All About People Employee Reviews in United States

Great Temporary Job
Sub Contractor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 24, 2015
I am currently a full time student at NAU, and All About People were a great opportunity I stumbled across. They work with me to get temporary work while on breaks or long weekends. I make good money that is much higher than any other seasonal job I could get. Everyone I have worked with at the agency is very friendly and organized. Every company they have sent me to have been very friendly and provided me with great connections. I plan to continue working with All About People for several more years while I finish my schooling.
Pros
Friendly, Great Pay, Flexible Schedule
Horrible staffing agency
call center (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
If you are looking for a permanent position,this is not the place! Even if they mention their customers are considering tempt to permanent, do not believe them. We were hired on in a group and we dropped like flies. They would find the smallest things to fire the tempts. All about people were late and sometime skipped payments. They always have to talk to multiple people and give you the run around. NEVER will I go to a agency after bring with them! Soo horrible! !!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Late payments

Comment – December 15, 2015

The staff at All About People operates with the upmost integrity and would never misrepresent a job opportunity. Unfortunately, clients' business needs do change occasionally from their original intention which is out of any staffing firm's control. That said, it's not uncommon for a client to end a position in our industry if a candidate is not meeting the needs of the position. In 14 years of doing business, All About People has never been late on payments of any kind. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Excellent Company
administrative support (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2015
This company has been nothing but helpful and persistent on finding me the work catered to my skills and professional goals. In 18 months, I have been consistently working and was given great feedback to further my career because of this staffing agency. I would highly recommend.
Meh
Former employee (Former Employee) –  ScottsdaleAugust 22, 2015
This company didn't help me at all. I ended up finding my own job after being with the company for more than 2 months and they never ever sent me on a job assignment. Actually the one job assignment they sent me to, I was there for a week and they had the nerve to tell me that day I didn't fit the job! And how is that possible since you placed me as a good fit with the job? Anyway I ended up finding my own job outside of their help so I would never use an agency again to find a job.
Rude!
Don't want to say (Former Employee) –  PhoenixAugust 25, 2015
Staff are very rude. If I had known this was a staffing agency, and a poorly run one at that, I never would have applied or wasted my time. RUN from staffing agencies, especially this one. You will never get anywhere with them, won't ever get good references, will make horrible money, and be treated like garbage. Always apply for jobs directly from the company!

Comment – December 15, 2015

On a scale of 1-10, the staff at All About People is a 10! They have the most dedicated, professional team I've ever had the pleasure of working with! If you are looking for work, I would absolutely call All About People. After speaking with one of their team members, they will be very candid and let you know if the firm has an opportunity that is relevant to your background. It doesn't serve them well to interview candidates that they can't place. The staff is very professional, courteous, respectful and absolutely operates from a place of integrity. Always, not occasionally.

fast paced work place
auth rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2014
Receiving incoming faxes, overlooking all faxes reading over doctors notes finding chief complaint of the patient, Checking insurance and verifying ending dates and enrollment date with Company, making sure all CPT, ICD-9 codes are correct and eligible for approval, data entering all patient information in to data base obtaining approval for procedure etc.
Pros
getting all work done on time
Cons
leaving work behind
Poor Business Ethics
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2014
All About People is the staffing agency that placed me with Apogee Physicians. All About People does not truly care of about those they employ. They care more about maintaining their business relationship with their companies and get very comfortable making money off there temp staff and could care less about having them hire on permanently with other companies.
Temp Agency that sent me to a great job.
Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2014
I am working for the City of Phoenix. Typical day is answering phone, buzzing people in the doors, helping people. constanly working on paperwork and typing forms. Great co-workers and upper managment. I have worked hard and have been noticed for catching on very quickly. Hardest part is lunch break, dont want to go for an hour, to much work to do. Most enjoyable part is lots of work, love staying busy.
Cons
having to pay $60 a month for parking.
When out of work and between jobs, staffing agencies offer you an opportunity of what is available in your area.
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaMarch 22, 2011
Working for staffing agencies provides you with an opportunity to see what might be available in your area. They can work with you and your availability. They are not necessarily a work environment with the best benefits while working, but they can keep you with money to keep up with your personal financial situation while providing diverse office experiences.
Pros
diverse office experiences.
Cons
adequate benefits need to be found elsewhere.
Lack of follow through
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 15, 2013
I had 3 separate encounters with this agency and each got progressively worse. The details don't matter or change the fact that likely you will be treated poorly as a candidate here and nobody in management thinks this matters. I have excellent test scores - above 90% for Office 2010 components, a polished image and good communication skills and still was treated terribly. I moved on to another agency who valued my worth and got me out interviewing the same day!
Cons
everything

Comment – May 17, 2013

I'm sorry your experience with our firm was not as favorable as you had hoped. Please feel free to contact to me so that we can can learn from this experience.

Persistant
Procurement Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaNovember 8, 2013
My typical day if I was looking for work all I would have to do is give them a call they are a temp agency and within the week I would be assigned.
I learned to be always ready for anything
Everyone in management was very polite and helpful
The hardest part about the job was not having transportation to get the better paying jobs
The most enjoyable was knowing where I was going it was a new adventure
Great Place to work for
ITe help desk support tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 10, 2012
I was in need of a job because of being out of work for 7 months. Had a job within a couple days, with paid training. Loved going to work, even though it was a call center. I loved working for them because they were efficient and fast at providing training and work within weeks.
Pros
staffing agency, plenty of work projects
Cons
temp to hire, no medical or dental benifits
It was a temporary position
Contractual Sr Buyer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2013
Helped me get into Dial which lead into a permanent position with Dial.

There was nothing hard about this job

My coworkers were wonderful

The challenges that were given to me
Pros
nice people
Cons
nothing
All About People
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 7, 2014
Temporary work assignment with All About People as a Administrative Assistant
Pros
good pay
Cons
temporary assignment
Always there if you had a question or needed help
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 8, 2012
A typical workday included sitting at a computer and verifying the clip of info that showed up on the screen.
All About People
full time employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2012
This company has it's ear on what's happening in Phoenix, AZ
Pros
all aspects of work available here in phoenix az
Review
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2012
this is a great temp company to work for they will keep you busy all the time.