All Medical Personnel, Inc.

All Medical Personnel, Inc. Employer Reviews

good
STAFFING MANAGER (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILSeptember 1, 2012
it was good but the division manager would be gossiping about other coworkers and it was an uncomfortable environment.
Diversified and educational
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 29, 2012
Pros: always learning something new and meeting new people.
Cons: knowing the job would most likely end at some time.
This was a personnel agency and I worke numerous assignments lasting from 6-8 months.

I learned to become a quick study and to adapt to various situations, job and envronments.

Management was always supportive and respectful.

Co-workers varied with each assignment.

The hardest part of this job was leaving at the end of an enjoyable assingment.

The – more... most enjoyable part of this job was starting new assingments and learning new jobs. – less
A Great company to work for!
pain management specialist (Former Employee), Natchez, MSAugust 21, 2012
This company is all about keep their workers and customer happy. I really enjoy working for this company!
temp assignment didnt like the unknown
Medical Assistant/Temp (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 5, 2012
Pros: great hrs and pay
Cons: temp assignments
Great place to be very educational. But as temp assignment never knew where i was gonna be. Hard to form any relationship with companies.
Medical Recruiting, Managing Accounts, Sales
Recruiting Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
• Responsible for working with clients and candidates to help fill PRN/per diem, temporary to hire, direct hire entry level, mid level and locum physicians open opportunities.
• Work with clients to schedule interviews and conduct follow-up.
• Coach and Counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Post and maintain advertisements – more... for open positions.
• Recruit qualified Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Radiologist Technologists, EMTs, Registered Dietitians, Dental Assistants, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Medical Receptionists and more.
• Place candidates in process to become employees of the company by having them go through online application, new hire paperwork, required online testing for appropriate positions, OSHA test, complete employment verification, license verification, internal interview process.
• Responsible for participating in the on-call rotation to service our clients. – less
Love this company!
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLJuly 28, 2012
Pros: they sent you to interesting places
Cons: the field is saturated now .. little work
They were fantastic to work with and deal with the recruiters and gave me lots of work until the economy fell.
I am very reliable and outgoing. I take my employment serious.
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 10, 2012
Pros: the environment
Cons: part time
A typical day at work. I come in at 5:30 a.m, perform specimen collections, breathlyzers, HCG's, Urinalyis, Drug screening , fillout appropriate requistion forms for each test. This is a daily routine til 11.00 a.m
Good Company
Medical Office Staff Relief (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJune 30, 2012
organized and efficient Always make every effort to give assignments as needed
THIS WAS A FANTASTIC AGENCY !!
LPN (Multi-Specialities) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2012
Pros: personal, family feeling
Cons: pay not as competitive
All Medical was a family owned medical staffing agency ,one of the best in metro Atlanta, since they were small , they could not compete with the larger nationwide agencies. They closed in 2010, I worked for them from 1997 until then.
A very productive and learning work place
Scanner/Date Imaging Support Administrator (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMay 29, 2012
Pros: they will always find you a job
Cons: sometimes theres no jobs avaliable
Working for All Medical was great experience. I got hired perment within 3 weeks of temporary
fun work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), orlando,flMay 21, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
very busy
great co-workers
great company
great pay
etc....
Good pay and hours
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLApril 28, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company, the paid is good but really there was no job security. I did not enjoy traveling from sight to sight unannouced.
The work environment was a very pleasant place to work in.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 19, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I met. The one's that I helped get through the process of having their blood drawn.
Very part-time and unreliable
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Brevard County FloridaApril 18, 2012
Pros: little experience required to attain position
Cons: unrealible income
As a very new Phlebotomist I was happy to be getting my foot in the door with so little experience with this company. They only had one contract with a well known diagnostic company but I had hopes of getting experience and then waiting for a full-time job to open up so I jumped at the offer.No matter how well I kept up or was praised by the patients – more... I would be blamed for the clients lack of organization, ability in management for appointments or just full-time employees deferring their stress onto me. I was bounced all over the county to fill in for full-time employees vacations and remained extremely flexible for any hours they had available. When I complained about being refused bathroom breaks or mistreatment by the client's full-time staff I was shelved ,put on hold and given no work assignments. This company is presently advertising for jobs and telling me there are no assignments available. – less
Productive and Very Enjoyable
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 3, 2012
Good pay and enjoyable work environment at All Medical Personnell, Inc.
great company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2012
I found All med a great company to work for. i applied online, and they call me the following week. They always find you something .
Good working enviroment
Medical Office Staff (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2012
Pros: great office staff
Cons: wish it had been pernament
Enjoyed working there and knowledge I gained. Good staff Crawford Long is a well known Hospital in Atlanta.
GREAT MEDICAL STAFFING SERVICE!
Medical Technologist, ASCP (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2012
I've worked for many different staffing agencies, but BY FAR this agency is the BEST! They specialize in individuals with a medical background, and they placed me the first time right out of phlebotomy school. Now that I'm a Medical Technologist, ASCP, they are still placing me in the best laboratories with the highest rate of pay! Other individuals – more... I've worked with that are placed through other agencies, often times are making quite a bit less than I am, and we are doing the same job! My hat's off to All Medical Personnel. With their great service and proven track record, I hope to be working with them throughout the years to come! – less

March 4, 2012

I was very hesitant of what I had heard of All Medical. I worked for them about a month and a half and got very sick around Christmas 2011, I went to hospital and did not want to be admitted.I wanted to go home. I was out 4 days then I was told not to go back to my assignment. They were rude, not sympathetic and never really professional. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS OUTFIT!

This agency specialized in placement of office medical personnel.
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee), Houston and Sugarland, Texas in 2001-2002January 12, 2012
Pros: everything, i can not say enough!
Cons: limited health and 401k benefits
This agency gave me a world of great work experience and job knowlege. The recruiters were exceptional with job placement. My only regret, this company relocated to Dallas, Texas.
productive & enjoyable place to worl
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2011
This company is a excellent company to work for. They utilize your ability and place you with a company for growth.

All Medical Personnel, Inc. Photos