All Medical Personnel | Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

All Medical Personnel was great
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 23, 2017
I loved working with All Medical, weekly pay was great, down side it is a temporary position for a different company. All Medical and its personnel which were great can only do so much, as they get paid by the same company you are contracted to work for. They were all great.
Pros
excellent support/ weekly pay
Cons
temporary position
Wonderful Company to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 9, 2017
I worked for All Medical Personnel a couple of times and every experience was wonderful. If I ever missed turning in my hours, I would be called and asked for them. I loved working for All Medical Personnel and would love to work for the company again.
Great to work for.
Logistics Driver for Quest (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 6, 2017
It is a Healthcare Staffing company so your future was controlled by the company you worked at, not the company you worked for. If I had a problem with the company I was working at, they would step in and help.
Great people.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Skowhegan, MEMarch 21, 2017
I had a great experience working for All Medical. The people were great, management was wonderful to work with and I had a wonderful time stepping in to help.
Pros
Great atmosphere Great people Great pay
Cons
Only temporary position but pro if thats what you are looking for as I was.
I loved working for this company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 25, 2017
Loved working for this company. Unfortunately I had to leave my home state and relocate to GA due to a Domestic violence incident
Excellent place and company to work for
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 1, 2016
Actually all medical has allowed me to take care of the family by keeping me busy and informed. Any problems they're on top of it.
Pros
incentives and bonuses
Cons
very good care of their workers
Love my job
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, AROctober 25, 2016
I've been here almost 2 years and I love my job and the people I work with. It seems that there is no opportunity for advancement, as I've asked many times and have never been followed up with my questions. The pay is low for a specimen processor, other labs offer $13 to $14 an hour, same hours and benefits with the same work requirements. Regardless of that, my boss and others have been so easy to work with. It's been a pleasure working here and I plan to be here for much longer.
Pros
Free lunches, good hours, over minimum wage.
Cons
Low pay, no advancement opportunities
Lcs
LCS (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersOctober 8, 2016
Worse temp company to work for, management is unreliable, and job security is not guaranteed. Do not waste your time with this company look somewhere else, you will most likely be out of a job within a month.
Pros
Cons
everything
Staff was very professional and accommodation when I worked for them
Retired phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2016
The thee and half years I worked for the company was very satiating. They meet the needs of there employees and worked with them on a weekly basis. The patient contact can be very busy at times. Processing specimens was time consuming and data entry of patients information for billing could be tedious.

The employees were all enjoyable to work with.

This was one the most fulfilling jobs I in-counted during my career. in the medical field.
Laboratory Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 22, 2016
A great company to work, staff is great. I work as a LCS and I love it, I get to interact with the patients and the Dr I work with is fantastic.