Align Technology Employee Reviews

Good company
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 31, 2017
Good company to work for. Good pay and benefits. Company treats everyone honest and fair. Fast growing company. Expanding all over the World. Supporting production can be stressful.
Good work culture
Avamar Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 24, 2017
Was new to the company, worked on 1 project and they made sure I had everything I needed to be successful for the project. Would work for them again.
Pros
Look out for their Engineers
Not a good work environment
Systems Environment Engineer, IT Operations (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 25, 2017
Not a good work environment. The office work environment was not conducive. Four people per cubicle was just too much. The noise level affected producivity
Company
Assistant Manager Finance (Former Employee) –  LahoreJune 3, 2017
Align Technology is the most lovely company, I have ever worked for, Lovely Management, best culture, best compensations, best Management, Lovely Work/Life Balance.
Pros
Best Company
Cons
The company left pakistan after 9/11 :(
Great company to work with
A/R Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 7, 2017
Align was a great company to work for, the people were great as well as the management. Great training course to learn from. lots of communication between employees and management.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
I am a salesforce Developer
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 20, 2017
Align is a very good company to work with, the staff and work environment were very good and friendly, I have learned new things from this organization.
Really Fun and Interesting work place
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 6, 2016
I feel lucky to be a part of Align Tech. It was a fun and interesting place to work and really good team and environment as well. I had a chance to improve my skills very much, the management here is great and friendly. At first I felt a bit difficult to move along but as my project progresses I found a really good and friendly team, where I didn't find anything hard to work because we used to discuss the issues and fix it together.
Apart from the development we used to have fun meetings, luncheons and pool time as well. Overall I found it difficult to leave but I guess I had to move on.
Pros
Pool Table, Free Lunches etc
Cons
Benefits for Contract workers
A lot of great opportunities
Service Desk Intern (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 24, 2016
I am currently interning for Align Technology in the IT department and it is a very welcoming place. There are tons of people to network with and opportunities to grow. Although I do not get any of the benefits that full time employees receive, I do know that Align Technology takes really good care of their employees.

Some of the perks of Align Technology offers are free bagels and donuts on Tuesdays, a game room in the IT department, a ping pong table in the bigger cafeteria, and a lot of parties.

Align Technology knows how to work hard and play hard.
Pros
Team lunches, parties, free bagels and donuts, great management
Cons
No free food
Great technology, cool product.
Director (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 3, 2016
Very informal Company with great technology and a cool product.
The culture varies depending on the location of the branch: San Jose, Costa Rica, Moscow, Holland, North Carolina. In some areas it is very open and direct, in some other ones is like the military. It varies.
Pros
Benefits, Reserved Stock, flexible hours
Cons
Descentralized cultures
awesome place for present and future
Lead Lab Technician / Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 18, 2016
work is excellent and co-workers are just awesome... company is just way too good for benefits and pay wise... I would have never left if the company didn't move out of the country....
Great compensation and benefits, but lacking support
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2016
My typical day involved me going into the field and doing two to three consultative sales a day. I was also responsible for follow up and assisting offices in building their business through invisalign. The most enjoyable part of my day was speaking to doctors about an amazing product and helping them grow their business.
Independent supportive work environment
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJSeptember 15, 2015
I learned so much working at Align. It taught me how to handle deadlines and work under a lot of pressure when closing for the month. They were supportive and attentive towards their workers and our work was rewarded accordingly. Even a thank-you went a long way.
Pros
supportive environment, independent
Cons
working with the international customers
Great success managing largest territory in geography and revenue
Territory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 14, 2015
On-boarded and managed over 100 customers in a consultative and challenging selling environment. Awards such as largest YoY case count, top performing in President's Club Rankings as well as 100% club.
Good compensation in high stress environment
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  USASeptember 2, 2015
Great brand name product with minimal direct competition. High stress, long hours and extreme micro-management. More consulting and training than selling. Work with Orthodontists and General Dentists. 25% average annual growth goal. Pharma type role.
Pros
Compensation, low competition, excellent product and brand recognition.
Cons
No autonomy, unrealistic growth goals, politics, volatility.
Sr. Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 16, 2015
Employment with Align was such a pleasure and a place I could have seen myself employed at for years to come. Management cared about their employees and it showed through the trust they had in us. We worked as a team and I absolutely loved this job and the environment
Productive and a great company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 24, 2015
It was very fun working there. The people are great and the daily work changes every day. I learned more about working in an office and how to be a receptionist. The people taught me a lot of different computer applications and different jobs.
Great Innovative Company to work for
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Great company to work for with a great product, truly are industry innovators. Very attentive to their consumers and the market.
If it wasn't for the wonderful employees....
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 15, 2014
Align.. Here is a good example of what I feel could have been a solid company here in the bay area. The people / co workers are the best people and I have the most respect for my immediate supervisors. Upper Management...well lets just say they looked out for themselves first, company second, clients, and then finally the employees.. Very corporate stereotype protocols and actions they displayed.Truly the employees were loyal and dedicated and then outsourced.
Pros
people/employees
Cons
Lack of good old fashion business etiquette to the little people. Hrlypay
Great Company
Sr. Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 19, 2014
After working for Align for 10 yrs it really helped me with my customer service skills.
Pros
Great co workers and management
Cons
they outsourced our jobs to Costa Rica
Wonderful work place
Territory Specialist/Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMay 19, 2013
Vivacious and eager sales representative that began my career in the pharmaceutical industry with AstraZeneca selling in the cardiovascular and diabetes sectors to internal medicine physicians, cardiologists and endocrinologists.

I have since transitioned to medical device sales and have been with the Align Technology team selling the Invisalign® for the last 16 months. I serve as a practice consultant to dental and orthodontic offices. I conduct in-depth staff trainings to coach all members of the office, from doctors and hygienists on the clinical end, to front desk members in managing patient financial arrangements through 3rd party vendors like CareCredit.

I schedule structured meeting tailored to each office to help them grow their business to the next level. In doing so, I challenge offices to step of out their comfort zone by putting together marketing promotions—and assist in planning Invisalign Production Days. I coordinate with graphic designers to compose promotional flyers for these events and help the practice strategize around both internal and external marketing tactics. Some of these ideas include incentivizing the team, setting up an internal tracking system to follow up with patients, using e-mail and text to reach potential targets, newsletter, mails merges, and various other social media outlets including Facebook and Twitter to take their promotion to the next level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Align Technology. Our community is ready to answer.