• Royal Mirage Hotel-Dubai
Used Windows and Sliding Systems, Domes and Skylights
• Kenta house (37 Floors)
Unitized curtain wall.
• Sheraton-Dubai (20 Floors)
Sliding Systems, Balcony Balustrades, Curtain wall
• Dusit-Dubai (25 Floors)
Unitized Curtain wall, Windows & Doors, Entrance – more... Canopy and cladding
• Etisalat Building-Ajman (19 Floors)
Structural Curtain walls, Spider systems, Handrails
• Grand Hyatt Hotel-Dubai 3 Towers (22 Floors)
Automatic Sliding Door, Unitized Curtain wall, SS Column claddings, Honeycomb claddings, Entrance Canopy, Staircase Handrails, Glass Pyramids
• City tower Dubai
Structural Glazing curtain wall.
• Media City-Dubai (10 Floors)
Structural Glazing Curtain wall, Swing Doors with floor springs
• Burjuman Centre Expansion-Dubai (28 Floors)
Conventional Curtain Wall, Automatic Sun Screenings, Balcony balustrades, Composite Cladding Works, Spider Systems, Skylight
Marina Beach Residence-Dubai
Windows & Doors. Balustrades.
• Marina Terrace-Dubai (22 Floors)
Structural clamping, cladding & Doors
AS A SENIOR MATERIAL CO-ORDINATOR:
• Burj Views-Burj Dubai development Dubai (Three Towers 34 Floors)
Unitized Curtain wall, Punch windows, Automatic Sliding doors, Conventional Curtain Wall, Structural clamping, cladding & Doors
• Crown Plaza Hotel-Abudhabi (Two Towers 14 Floors)
Conventional Curtain Wall, Punch windows, Tilter Sliding doors, Automatic sliding door, Revolving doors, Balustrade Handrails
• Boulevard Plaza Hotel-Burj Dubai Development Dubai (Two towers 48 Floors)
Unitized Curtain Wall , Doors and Canopy
• Al Falah Community -Abudhabi (Three Thousand Villas)
Sliding doors, Handrails, Windows, Cat ladders
NATURE OF WORK
• Quantity take-off & preparation of material requisition and follow up.
• Re-measurement of quantities as a part of preparation of companies’ monthly progress.
• Reconciliation of materials and equipments usage & manpower.
• Preparation of bar bending schedule & shop drawings.
• Co-ordination with Subcontractors & Representatives’
• Scheduling manpower & Material usage.
• Interacting with trades / Manufacturer in search of specified materials.
• Monitoring of fire & safety meetings, activities reports and actions.
• Preparation for Stock Audit.
KEY AREA TASKS HANDELED:
• Handling of Curtain Walling, Unitized, and Window doors project.
• Planning and budgeting of Manpower and materials.
• Co-ordination with main contractor and Consultants for further preparation.
• To make inspection & Testing to ensure specified quality checking as per standard.
• To prepare production orders materials take off sheet etc.
• Monitoring of the wastages and reusing possibility for factory fabrication Work.
• Monitoring of Site productivity and daily, monthly site activity. – less