All Medical Personnel, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Very part-time and unreliable
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Brevard County FloridaApril 18, 2012
As a very new Phlebotomist I was happy to be getting my foot in the door with so little experience with this company. They only had one contract with a well known diagnostic company but I had hopes of getting experience and then waiting for a full-time job to open up so I jumped at the offer.No matter how well I kept up or was praised by the patients I would be blamed for the clients lack of organization, ability in management for appointments or just full-time employees deferring their stress onto me. I was bounced all over the county to fill in for full-time employees vacations and remained extremely flexible for any hours they had available. When I complained about being refused bathroom breaks or mistreatment by the client's full-time staff I was shelved ,put on hold and given no work assignments. This company is presently advertising for jobs and telling me there are no assignments available.
Pros
little experience required to attain position
Cons
unrealible income
Diversified and educational
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 29, 2012
This was a personnel agency and I worke numerous assignments lasting from 6-8 months.

I learned to become a quick study and to adapt to various situations, job and envronments.

Management was always supportive and respectful.

Co-workers varied with each assignment.

The hardest part of this job was leaving at the end of an enjoyable assingment.

The most enjoyable part of this job was starting new assingments and learning new jobs.
Pros
always learning something new and meeting new people.
Cons
knowing the job would most likely end at some time.
Enjoyable
HIM Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2012
I love working for this company the benefit were always a plus, the pay was great. We always received a raise for out achievements.
This agency specialized in placement of office medical personnel.
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston and Sugarland, Texas in 2001-2002January 12, 2012
This agency gave me a world of great work experience and job knowlege. The recruiters were exceptional with job placement. My only regret, this company relocated to Dallas, Texas.
Pros
everything, i can not say enough!
Cons
limited health and 401k benefits
Top Employment Agency in South FL!
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 28, 2012
They have professional staff who are efficient in matching your skills and experience with the needs of their clients. They are great in staying in constant communication with the employees they send on job assignments and have been a great help to me since 1995.
Pros
good jobs that match your skills
Cons
benefits/vacation
Very fun and Productive place to work
Lab Technician/Phlebotomy Tech. (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 15, 2012
Temp positions on each job site. I learned about different equipments in the labortory. My co-workers was very fun and helpful. there was never a hard part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that i have help someone
Pros
excellant pay, good benefits, and good schedule
Temporary Assignment
Tricare Referral (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2013
A typical day at work: Average/Data Entry
Management: under involved with employees
Coworkers: team players
The hardest part of the job was getting very little training.
The most enjoyable part of the job: When I found a permanent job.
This was a fantastic agency !!
LPN (Multi-Specialities) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2012
All Medical was a family owned medical staffing agency ,one of the best in metro Atlanta, since they were small , they could not compete with the larger nationwide agencies. They closed in 2010, I worked for them from 1997 until then.
Pros
personal, family feeling
Cons
pay not as competitive
Highly energetic environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2013
Working at the following health care facilities:
Pulmonary Group @ Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Egleston’s Children Hospital
Piedmont Dermatology
DeKalb Medical Center
NorthSide Hospital
Children’s Healthcare Of Atlanta
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding for insurance purposes. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
Pros
pay checks every week
Cons
no health insuerance offered
Great medical staffing service!
Medical Technologist, ASCP (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2012
I've worked for many different staffing agencies, but BY FAR this agency is the BEST! They specialize in individuals with a medical background, and they placed me the first time right out of phlebotomy school. Now that I'm a Medical Technologist, ASCP, they are still placing me in the best laboratories with the highest rate of pay! Other individuals I've worked with that are placed through other agencies, often times are making quite a bit less than I am, and we are doing the same job! My hat's off to All Medical Personnel. With their great service and proven track record, I hope to be working with them throughout the years to come!

Want to know more about All Medical Personnel, Inc.?

Ask a question
Medical Recruiting, Managing Accounts, Sales
Recruiting Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2012
• Responsible for working with clients and candidates to help fill PRN/per diem, temporary to hire, direct hire entry level, mid level and locum physicians open opportunities.
• Work with clients to schedule interviews and conduct follow-up.
• Coach and Counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Post and maintain advertisements for open positions.
• Recruit qualified Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Radiologist Technologists, EMTs, Registered Dietitians, Dental Assistants, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Medical Receptionists and more.
• Place candidates in process to become employees of the company by having them go through online application, new hire paperwork, required online testing for appropriate positions, OSHA test, complete employment verification, license verification, internal interview process.
• Responsible for participating in the on-call rotation to service our clients.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Okay
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 4, 2012
Worked in a doctor's office with friendly staff ,while I collected urine specimens and patient information..The company is unprofessional the pay wasn't bad
Pros
traveling to different sites
Cons
management
Good pay and hours
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 28, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company, the paid is good but really there was no job security. I did not enjoy traveling from sight to sight unannouced.
Once they found a position for me they really tried to keep me working.
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2013
Recruiter was a great guy, really did his best for me. However they placed me with a supervisor that led me to believe that I would be hired with their company and dropped me like a bad habit after I was a faithful and competant employee for 9 months.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
"temp-to-hire" didn't pan out after 9 months
productive & enjoyable place to worl
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2011
This company is a excellent company to work for. They utilize your ability and place you with a company for growth.
Great company
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAOctober 23, 2012
First temp agency I ever worked with. They found me a position right away with Quest Diagnostic. Quest Diagnostic hired me as a regular hire within four months of working with them.
Pros
job opening
Cons
temporary
very productive and always stayed busy
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 8, 2013
overall it was a good company i just had sn issue with the doctor on call the doctor was very unproffesional amd her work ethic was not good as well the doctor and the medical assistant who trained me were to busy gossiping instead of doing there jobs and being proffesional
Pros
got off early, free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Tempoary Agencey, very helpful with getting you back into the workfoce and finding permanent job placement
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 16, 2013
All Medical is one of the most rewarding agencies to woth for and with, you are constantly given new job asingment in all type of medical fields.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
temp placement
Temporary agency that worked hard for employees and clients
Case Technician - Floating (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2012
Working for All Medical was a positive experience as they did address issues that arose with client company and listened to employee concerns. The contract company, QTC, takes care of their direct employees and was a very organized company.
Cons
temporary
A very productive and learning work place
Scanner/Date Imaging Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 29, 2012
Working for All Medical was great experience. I got hired perment within 3 weeks of temporary
Pros
they will always find you a job
Cons
sometimes theres no jobs avaliable

4.2