Medical Recruiting, Managing Accounts, Sales
Recruiting Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) – Dallas, TX – August 5, 2012
• Responsible for working with clients and candidates to help fill PRN/per diem, temporary to hire, direct hire entry level, mid level and locum physicians open opportunities.
• Work with clients to schedule interviews and conduct follow-up.
• Coach and Counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Post and maintain advertisements for open positions.
• Recruit qualified Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Radiologist Technologists, EMTs, Registered Dietitians, Dental Assistants, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Medical Receptionists and more.
• Place candidates in process to become employees of the company by having them go through online application, new hire paperwork, required online testing for appropriate positions, OSHA test, complete employment verification, license verification, internal interview process.
• Responsible for participating in the on-call rotation to service our clients.