All About Kids is currently seeking a motivated, energetic, experienced infant teacher. This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience in the childcare field and the ability to work from 9:00am until 6:00pm. Applicants must love children and want to work in a small, privately owned, community school where everyone knows each other and where we treat each other like family. All About Kids is our vision of how all children deserve to be cared for in the crucial early years of their development, and we understand that loving, enthusiastic, experienced teachers are the key ingredients in a high quality childcare program. Therefore, we will only hire a teacher who shares our philosophies on early childhood education and who is willing to continue to learn, grow and provide their best to children.
In addition to 2 years experience (in the childcare field) and the NCECC (plus the willingness to continue your education in the field), our expectations for our staff are as follows:
How does our staff look?
1. They are smiling, neat and clean.
2. They are humorous and fun loving.
3. They offer great hugs and open laps.
4. They are excited to welcome new children, parents, and co-workers into our program.
How does our staff sound?
1. They are cheerful.
2. They are concerned, never harsh.
3. They are involved with children's every activity, always facing children in any setting (especially on the playground).
4. They are instructional, never critical.
5. They always ask for other co-worker's feedback.
6. They are always flexible with children, parents, and administration.
How does our staff feel?
1. Proud to be a professional who genuinely cares about children's welfare and development.
2. They love children and parents. Friendliness comes easily with new families.
3. They create a harmonious work environment by caring about fellow-staff members.
4. They love to be open and honest about feelings in a supportive way.
5. They feel good about their choices to work in a childcare center, have high standards, and believe that the care they provide will help to shape children’s futures.
6. They are open and listen attentively with a reflective, non-emotional and empathetic ear to parents needs and concerns.
We support and nurture our staff by providing:
1. Competitive Salaries
2. Medical Insurance
3. Dental Insurance
4. Life Insurance
5. Paid Holidays
6. Paid Vacation/Sick Time
7. Paid Planning Time
8. Tuition Assistance
9. A supportive administration who will listen and provide support to enable you to be the best that you can be
10. A classroom stocked with developmentally appropriate toys and supplies so you will never have to spend your own money
11. A warm, accepting, sharing team of childcare professionals to work with
If you are looking for a center that is dedicated to the highest quality care for children, families and staff, please call or stop by any time for more information. Please visit our website for more information about our center at www.allaboutkidsnc.com or our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/AllAboutKidsNC.