All American document services, is a due diligence firm that specializes in research and retrievals for the legal, real estate title and settlement industry. All American document services, is a primary service provider in the State for Florida for some of the largest nation-wide information providers in the industry.
The role of Business Development manager includes responsibility for developing, servicing and growing client base by understanding the trends, identifying client needs, qualifying opportunities and presenting solutions. We are seeking an energetic goal oriented professional to market our services and consistently meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy for achieving goals
- Identify top accounts in market segments
- Ability to develop relationships via telephone and close sales
- Represent company at conventions ,industry groups and other networking venues
- Develop and maintain marketing campaigns
- Advise management on new strategies required for business expansion
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of client correspondence
- Negotiate price and terms of contracts
- Communicate effectively in fostering team environment
- Assist in developing staff
- Travel as necessary
- Experience in Business to Business sales in the service industry include cold calling
- Previous experience in legal or title and settlement industry desired
- Self starter who is results oriented and highly motivated to succeed
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with social media networking and marketing including sites such as LinkedIn
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal and proposal development skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
This position offers a base salary, plus commissions.