ALL AMERICAN CHECK CASHING

ALL AMERICAN CHECK CASHING Employee Reviews

Great pay, questionable leadership choices
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 28, 2015
Oversee daily operations of multiple locations. calling, emailing branch locations throughout day to track progress and fielding phone calls from employees when in need of assistance. great group of coworkers while I was there, I think most are no longer employed there as well. hardest part of job was being lead in circles by upper management and not being in loop. communication was terrible! The most enjoyable part of the was the co-workers and atmosphere. overall I liked my experience at AACC. I learned a lot there that will for sure help me in future employment decisions.
Pros
free lunches, pay
Cons
upper management for the most part, did have one good leader while i was there
Very productive workplace, very well taken care of
Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, MSMay 7, 2015
All American is a very good place to work! Structure is in place, just not followed to the point it should be but it is being worked and definitely going in the proper direction. Benefits are very good and the ability to learn and progress in this market is VERY high with the training given to you. Hardest part of the job would have to be the collections aspect. Very enjoyable because the diversity of clients you have come in and need you to help them make it through the hard times.
Pros
Benefits, Classful Workplace
Great Place to Work
Corporate (Current Employee) –  MadisonMarch 20, 2015
A typical day at All American is all about opportunities and challenges. No day is ever the same which is what makes the company such a great place to work. Upper management works hard to stay engaged with employees throughout 3 states. Co-workers are pleasant and fun to work with. The company provides ongoing training both formal and informal and offers and excellent benefit package for this size company.
Pros
employee benefits, retail type company without retail hours, the loyalty and commitment that most employees have towards the company
Best Bread Winners Around
Junior Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSMarch 3, 2015
Loved working in a office environment where everyone could get along and accomplish the same goal set out to achieve. I learned and crafted my customer service skills. Dealing with customers and there wants and needs was a big part of my job description.
great place to work
assist manager (Current Employee) –  winona msFebruary 20, 2015
its a great place to work I have really enjoyed working there im getting older and want to find something closer to home I have a new grandbaby now and I want to find a job in grenada
Pros
good people
Cons
out of town
DO NOT ACCEPT A JOB WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Not givenFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day at work includes getting to work and getting on the phone and making collection calls all day long! I have learned that you are on your own, but you better do what is expected or a write up will be coming you way. I have asked management and supervisors for help constantly, but it was never received. If the supervisor decided to finally show up in your store, that hang out in the back room and stay on the phone all day. Never once do they offer to help you, despite many request. There are clicks in the company and if you do NOT belong in one of them, you are left out in the cold to figure it out on your own. When you first start with the company you are promised the world, but that is very short lived. This company has been under investigation by the Federal Banking Commission for unfair business practices because they continued to do wrong for many years. Now the company is being revamped and all new upper-management is being brought in to change the face of the company. One thing I can guarantee, is they will set you up for failure and then fire you in a minute, or promise you a big promotion, but you will never see that either. They offer NO formal training, so you better be able to figure it out yourself.
Pros
helping people
Cons
the entire job
Worst place to work
Manager trainee (Former Employee) –  MississippiJanuary 29, 2015
This company will fire you at the drop of a dime! They cheat customers out of money, there is a lot of money stealing and stealing from customers! They will tell the customer if they pay the fee it will be ok but it's not! They also let customers bring in $40 to $100 at a time making the customers think they paying off their loan, but they actually keep the money themselves bc there is not receipt to prove they paid. Supervisors are blind to everything, but yet sees everything! Other employees coming in late, but they get wrote up! This company should be under investigation!
Cons
lazy workers and supervisors
Co-workers
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MSJanuary 19, 2015
They were very nice and well respected. We got along good and could talk about anything.
Horrible job experience
Manager trainee (Former Employee) –  HazlehurstJanuary 3, 2015
the managers are lazy, the supervisors are blind to what goes on, don't get a manager that feels threatened by your education or background they'll fire you and blame it on someone else
Pros
non
Cons
everything
They work you to death, and then fire you
Manager (Former Employee) –  Collins, MSDecember 8, 2014
It is always nice starting off working with them, but after about 3yrs with them they find a reason to fire you! I saw it happen for almost four years, then it happened to me!! Very high turn over!
quantity not quality
employee (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSNovember 7, 2014
customers are most important part, no time with family, no one holds up for what they say
Nice place to work
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSAugust 20, 2014
Nice place to work, good benefits, nice people to work for, awesome environment
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSAugust 14, 2014
Excellent company to work for. There is room for advancement. I learned a lot and grew a lot within the company. If it was not because I switched state I would definitely still work here.
Production and making the numbers is the key
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  MSAugust 13, 2014
Customer service is strongly based on relationships that you build with customers. Customer relationships are a must.
Awesome Company & Excellent Work Atmosphere
Talent Acquisition Specialist-Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 25, 2014
All American is one of the best companies for which I have ever worked. This company is very family-oriented and treats all of their employees with the utmost respect. This is one of the very few companies that know their employees by name and does not treat them like a number. All American has various opportunities for growth and career advancement. All American provides every employee with the proper training they need and teaches them different skill sets to further their career. I highly recommend All American as your next career choice.
Pros
competitive pay, benefits, 401k matching, company paid holidays, paid time off, company condo, relocation package, listed in business journal as one of the top 100 best places to work
All American Check Cashing
Manager (Former Employee) –  Diberville, MSJune 15, 2014
A day at work, entering the store and setting up for the day.
Management was always changing.
No co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was not having security.
The best part of the job was having great customers.
Fun, fast-paced environment
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSMarch 8, 2014
I love working for this company. The employees are great and helpful.
Productive company lending money
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Indianola, MSJanuary 27, 2014
A typical day at work is loan money to new customers as well as customers that are already in the system. I have learned how to make collection calls and to manage time for the phone calls that we are making. My co-worker is very helpful in teaching me everything I need to learn with in the company. The hardest part of the job is collecting from customers who refuse to pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new and different people.
Pros
contests, bonuses, traveling, free meals, free hotel stays when on business meetings . mileage
Cons
helath care to expensive over time not allowed
Awesome place to work
Manager Trainee (Current Employee) –  Columbus MSJanuary 12, 2014
Great place to work, I have met and worked with some great people.
part time job
Custodian and Maintenance worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 6, 2013
I really like cleaning so I enjoyed sweeping, moping, throwing the garbage away, cleaning the windows, making sure everything was properly done before I left for the day.