Align Networks Employee Reviews

very family oriented
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAMay 4, 2017
I love this job, it was out in Cannonsburg. however this employer is no longer located in Cannonsburg, they have it now where they would like for you to work at home.
Great place to start to obtain inbound/outbound call center experience, at a higher than average hourly pay rate and great benefits.
Scheduling Associate I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 20, 2017
Work Performance does not play a huge role in advancing within the company.
Unprofessional Leadership.
Great benefits and starting compensation is relatively fair.
On boarding/Screening process needs improvement.
If you work hard and keep your head down, you'll be told to engage more. However, engaging with Team Leads and fellow management is not a great idea if you want to have professional, work relationships.
I found out a lot about my supervisor that I did not wish to know by "engaging" as they recommended.
Great place to start off in for inbound/outbound call center experience at a higher than average hourly pay rate.

Short Term NOT Long Term
Pros
Compensation and Benefits
Cons
Unprofessional Management and heavier workload if you produce
not bad
Assist Management (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2017
not a bad place to work.call center environment, they have been bought out by one call. before one call i would have recommended working here, but not after the buy out.
Pros
pay is decent
Cons
hard to move up
Okay place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2017
Okay place to work. Must be able to be flexible work in fast pace environment. In a state of constant change with new policies, computer programs and changes happening regularly.
Opportunity to advance
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2017
Align Networks is a great place to work. They promote from within, creating opportunity to advance. The company takes the time to train you in other departments not only to assist, but it gives you a chance to see what direction you are wanting to go within the company. The management to is really good at relaying information regularly.
Pros
Everyone's birthday is celebrated
Cons
I can't think of any
Provider Relations Network Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2017
Learned a lot from the owner and how to work independently and how to service the existing accounts and call on doctors. I also learned the value of time and being dedicated.
Pros
great team
Cons
time off from being a small company
Micro Management
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 3, 2017
The company treats the employees like a number. There is a lot of immaturity within management and all around the company. Advancement only occurs if you associate with the right group.
Fun workplace.
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PADecember 14, 2016
Answering incoming calls from insurance companies, adjusters and medical personnel. Entering patients into the system for our clients and managing their cases.
Questionable Management
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2016
Don't work here. Management sucks. They show no ethical or moral basis on anything. And are very inappropriately promoted.
I enjoyed the position I had.
Provider Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PANovember 26, 2016
My position at Align involved working with Physical Therapy providers to resolve complaints they had. I enjoy working with people and could communicate well with them,making them feel comfortable speaking with me and confident their issue would be resolved.
Pros
They held many employee oriented events.
Cons
The computer program had alot of issues.
Good Company...
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PANovember 22, 2016
It was a good comapny to work for. Fair and honest management. Flexible hours. Easy job with good pay. Ability to work at own pace to meet goals. Good work enviorment. Friendly, always willing to help.
The managers and supervisors are supportive of their employees
Patient care coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2016
It is assembly line work. Which I struggle with. I have been trained to see a job all the way through from start to finish. They are quantity over quality. I also thrive in quickly paced atmospheres and they are a very slow paced company. I do enjoy those I work for and with and couldn't ask for a better team. I also enjoy learning new jobs and new tasks, which not something they offer.
Pros
supportive staff
Cons
Assembly line work
Enjoyed the job and atmosphere
INSURANCE CLAIMS SCHEDULING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed working at Align. We helped case workers, case managers, and adjusters with scheduling their clients to get services they needed after worker's compensation was approve for each said injury.
Physical Therapist Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAAugust 3, 2016
I enjoy working for Align very much, I am able to work from home and gives me the flexibility to manage my workload from home.
This company has a new name- One Call
Research & Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2016
I never thought I would never do this. But I would never recommend anyone work for either of these employers. If it seems too good to be true-Most of the time it is!
great atmosphere
Visit Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 1, 2016
Very enjoyable place to work, major growing business in Jacksonville fl. Reliable job, as well as growing potential. Great benefits for permanent employees.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
far drive
Contract Negotiator
Contract Negotiator/Re-negotiator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2016
Contract negotiation and re-negotiation. Research, analyze demographics and history of providers and their competitors. Develop contract and consult with providers.
Professional but easy going
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAApril 12, 2016
Align Networks was an amazing opportunity. Even though I only worked there a short time, it gave me experience working in an office and I met a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Health benefits, relaxed work environment
Little pay, all talk, no action
ReAuthorization Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2016
The company is in the middle of a merger with OCCM. Align was a GREAT company to work for, until OCCM came in. The company became "corporate," has a really high turn around rate, really high expectations but not enough pay.
This is a horrible place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJanuary 20, 2016
This is a horrible place to work.
Everyone is very "clicky" and if you aren't in their "click" then they don't speak to you
Management has their "favorites" and you can see it
pay raises are terrible
work atmosphere is horrible nobody talks to anyone
you cant take lunch or breaks when you want you have to be told when to go
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Align Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

Align Networks Reviews by Location