Align Staffing

Align Staffing Employer Reviews

cool place...really helped alot
Dedicated Aide/Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2014
Easy work....small environment...you stayed busy throughout the entire day. Very challenging but simple
Very supportive Staff
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 25, 2014
Pros: field trips, special events
Cons: no benefits
Align Staffing refers its' clients to a job assignment that matches their skills. My last assignment was with National Children's Center. This is a private school for students with special needs. My instructional skills were employed to teach Reading, Writing, Mathematics, and Language Arts. Students age levels were from 14 to 21.Teaching this population was a new experience and presented a few challenges, however the reward was observing students learn and grow to become responsible young adults.
Run and Stay away
Employee (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDNovember 26, 2013
Pros: employee are nice.
Cons: ownership and management unprofessional.
This is the worst company ever. From the top of the company to management, very unorganized and unprofessional. The ownership and management runs the company by fear and very disrespectful. Stay way from this company and do not waste your time, look anywhere else. You will be overworked and under-paid.
OK
Residential Counselor (Current Employee), MDJune 30, 2013
Pros: ok
Cons: ok
OK company to work for hiring process is OK
Location of assignment is good
Would not recommend
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee), Fort Gordon, GAJune 23, 2013
Created my own work schedule. The management was very unorganized and not very knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job was calling the management team with a question that could not be answered and not knowing if I would receive my paycheck on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping military soldiers and their families.
Good days at work ,aquired a lot of challanges within in my job duities.
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee), TXMarch 10, 2013
I enjoyed working with Align Staffing, if i needed anything as far as answeres they always had the answer an always contacted me back with information.
Amazing job to have.
Respite Care Worker (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDApril 11, 2012
Pros: great to work with children!
Cons: far away
To provide special needs children and there families with great customer serivce. I help them with anything they need what so ever.