Date: February 26, 2012
Position: Sales Representative
Territory: North Miami-Dade & Broward Counties
About All Florida Paper
All Florida Paper is a leading privately held distributor in the United States, which supplies over 6,000 products to more than 35 industries, and throughout 25 countries in eight key market sectors, which include education, healthcare, foodservice, lodging, supermarkets, janitorial/sanitation, exporting, and redistribution. By far, our most valuable asset is our employees, which is why for nearly 20 years, they have been the primary focus of our resources.
- All Florida Paper has been named to the Inc. 5000, a list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, a publication by Inc. Magazine.
All Florida Paper is seeking an entrepreneurial sales professional with experience as a hunter of new business, and one who wants the opportunity to build a substantial income in their own territory. The successful candidate will strengthen market presence in their assigned territory by finding opportunities to provide some of the most comprehensive commodities to businesses.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Plans how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
- Develops business plan for each account including maintenance and growth plans.
- Coordinates use of other company resources (e.g. technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
- Develops strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning company product, price, and service strategies.
- Supports supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Solicits new business opportunities within assigned territory, and prepares quotes, estimates, and maintains customer quote book.
- Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
- Works closely with Customer Service Department and Operations to insure highest levels of service.
- Actively works with credit department to open new accounts, and maintain existing accounts. Maintain close relationship with credit department in order to keep all accounts within established terms.
- Establish competitive cost support from core suppliers thru account engagements and leverage.
- Work closely with supply chain team to maintain consistent inventory.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in a business related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of two (2) years of outside B2B sales experience in the foodservice disposables, janitorial and sanitation or related industries.
- Successful track record of growing assigned territory and sales.
- Experience in providing custom products and consultative sales solutions based on providing value, not just a price driven approach to customers.
- Ability and track record of developing and executing a sales plan to reach target accounts.
- Innovative problem solver; able to recognize customer needs, provide alternatives, and sell and implement selected alternative solutions.
- Strong presentation skills to a multitude of clients (executives, purchasing managers, owners, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage an assigned sales territory and the overall selling process.
Going the extra mile for our customers’ means having the right talent in the right place, at the right time. That’s why we're constantly challenging every member of our team to take the next step in their career.
Here at All Florida Paper, we pride ourselves on offering rewarding opportunities that can take you anywhere you want to go. You will have the freedom to forge your own career path, while gaining the tools you will need for continued growth within the company. Our programs help you understand the business and expose you to multiple opportunities at every level of the organization – no matter where you want your career to take you.
Vision of Diversity
Diversity is about more than just embracing our differences. It’s about meeting the needs of our customers by reflecting their diversity within our own organization. It’s about understanding the different cultures of our employees to ensure we are providing a nurturing and inclusive environment. And, it’s about integrating unique perspectives to deliver on our vision and navigate an ever-changing marketplace.
- M/WBE Certified (Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise)
- Top 100 Minority Businesses (Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce)
We owe our success as an industry leader to the nearly 100 bright minds that deliver exceptional customer service experiences day-in and day-out. Everyone who is part of All Florida Paper brings a unique blend of talent, enthusiasm and ambition for a stimulating work environment. In return for your talent, we provide a dynamic work environment that supports you in building your career, and a comprehensive compensation and progressive benefits program that rewards your contributions to the business.
Through health, financial and lifestyle offerings, we provide you with the building blocks you need to build a stronger, healthier future for you and your loved ones. By joining All Florida Paper, you will experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your future is in good hands.
Application Submission Instructions
Interested applicants MUST SUBMIT A LIST OF AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS relevant to the sales representative position, along with their resume to our Human Resources Department.
** All Florida Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.