All About Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Great place for nurses who need extra money
staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 16, 2016
This is great place to work for extra money but not for a dependable job. Agency work can be feast or famine. So do use this as your primary job unless your just need to work a few days a month
Pros
pick your schedule
Cons
can be cancel a lot.
fantastic job
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 2, 2016
I have been here for months now and always have a positive experience with everyone I come in contact with here. I can't wait to see what our future hold together
Per Diem Staff
Telemetry Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 30, 2016
As a per diem nurse the day usually started of in a frenzy. I learned to check and double check. Management was not on site. The hospital that was being worked at had management available. Co-workers were usually focused on their tasks. But the majority were friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting familiar with a new setting. The most enjoyable part of the job was surmounting obsticles and getting the job done in a timely manner.
Pros
observed nurses week
Cons
was not available for night staff
What a great staff
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 30, 2016
I have several different field of experience, ans AAS was able to find me several places to try and find which place works best for me. I was so thrilled with the third job I was placed at and they hired me on permanently making more money than I ever have.

Best decision I've ever made!
Unpredictable
ER RN (Former Employee) –  Fortlauderdale, FL, and Norcross GAMarch 28, 2016
This job can be challenging and unpredictable because you have to deal with different staff members on a daily to weekly basis. The most enjoyable part of my job is the staff coming together when a patient is in trouble. The hardest part of my job is the limited team effort.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Limited teamwork
Company
PRN (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 19, 2015
All About Staffing was a premier per diem company to work for. Their salaries were competitive and the assignments were challenging and rewarding.
Loved working for this agency and being able to travel to all the different Tri-star facilities.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Nashville TnSeptember 10, 2015
It was very enjoyable as another prn job. I really appreciated all of the schedulers who took care of my scheduling of going to all the various hospitals. They made the job fun and I loved being apart of their team.
Pros
Got to travel to many different facilities within the Tri-star organization during 2002-2009.
Cons
Not really any cons.
Absolutely loved working for this company.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 17, 2015
With this company even though I was in familiar territory practicing in an acute setting, I was able to go in many different hospitals and perform and interact with staff and deliver excellent patient care. I learnt along the way that I could function well in almost any situation, and build lasting relationships.
Very accomadating for sceduling your own hours
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2015
Working agency was very helpful as you could schedule your own hours and accept or deny any available work. I was able to gain new nursing skills in all areas of a hospital. I was able to meet new nurses who specialized in one specialized area. My co-workers were different everyday as I never had the same job assignment and was always traveling. The hardest part of the job was to always need to learn new hospitals and expectations. It was nice to get a good review and be offered a full-time job if needed.
Pros
Schedule your own hours, new experience, great way to gain nursing knowledge and meet new nurses
Cons
Traveling to different facilities
Great Company
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2015
Redwood Staffing is a great company to work with. I enjoy the office staffing and the nurses that work with us. Staff seems to be very happy working with this company. I would let other nurses know that this is a great company to work with.
Fun Flexible Place to work
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 10, 2015
My staffing agent is so nice, and is always willing to work with me for scheduling. The pay is very nice and typical day at work is very relaxed.
Great
Senior Recruiter / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Started as a recruiter making 150 calls a day. Quickly advanced to a team leader in permanent placement. Here I recovered a territory from nothing to having my first placement in approximately 5 weeks. I continued to build relationships with HCA hospitals. Sourced for viable candidates, created job postings, qualified candidates and submitted directly to the hospitals. Extensive tracking and computer work.

Accomplishments & Results Achieved
• Worked closely to secure additional business with current customers
• JACHO accredited
• Recovered previously cancelled contracts
• Established a working relationship with decision makers
VA Continuing Long-term Care
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 10, 2015
On a typical day I would take care of 11-13 patients.
It was here that I gained experience performing and honing my clinical skills as a Nursing Assistant. I even assisted in wound care under the supervision and guidance of an LPN or RN.
Was able to work in many different areas
Contract Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 13, 2015
I was able to work in many areas and in multiple different hospitals - medical/ surgical, cardiac, ICU, pediatrics, ER, ect. This enabled me to constantly learn new things.

I REALLY enjoyed working for All About Staffing.
Pros
i was able to learn new things
Cons
i didn't get to work as much as i wanted
great learning experience, great pay
LVN (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXOctober 10, 2014
always different floor assignments, good pay. con-slow during summer so was often cancelled due to low census. otherwise great learning experience
Interesting mix of patients
Per Diem Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 1, 2014
Different hospitals, large diversity in patient cliental.
Pros
different hospital every shift.
Cons
different hospital every shift.
Good Agency to work for
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 20, 2014
I worked in E.R. and in nursing homes. It was a fun job. I was able to cross train and I learned how to attach leads for EKG machine. I loved saving lives.
Pros
i was able to cross train a lot
Cons
i had no gps back then. some jobs were in hard to reach places.
It was nice for awhile to have some control over my schedule
Staff float RN Med Surg (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasApril 18, 2014
I told agency when and where I wanted to work, some days I was confirmed and worked, some days I was first canceled due to low census. Again I arrive early-especially for this job since I may be working on a unit I'd never been to before. I Learned how to be flexibility and how to control emotions and "go with the flow". Did some charging on units I returned to frequently, but no other management that I did. The management I worked for were great and always tried to help find work in the facilities they knew I enjoyed when it was possible. I didn't always work with the same people since I was agency. Getting canceled frequently in a pay period. Control of hours and pay!
Pros
higher pay and ability to set my own schedule
Cons
when census dropped i was first to be canceled or sent home early
Productive Work Place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAFebruary 6, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it didn't feel like work.
Staffing
Tech (Former Employee) –  Overland Park ksJanuary 22, 2014
I did like working different places and learning new things.
Pros
differnent place to work
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3