All About Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

work place
Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 25, 2017
i would not go back to work for them. they treated there employes differnce and i didnt like the way the i was treated. then i went to work for las plamas
Company was a Medical Staffing Agency
Medical Assistant Duties (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 11, 2017
Company played an intricate part in helping me to get into the medical field after graduating from Remington. I would recommend anyone needing assistance in the medical field to seek them.
Great PRN work
Registered Nurse-Nursing Agency Emergency Room (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 28, 2017
Great for the extra hours and pay.This job is very flexible, friendly
staff, and always willing to find extra work areas. A great company, managers act as coaches and mentors instead of as dictators and enforcers in most all the hospital I worked at. In this type of organization, the role of a manager is there to guide the employee so that the employee can succeed and grow. Unlike traditional organizations where managers are sometimes unavailable and but these nurse managers help nurses with their patients.
Pros
good pay
Cons
some times get call off
This is a staffing agency.
ER Agency Nurse for Methodist Hospitals (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2017
This can be fun and stressful. It is a staffing agency so you get to work at different hospitals and have a change of pace every time or be assigned often to one location. Management doesn't micro-manage.
Pros
flexible
Cons
temporary
High volume, fast pace environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Multicultural working environment; people are very nice, easy-going.
Manager are nice to me; Solid fundamental knowledge.
Fast pace environment .. great challenges and you will not be bored!
I gained a lot of work experience working fo this agency
Office Manager/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PASeptember 18, 2017
I had the opportunity to learn a lot and gain very valuable work experience and job skills during my tenure at All About Staffing. It was a very valuable and teachable job opportunity
Productive and relaxed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PASeptember 17, 2017
Great place to gain experience for a Home health aide or CNA. Everyone was friendly and the assignments were not to strenuous. The pay was good and the hours were flexible.
hard to keep up with the pace,
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 24, 2017
Typical day at work was start at 3:00 in am. Had to call multiple hospitals for staffing and meeting needs. Very stressful> I learned to multitask on many different levels. The management would come up with fun crafts for holidays with really made the workplace fun. Once a month a potluck was done which bonded the employees. I think the most enjoyable part of the job was everything I learned so much.
Pros
Salary, worked ten hour days so had three off, Made many new friends.
Cons
Stressful
monitored alarms
Alarm Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 18, 2017
Flexible shifts, and training on answering and monitoring alarms. Dispatching when needed and trouble shoot for technicians and assist technicians in taking alarms off line if needed
Pros
dress code casual
Cons
could not leave building
great company
R.N. ICU (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2017
This is a well run company that has a variety of assignments available. There is a multitude of opportunities in any typical day to work in the ten hospitals in Houston. You will continue to learn and grow with the varied environments that one interacts with. The work culture is supportive and stays abreast of changes needed with education requirements that management provides on a continual basis. The hardest part of the job is to be a flexible employee that can roll with the unique characteristics of individuals at all the job sites. The most enjoyable part is to experience your job with different work cultures that add to your own diverse evolution everyday with everyone and anyone. It assists you to become an appreciative person, grateful for the next experience you may encounter.
Great place to work i just loved it
HR assistant (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMay 31, 2017
If i had a chance to go back to work there i would most definitely do it i just loved it there. I learned so many things and it helped me obtain experience in Human Resources
inconsistent at the time.
Agency RN (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2017
I haven't worked for All About Staffing in a very long time. I don't even know if they still exist. they were sufficient at the time with very good pay, but the shifts were inconsistent.
supplemental income
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 21, 2017
The hospitals that I usually worked at made me feel like I belong made me feel like a regular staff. Team work is at best. Assignments are manageable.
Nice agency to work for
Mike Bayak, supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67214March 13, 2017
Very good pay. Good management. Was allowed to work in my area of specialty. Plenty of hours available until recession hit in 2008 and hospital quit using agency nurses.
great place to work
CST (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 10, 2017
Great Place to work I started in 2004 traveled to Florida they took great care of me. the name has changes from all about staffing to Parallon to Denver health trust. I still work for them
various setings
Telemetry Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 26, 2016
excellent agency. will provide you the help needed if asked. during season you will stay quite busy. you have to be very flexible and expect the heaviest patient load. but overall no complaints.
Pros
steady work
Cons
no benifits.
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  AUSTIN TEXASDecember 15, 2016
this is an agency they schedule you to work so many days at a hospital setting there are time you are cancel do the can work that is required for that assignment vitalsigns, walk them to the bathroom help them turn
Pros
agency
Cons
be ready when they call
kind staff. clients always put a smile on your face
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 30, 2016
i had a great time working at the veterans hospital. the staff always helped if you had a problem. I learned a lot from the residents about how to take better care of them and what they like personally. i learned to be more humble.
Possitive fast paced environment
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2016
I worked in the hospital as a patient transporter. The staffing company I went through was very good at giving me decent hours as I only worked on call. I really enjoyed working at a hospital helping patients get to and from their tests.
Flexible hours and schduling
Access Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 25, 2016
You have the ability to set your own schdule and work at your choice of hospitals.. You get to meet great people and learn how each facility operates.
Pros
Setting your own schudule
Cons
Hours are not guaranteed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4