Align Networks

Align Networks United States Employee Reviews

Overall productive and fun place to work, stressful if you are there to actually work.
Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: good pay, positive atmosphere and people.
Cons: rare professionalism since recent company expansion.
Best company I've had the pleasure of working for until the company recently expanded.
Vast changes for tenured employees, not the same work environment (uncomfortable).
Increased workload for tenured while others easily avoid work at all costs.
HR issues usually inappropriately handled by management.
Work was distributed through unorganized "game plans."
Work productivity scale, metrics, & reports are unprofessionally based and inaccurate, far from a "learning tool."
Productive, fun, family enviroment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2015
Align Networks is a great company to work for. They offer amazing benefits for employees and truly care about those that work for them. Personally I have learned so much and have enjoyed every minute of it. It can be stressful at time, but most jobs usually are.
A great place to work to get experience but doesnt promote based on experience only on who will brown nose the most.
EDI (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: great place to get training on medical billing and workers comp
Cons: promote people based on who can brown nose the most, and instead on promoting on skills and education, if you don't brown nose to upper management will single you out so they can fire you for no reason.
Align Networks is good as far as providing me a job. The only problem is the job has a lot of favoritism. In my department they have a trainer who doesn't give you a updated training manual. An addition to not wanted to answer questions when you need help. And every one else is being promoted on who can brown nose to the upper management the most. Instead of promoted a person based on their skills.
All work all play family type of atmosphere
Provider Relations Assoc II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: unlimted work
Cons: unlimited work
Align Networks is a very fast paced and intense atmosphere due to the dedication and expectation to delivery an unparalleled customer service experience.
Productive, stressful and fun
Supervisor - Provider Relations (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2014
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: employees undervalued based on wages, no transparency from upper management
Great place to work. Day to day is busy but rewarding. The people and the environment make it the great company that it is. The hardest part about the job is a lack of transparency from upper management.
Productive and fun place to work.
California Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Cons: n/a
Very laid back, productive, and fun place to work. A company that constantly shows their employees appreciation. Pay is fair but they are inconsistent with keeping employees on the same pay rate based on qualifications/experience. Meaning, they hire less experienced employees at a higher starting rate than what tendered employees currently earn. Management is approachable, understanding and seem to truly care about helping their employees.
Fun company atmostphere!
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 31, 2014
Pros: company morale
Cons: low compensation
The atmosphere at Align is great! They take many opportunities to make their employees feel appreciated. The compensation can be a bit low sometimes. There are opportunities for advancement but seem to be based more on tenure than qualifications at times.
If you are looking for JOB Security....Keep looking
Scheduling Associate (Former Employee), Canonsburg, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great team of co-workers, monthly employee perks, end of year bonus
Cons: job security
They had let several employees go with unjustifiable reasons. The typical day at work was spent on your computer and on the phone with little management overview.
Good Place to get foot in the door
Visit Management (Former Employee), Canonsburg, PADecember 6, 2013
Pros: christmas party for entire company
Cons: no job security
Rated one of the best places to work in Jacksonville
Collections Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2013
Pros: continuously show employee appreciation
Align is a great company to work for and I regret having to leave.
They work as a team and they are a fun and caring group of people.
Team work makes the dream work
Scheduling Coordinator/Kaiser/Spanish Team (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2013
This company is highly motivated in motivating their employees they street their staff like family and make it a comfortable environment. They show their appreciation and they are moving up and making it in the big leagues soon enough I see Align Networks being one of the top companies in Florida. They also have been nominated for being one of the best places to work at and I voted for them.
Positive workplace with best company culture ever
Supervisor of Training and Development (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2013
Pros: company culture, room for advancement
Align Networks is a company that lets you decide your professional path; you can come in to work, do your job, clock out, and go home, and that's totally fine. Or, you can come in, suggest ideas, learn from your mistakes, and work harder than everyone else, and you can move up in the company and turn a job into a career. Either way, your path is based on your actions and motivation, nothing else.

This company has taught me the value of maintaining a positive company culture, where employees can experience the angriest customer ever, but they will not stress out about it. They will stay calm and help the customer out in every way possible.

When people enjoy coming to work every day, they work harder, and the company succeeds.
Great place to work, you get out what you put in
Supervisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment, challenging work, periodic bonuses for hourly staff, great people to work with, exponentially growing company
Cons: there can be cattiness at times amongst staff/managment, but what office doesn't have this?
I have worked for Align for several years now in a Supervisor role. As a management staff, we really do strive to provide an environment in which our employees can maximize their skills while at the same time not be micro-managed. We are very accepting of all different kinds of employees with different career backgrounds and life goals. The few, but important, requirements that we look for in our employees are a strong customer service and work ethic and an open mind and willingness to learn. You really do get back what you put into this company. It is disappointing to read some of the comments on here from frustrated/disgruntled employees. It sounds like they are not willing to put in the effort it takes to make it to the leadership level. I started at Align with no previous experience in the industry and through hard work (which definitely did not include sleeping with anyone) made it to management after a couple of years. It's definitely a great place to work in that we work hard but play hard as well and celebrate our success (we have doubled in size every year and recently bought a competitor, so obviously we are doing something right). The positive atmosphere and rapid growth of our company should be attractive for anyone looking for a challenge and a place to prove what they can do. I love this company and plan on being here many years to come, I encourage anyone out there reading this to apply and see if we have an opening and have referred several friends/family to apply as well that have gotten positions at Align.
Productive but fun envrionment
Team Lead Visit Management and Department Trainer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: free lunches, employee week benefits
Cons: no options to relocate or work remotely, pay
I was the department trainer which means I trained all new hires and continued with their training for their first 6 months, providing feedback and assistance along the way. I also gave presentations to the company for all incoming new hires. I was a Team Lead in my department, which was a management position. I assisted the Supervisor(s) in management roles. I learned about the worker's compensation field and dealing with insurance adjusters and nurse case managers.

I assisted with customer service phone calls; inbound as well as outbound to therapy clinics. With being a Team Lead, I handled complaints that would come through.

I enjoyed the work environment and my co-workers. Management was very adamant about making sure our work environment was enjoyable.
Wonderful Place to Work and Grow!
Industrial Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2012
Pros: positive atmosphere, strong managerial support, provides motivation/advancement, endless employee appreciation events.
Cons: totally automated work environment with high level of turnover
Fun place to work with exceptional managers and support staff.
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Employee (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: dressed down fridays......
Cons: every other aspect of the company! immature "adults"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This company sucks you in by promising SO MUCH! They will NEVER live up to it. The management there is a joke. You will only move up IF you go out with them, join the clicks, and or have a physical relationship with a hire up. Not one person there knows how to run a company. The owners have no idea who they put in charge of their employees. If you arent in the click, you are a goner! It was said on several occasions that a person cannot just come in, do their job, and then leave. You MUST go out, do illegal activities, etc. Your knowledge of your job is what is NOT important to this company. You can work your hardest, have the highest numbers and will NOT be recognized for anything, if you arent "one of them". You will not get hired on experience. You will only get hired if the interviewers like the way you dress or look and think that they will be able to turn you into THEM. As I stated before, this company is a JOKE.
Good company to start with but lacks good compensation and opportunity for growth
Provider Relations Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 8, 2012
Pros: good atmoshphere; benefits
Cons: low payment structure; empty promises
Just like any other job, you have a multitude of responsibilities to keep up with high demand. I learned there are still companies that are focusing on a great positive atmosphere. Management is split between two differences. A good majority are well placed and effective managers while others should not be in management positions. This company is mostly an entry level company where your time must be put in to get recognition of your hard work. Being a golden child is not a guaranteed ticket to go up the ladder or grow a larger paycheck.
Productive and fun place to work
Visit Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2012
Pros: dress down on fridays
Cons: managemnet had difficulty separating personal and professional issues
I would answer calls and concerns from claims adjusters, nurse case managers, physicians and therapy facilities. Update patient files to ensure adjusters, case managers and physicians had proper documentation of patient's progress.
Fun, but serious atmosphere
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 6, 2012
Pros: great management and hours
Cons: can become monotonous (but what job doesn't?)
Align is a great company that cares for its employees, but the first sign they feel you are not dedicated or committed, you are gone. Not exactly a bad thing, but there is always a feeling that you are going to get fired. As long as you do your job and do it well, they are a wonderful company!!

About Align Networks

We are the premier workers' compensation physical medicine program serving your needs nationwide. We ensure unique delivery of – Read more