All About Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  AUSTIN TEXASDecember 15, 2016
this is an agency they schedule you to work so many days at a hospital setting there are time you are cancel do the can work that is required for that assignment vitalsigns, walk them to the bathroom help them turn
Pros
agency
Cons
be ready when they call
kind staff. clients always put a smile on your face
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 30, 2016
i had a great time working at the veterans hospital. the staff always helped if you had a problem. I learned a lot from the residents about how to take better care of them and what they like personally. i learned to be more humble.
Possitive fast paced environment
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2016
I worked in the hospital as a patient transporter. The staffing company I went through was very good at giving me decent hours as I only worked on call. I really enjoyed working at a hospital helping patients get to and from their tests.
Per Diem Staff
Telemetry Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 30, 2016
As a per diem nurse the day usually started of in a frenzy. I learned to check and double check. Management was not on site. The hospital that was being worked at had management available. Co-workers were usually focused on their tasks. But the majority were friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting familiar with a new setting. The most enjoyable part of the job was surmounting obsticles and getting the job done in a timely manner.
Pros
observed nurses week
Cons
was not available for night staff
Flexible hours and schduling
Access Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 25, 2016
You have the ability to set your own schdule and work at your choice of hospitals.. You get to meet great people and learn how each facility operates.
Pros
Setting your own schudule
Cons
Hours are not guaranteed
Great place for nurses who need extra money
staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 16, 2016
This is great place to work for extra money but not for a dependable job. Agency work can be feast or famine. So do use this as your primary job unless your just need to work a few days a month
Pros
pick your schedule
Cons
can be cancel a lot.
Fun and Productive
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 15, 2012
I have worked with All About and was quite pleased with conditions
can always recommend them but they now do not employ any LPN Case Managers anymore and I am out of a job, after all those years.
There was always proper updated training on any new technology in nursing, salary was great, Nurses tha I worked with were well trained on the Company's expectation. That was the best job I ever had wish I could resume working with thm again but I am a LPN/
Agency, per diem
Registered Nurse - ICU, Telemetry (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 25, 2013
Challenging and new situations, since this was an agency job. extensive experience in dealing with people.
Pros
challenging, flexible
Cons
poor job security, no benefits
fantastic job
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 2, 2016
I have been here for months now and always have a positive experience with everyone I come in contact with here. I can't wait to see what our future hold together
What a great staff
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 30, 2016
I have several different field of experience, ans AAS was able to find me several places to try and find which place works best for me. I was so thrilled with the third job I was placed at and they hired me on permanently making more money than I ever have.

Best decision I've ever made!
Unpredictable
ER RN (Former Employee) –  Fortlauderdale, FL, and Norcross GAMarch 28, 2016
This job can be challenging and unpredictable because you have to deal with different staff members on a daily to weekly basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the staff coming together when a patient is in trouble. The hardest part of my job is the limited team effort.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Limited teamwork
It was nice for awhile to have some control over my schedule
Staff float RN Med Surg (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasApril 18, 2014
I told agency when and where I wanted to work, some days I was confirmed and worked, some days I was first canceled due to low census. Again I arrive early-especially for this job since I may be working on a unit I'd never been to before. I Learned how to be flexibility and how to control emotions and "go with the flow". Did some charging on units I returned to frequently, but no other management that I did. The management I worked for were great and always tried to help find work in the facilities they knew I enjoyed when it was possible. I didn't always work with the same people since I was agency. Getting canceled frequently in a pay period. Control of hours and pay!
Pros
Higher pay and ability to set my own schedule
Cons
When census dropped I was first to be canceled or sent home early
Very accomadating for sceduling your own hours
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2015
Working agency was very helpful as you could schedule your own hours and accept or deny any available work. I was able to gain new nursing skills in all areas of a hospital. I was able to meet new nurses who specialized in one specialized area. My co-workers were different everyday as I never had the same job assignment and was always traveling. The hardest part of the job was to always need to learn new hospitals and expectations. It was nice to get a good review and be offered a full-time job if needed.
Pros
Schedule your own hours, new experience, great way to gain nursing knowledge and meet new nurses
Cons
Traveling to different facilities
Company
PRN (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 19, 2015
All About Staffing was a premier per diem company to work for. Their salaries were competitive and the assignments were challenging and rewarding.
Loved working for this agency and being able to travel to all the different Tri-star facilities.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Nashville TnSeptember 10, 2015
It was very enjoyable as another prn job. I really appreciated all of the schedulers who took care of my scheduling of going to all the various hospitals. They made the job fun and I loved being apart of their team.
Pros
Got to travel to many different facilities within the Tri-star organization during 2002-2009.
Cons
Not really any cons.
Worked in every different department of various hospitals
LPN-per diem (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLSeptember 2, 2012
I worked in every floor from the Emergency Department to the Psychiatric floor in all the different hospitals under the Columbia HCA umbrella. I was able to learn things that most LPN's never get access to. My nurse managers were great to me, as were my co-workers. I really enjoyed working on all the different floors because I never got bored. The hardest part was when my hip needed replaced and I had to work in the staffing office for a short period of time. I never really got any training in what I was supposed to do. I developed acute renal failure and was supposed to be off work for a month and they told me if I didn't come back after a week I would lose my job.
Pros
learned extensive types of nursing care while working on different areas.
Cons
being transferred to the staffing office after my hip replacement, no training in what i was supposed to do.
Great
Senior Recruiter / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Started as a recruiter making 150 calls a day. Quickly advanced to a team leader in permanent placement. Here I recovered a territory from nothing to having my first placement in approximately 5 weeks. I continued to build relationships with HCA hospitals. Sourced for viable candidates, created job postings, qualified candidates and submitted directly to the hospitals. Extensive tracking and computer work.

Accomplishments & Results Achieved
• Worked closely to secure additional business with current customers
• JACHO accredited
• Recovered previously cancelled contracts
• Established a working relationship with decision makers
Absolutely loved working for this company.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 17, 2015
With this company even though I was in familiar territory practicing in an acute setting, I was able to go in many different hospitals and perform and interact with staff and deliver excellent patient care. I learnt along the way that I could function well in almost any situation, and build lasting relationships.
This company sucks its management is a joke
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, COFebruary 19, 2013
They treat people like dirt , never pay on time , use people as scape goats for there mistakes, management is rude and does not respect there employees, do not give boneses to the people who are in the field doing all the labor, scedualing is speratic at best, wont be in your corner if an incident happens, throw you under the bus very easy
Cons
to many to list
Work limited in area of living.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 24, 2012
Hard long 12 hr days. Learn to adapt to foreign areas. Adjust to new policies/procedures quickly. Get along with fellow co-workers of all levels. 10 Yrs of med/surg to icu experience - adjusting as needed for shift. Hardest part of job is not having time to give proper care to patients. 7/1 And at a time is not quality of care. Frustration. I enjoy taking care of patients/needs/experiencing good outcomes makes my job worth it.
Pros
scheduling my own schedule/choice of facility
Cons
7/1 load of patients / short breaks/ no recogination

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4