Irrigation Systems Team Leader*
All-Terrain Grounds Maintenance
The person in this role will lead an irrigation systems team in the spring, fall, and summer. This work will be done outside. We plan on keeping you year-round if you do a great job for us in those three seasons. In the winter we shift gears and do snow removal.
A little about the company:
All-Terrain Grounds Maintenance is the leading full service lawn care provider in ND. We are passionate about having a great team so that we can give our customers amazing service and experiences. We are motivated to continue to grow in a healthy way as a company. It is important you read and understand our values to ensure that you would be excited to work for a company like All-Terrain. Please go to our website at http://allterrainfargo.com/our-values/ to read about our values.
The things that would need to happen to be successful in this role:
1. Leader is dependable and shows up for work, on time, 100 percent of the time.
2. Behaves and leads in a way that makes others want to work with him/her. This includes, but is not exclusive to, not complaining, being encouraging, and having a “get-it-done” attitude.
3. Leader’s team consistently delivers quality service as indicated by minimal customer and internal complaints.
4. Leader’s team meets or exceeds efficiency standards.
5. Team maintenance is done efficiently and thoroughly according to All-Terrain standards and maintenance sheet is filled out 100 percent of the time.
A few of the personal characteristics we think are necessary to excel in the Sprinkler Team Leader position include:
1. Motivated to meet goals
2. Gets along well with others
3. Manages time and priorities
4. Attentive to details and quality
5. Experience working with irrigation systems
Want this job? Here is how to apply:
Stop by the All-Terrain office to pick up and fill out an application. Or visit the employment page of our website (www.allterrainfargo.com) to download the application and then bring it by or send it to our office . Our office is located at 4693 13th Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102. The deadline to apply is April 15, 2013.