Alkermes

Alkermes Employee Reviews

It was a wonderful place to work with many benefits. The people were friendly and great to work with. I learned many things.
Manufacturing Associate II (Visual Inspector) (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHMarch 7, 2015
Pros: it recently added a cafe and work out room.
Cons: not all departments were treated the same.
I enjoyed working at Alkermes. I learned a lot about the Pharmaceutical Industry. Now I understand why some medicines are so costly.
Contract job - GMP experience
Analytical Development Analyst (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAMarch 5, 2015
I wasn't there very long so but it was a great environment to learn about GMP. People, and culture was great and there was great teamwork.
Great Products
Senior Technology Manager (Former Employee), Waltham, MAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: nice location
Cons: poor management style
Be clear about the role and responsibility during the interview process
Fun loving environment
QA Professional (III) (Current Employee), Gainsville GANovember 8, 2014
Cons: company growing, and is tight on money. may be hard to get salary you want, or annual increases.
People are generally friendly and communicate well. Room to grow and learn inside after hire. Promotions are available with time. Great benefits and retirement plans. They really care and want people to be happy and taken care of.
Excellent and caring company for which to work.
Quality Control Laboratory Analyst I (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAApril 21, 2014
This company takes care of its employees and creates a good environment in which to develop your skill set and further your career.
Specialty Injectable Sales
Territory Business Manager (Current Employee), FLMarch 5, 2014
The product is great and the accounts that work within the market are very dedicated to their patients.
Productive during hours and social get togethers off hours
Process Development Temp (Former Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 9, 2013
Excellent company. Great environment, lots of room to grow and advance your career. Would work there again given the chance.
Enjoyed working there
Executive Assistant to SVP (Current Employee), Waltham, MAOctober 8, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: cafeteria
Quiet office.
Nice people.
I was only a temp there so I am not in the position to be writing a review of the company. I enjoyed my experience there and it seems like it would be a great place to work long term.
inspector of medicines before formulated into capsule form
Pharmaceutical Inspector (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHSeptember 18, 2012
Inspected medicine powders before formulating into medicine capsules, Learning procedure for medicine production steps.Staying seated almost the whole 10 hrs. Some requirements for job not so rewarding . Rewarding part of job was Making boxes and filling them with medicine to be accounted for and documented and put in the freezer for holding till ready for capsule filling.