All Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

Learning experience
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 8, 2018
As a travel nurse, it is hard to give a truly fair review. A travel nurse's assignment was different vs a regular employee. For example, you were given a larger patient team than their regular staff.
More difficult to receive assistance when needed.
Pros
Provides great patient care
Cons
Large nurse to patient ratio
Not bad place to work
Director of Social Service Dept (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 6, 2018
Me experience here was alot of work and very fast paced, but what you would expect at a hospital setting!! The management was very negatively but currently much more positive and wanting to do the Best for the patient and family!!

Would work here again!!
unfair treatment of employees
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 30, 2017
Nurses are placed in assignments that have too high of acuity and can be difficult for two nurses to care for let alone 1. Managemement is not involved in daily practices on the floor and unable to help when the other nurses need help unlike some of the other managers hospital wide.
Pros
Cons
materials needed to care for patients not available
Hardest part on the job
RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 29, 2017
Disconnect between management and nursing staff if often the case in all departments. Overall was a positive place, but not always a teamwork positive enviroment
Stressful and fast paced
Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 24, 2017
I currently work at All Children's Hospital in the Emergency Room; as an admissions coordinator. I have learned how to deal with different types of families and cultures. One of the hardest parts of working in the emergency room is we don't always have good outcomes.
A very good place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 20, 2017
This job was a very good work place for many of years, until new management took over. The workplace
became very UN Leveled for many employees, skills dropped and level of care dropped. As a former employee I think the company should ask more question about the enter work place to understand the company more because we are doing the job. Workplace culture needs to improve for many areas of the hospital. All in all I really enjoyed my time at All Children's hospital.
Rewarding
HIM Documentation Specialist/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the atmosphere - everybody smiled. We could be having a bad day but we all managed to smile as our bad day was nothing compared to what the children and their families were facing every single day. Everything was for the children, and knowing what we did contributed to the successful care/treatment was rewarding.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant III Emergency Center (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 23, 2017
Typical day at work in the ER could be stressful; however, the staff and managers were always very supportive and understanding. I learned many new office computer programs while there. The management was always consistent and understanding. The hardest part of my job was keeping staff up to date on their education and communicating with them. I enjoyed every part of my job.
Pros
Pto
Positive work Environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St petersburg FlOctober 10, 2017
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, positive work environment, friendly staff, Excellent Health care, Paid Time off. 30 minute dinner breaks, Team environment
Perhaps it is better now
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 4, 2017
My year as a pharmacy technician at All Children's Hospital was just okay. The work is fine, the environment was tolerable, the pay was decent. My only complaint was turnover.
Pros
Pay is decent, hours are decent
Cons
Turnover, management
nice place but hard work
Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 24, 2017
Very busy days. Rewarding work but can also be sad. Good way to get a well rounded experience in health care as there is exposure to many areas of health.
Great Hospital
Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 19, 2017
Lots a great people helping out many children in need. Patients are their number one priority. Staff is friendly and they have a team player attitude.
Hardest part on the job
RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 5, 2017
Work Environment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 6, 2017
Busy environment. I get my work area prepped and ready for the day. Sanitation is very important being a cook in a kitchen, especially a hospital. customer service is also critical.
Kids are great
RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 11, 2017
Great environment, great new hospital, salary was lower than industry standards. New technology is supported. Cutting-edge, evidence-based practice supports a great working environment.
great team members
Pharmnet Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 17, 2017
I was a contractor at this facility. The people were great to work with. Management styles differed from most places I have worked for. Director seem to micromanage more than most.
Liked working at Atrium
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FL 33701December 3, 2016
The atrium was a fairly new when I started and they actually had windows in the lab and it was very clean. Management was awesome and very polite. Good place to work and receive excellent training.
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Palm Harbor, FLOctober 24, 2016
Good place to work . Flexible work hours, pay is ok, people are good to work with, good location, good support staff, clean and friendly environment, available on line support
Disappointed
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 8, 2016
I accepted a very low and almost insulting offer because working at JHAC was a dream of mine. I spent 2 months of my time that I could have been looking at other companies who are better organized when it comes to hiring. The background screening company was horrible. Very unorganized on-boarding HR and the process is cumbersome. After 2 months of going nowhere I chose to move on. Such a disappointment.
Pros
Education assistance, insurance benefits on day one
Cons
Outsourced Screening, Pay
awesome clinical experience!
Clinical Experience 9 weeks (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 1, 2016
Very fun workplace with enthusiastic and fun staff! all the PT's/PTA's were very welcoming and had a friendly attitude!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

All Children's Hospital Reviews by Location