Align Staffing Employee Reviews

Great for non-diploid people
Teacher Aid / Dedicated Aid (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 24, 2017
I am a part time student and worker so Align staffing is great when it comes to scheduling and being considerate for my time. The only thing that I dont like is not working when I have time to do so, but I appreciate the experience.
Job availability for positions as substitutes Teacher are frequent.
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 28, 2017
Substitute positions are available every day. You have the freedom to except or decline the position. When employed with Align Staffing you have the freedom to choose to decline or accept positions that may or may not be in the desired neighborhood.
productive and fun workplace. always a new experience
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 27, 2017
Is okay for one whom is looking for some time to get your schooling done as well as gain experience in health care field. Will teach you to be more caring and knowledgeable of ones needs
The Pay is terrible
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 17, 2017
I have been out of work for 3 weeks because my last two supervisors was fired and nobody picked up my case. I am currently seeking new employement.I have bills to pay this situation has been very unprofessional.
Review
Crisis & Resident Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDApril 7, 2017
I loved this job. All the people were awesome. The job was fulfilling and I learned the job really fast. I miss this job very much. I was always working.
productive fun place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDFebruary 1, 2017
I worked on the temporary and permanent side recruiting for Health Care, Social Services and Education positions. my coworkers made the job less stressful and more manageable.
It was interesting group of students to work with because they were autistic !
Math/Social Studies Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDAugust 23, 2016
Teaching Math and Social Studies was a typical day at work for me.
What I learned with these student is that the younger generation get board a lot quicker than the older generations.
Management was helpful if needed. My co-workers were great and helpful professional. The hardest part of the job is when the students don't take their medicine. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a student wants to help everyone because they have conquered the math lesson.
Pros
Free Breakfast/Lunch
Cons
There were ways to get out of the building unnoticed !
Branch Manager/ Hiring Manager
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJune 21, 2016
Responsible for self generating sales and hiring of the outside sales staff. everything about the job was awesome
fun work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 8, 2016
align staffing was a on call job that my school set up for me to work with they are very good at sending you on different sites to build up experience I loved meeting new people and learning new tasks that I did not know what I can do the hardest part about this job was the traveling to different sites
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of traveling tyo diffrent sites
Very Professional Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJune 7, 2016
This Organization is well organized in provided services where it is need. I will recommend other who are seeking employment to this organization.

Want to know more about Align Staffing?

Ask a question
Care Provider
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 25, 2016
Coming in on scheduled hours, feeding bathing, cooking, cleaning, running errands or etc.
I learned each child disabilities and did more research on it. The most enjoyable part was spending time with my clients and seeing a smile on their face. The hardest part was seeing them in pain and them not having a good day.
Pros
easy job
Cons
healthcare
clients were very lovable
Direct Care (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 18, 2016
when i would come into work the responsibilities from first shift weren't completed how they was suppose to be and the clients weren't cleaned well
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive workplace
Healthcare Administrator (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 8, 2016
Great place to work, great work life and balance. They staff to find people jobs, and I served as the healthcare dept admin.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
some disorganization
Great opportunties
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Lutherville, MDSeptember 2, 2015
Offered various Personal & Professional development opportunities. I was able to gain experience in additional settings and environment different then usually employed. The contractual position offered broad range of social work experiences and positions, which had previously met life balance.
An alright place to work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 5, 2015
Should give more work and pay you for the miles that you drive.
cool place...really helped alot
Dedicated Aide/Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2014
Easy work....small environment...you stayed busy throughout the entire day. Very challenging but simple
Very supportive Staff
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 25, 2014
Align Staffing refers its' clients to a job assignment that matches their skills. My last assignment was with National Children's Center. This is a private school for students with special needs. My instructional skills were employed to teach Reading, Writing, Mathematics, and Language Arts. Students age levels were from 14 to 21.Teaching this population was a new experience and presented a few challenges, however the reward was observing students learn and grow to become responsible young adults.
Pros
Field Trips, Special Events
Cons
No benefits
Run and Stay away
Employee (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 26, 2013
This is the worst company ever. From the top of the company to management, very unorganized and unprofessional. The ownership and management runs the company by fear and very disrespectful. Stay way from this company and do not waste your time, look anywhere else. You will be overworked and under-paid.
Pros
Employee are nice.
Cons
Ownership and Management unprofessional.
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  MDJune 30, 2013
OK company to work for hiring process is OK
Location of assignment is good
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Would not recommend
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJune 23, 2013
Created my own work schedule. The management was very unorganized and not very knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job was calling the management team with a question that could not be answered and not knowing if I would receive my paycheck on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping military soldiers and their families.