Align Networks Employee Reviews in United States

Contract Negotiator
Contract Negotiator/Re-negotiator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2016
Contract negotiation and re-negotiation. Research, analyze demographics and history of providers and their competitors. Develop contract and consult with providers.
Professional but easy going
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAApril 12, 2016
Align Networks was an amazing opportunity. Even though I only worked there a short time, it gave me experience working in an office and I met a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Health benefits, relaxed work environment
This is a horrible place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJanuary 20, 2016
This is a horrible place to work.
Everyone is very "clicky" and if you aren't in their "click" then they don't speak to you
Management has their "favorites" and you can see it
pay raises are terrible
work atmosphere is horrible nobody talks to anyone
you cant take lunch or breaks when you want you have to be told when to go
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Very stressful environment
USPS/Nationwide Scheduling Coordinator Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 30, 2015
As soon as you sit down, your phone rings nonstop, you are responding to emails from management, co-workers, case managers, case nurses and listening to voicemail's on top of calling out to daily new cases you receive or files that have been transferred back to you, until you leave for the day. Taking incoming Que calls, case calls or transfer calls were all time managed to make sure that you were spending as little time on the phone as they saw fit. I learned that no matter how awesome at customer service you are, the bottom line is that their number one concern is numbers. You are expected to get certain numbers daily, weekly and monthly. If you fail to meet their goals, they will refuse you raises or to transfer to a department where you may thrive in. Personally, I had case managers writing reviews about how much they appreciated my hard work to not only their company but to the injured worker as well. They appreciated the time and dedication I took in which I was penalized for by Align in making sure that no important details were overlooked. In order to meet their goals, you had to be very pushy and sometimes ignore simple requests from the injured worker. I hated that I was told I was being hired because I could help injured workers get back to work quickly and would be making a difference in their lives. In actuality, the stress from this job was overwhelming to the point I put my 2 weeks notice in when I was unable to transfer to a different department where I would have thrived in. Within the 2 months up to my last day, the company lost around 40+ employees either  more... due to stress of the job or the environment of the department. I know that most of their longest employees, some who had been there since the start of the company, have left as well as due to the same reasons.  less
Pros
Health Benefits are good, Christmas parties were awesome, pitch-in's and monthly birthdays, employee appreciation weeks were fun
Cons
Stressful environment, Management, Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly), more training at hire needed
Amazing work culture and teamwork
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2015
Loved my job, would have transferred if they had an office available in North Carolina. One of the best companies someone could work for, not only for pay and benefits, but because of the efficient team work and consistent communication from management.
Great place to work!
Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2015
Great company to work for. Great sense of culture they create and there's definitely job security and advancement if you apply yourself.
A/R Rep
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FLOctober 23, 2015
Fun place to work. Management is vary nice. Work load is a lot compared to other sister company's. Flexible hours . Unrealistic goals that are required to be meet.
Glass Ceiling
Visit Management Quality Assurance Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 1, 2015
It is not a company to work for if you're looking for advancement. If you are just looking for something to pass the time and you don't really have any financial responsibilities, then this is the place for you.
Hostile and Unfriendly work environment
Document Specialist Note Management (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2015
In the Notes Management department, the supervisor is deceitful and treats employees unfairly. The environment is unprofessional, the supervisor is frequently absent or otherwise unavailable and does not provide consistent or accurate feedback.
Exciting and Professional Business Envirnoment
Bill Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2015
My experience with Align Networks has been one of the most interesting adventures and my first professional career. Voted Jacksonville's Best Place to Work I am proud to be a part of this company.
Review
Visit Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2015
The company was not as friendly as they made themselves out to be . Also I had obtained a degree in that field as well as the the highest level of quality with no promotion in sight . The only thing that bothered my is that the people around me did not have any type of education .
Pros
Pay
Okay starter Job
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2015
I started at Align Networks in March of 2014 I went through a temp agency. I started off on the phones and it was AWESOME!! I was just burnt out from talking on the phone for so many years so I wanted to move departments and that was a mistake. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Intake, the culture is so awesome and the people are great if you are a people person. They have plenty of opportunity to move up and take on my learning in different departments. Before One Call took over we could pretty much apply to any department as long as you have been in your current position for 6 months, but now you have to be in your current position for a month and we now have tuition reimbursement which is helpful for those going to school. But they are many departments to go to like Provider Relations, Intake, Scheduling, Visit Management and many more. If you need a job to gain experience Align is the place to be.
Pros
wifi, cable television in break room, hour lunches, employee appreciation week, festivities, very flexible with schedules
Cons
PAY, PAY, PAY, PAY, PAY, PAY, PAY and parking O and PAY!!
Excellent Opportunity
Scheduling Coordinator/Kaiser/Spanish Team (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2015
Align is a young upbeat company that makes their employees feel amazing on a daily basis. While I worked there they made me feel appreciated for the work that I did and they always expressed their needs in a manner that made the employees wan to better themselves not only as individuals but as a team. Through their benefits and employee treatment I would always give this company 5 stars.
Pros
benefits, special events for employees, team spirit
Cons
none that i can think of
Overall productive and fun place to work, stressful if you are there to actually work.
Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2015
Best company I've had the pleasure of working for until the company recently expanded.
Vast changes for tenured employees, not the same work environment (uncomfortable).
Increased workload for tenured while others easily avoid work at all costs.
HR issues usually inappropriately handled by management.
Work was distributed through unorganized "game plans."
Work productivity scale, metrics, & reports are unprofessionally based and inaccurate, far from a "learning tool."
Pros
good pay, positive atmosphere and people.
Cons
rare professionalism since recent company expansion.
Productive, fun, family enviroment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2015
Align Networks is a great company to work for. They offer amazing benefits for employees and truly care about those that work for them. Personally I have learned so much and have enjoyed every minute of it. It can be stressful at time, but most jobs usually are.
A great place to work to get experience but doesnt promote based on experience only on who will brown nose the most.
EDI (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Align Networks is good as far as providing me a job. The only problem is the job has a lot of favoritism. In my department they have a trainer who doesn't give you a updated training manual. An addition to not wanted to answer questions when you need help. And every one else is being promoted on who can brown nose to the upper management the most. Instead of promoted a person based on their skills.
Pros
great place to get training on medical billing and workers comp
Cons
promote people based on who can brown nose the most, and instead on promoting on skills and education, if you don't brown nose to upper management will single you out so they can fire you for no reason.
All work all play family type of atmosphere
Provider Relations Assoc II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2014
Align Networks is a very fast paced and intense atmosphere due to the dedication and expectation to delivery an unparalleled customer service experience.
Pros
unlimted work
Cons
unlimited work
Productive, stressful and fun
Supervisor - Provider Relations (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2014
Great place to work. Day to day is busy but rewarding. The people and the environment make it the great company that it is. The hardest part about the job is a lack of transparency from upper management.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
employees undervalued based on wages, no transparency from upper management
Productive and fun place to work.
California Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2014
Very laid back, productive, and fun place to work. A company that constantly shows their employees appreciation. Pay is fair but they are inconsistent with keeping employees on the same pay rate based on qualifications/experience. Meaning, they hire less experienced employees at a higher starting rate than what tendered employees currently earn. Management is approachable, understanding and seem to truly care about helping their employees.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
n/a
Fun company atmostphere!
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 31, 2014
The atmosphere at Align is great! They take many opportunities to make their employees feel appreciated. The compensation can be a bit low sometimes. There are opportunities for advancement but seem to be based more on tenure than qualifications at times.
Pros
company morale
Cons
low compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Align Networks. Our community is ready to answer.