All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

Small Office
Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2017
Was a small company and was more like family than friends. Very fun to work there, learned a lot, would recommend to anyone if they were to start up again.
they were very good at giving me work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 6, 2017
easy going,learned how to work with different employers.
management was nice to work for very helpful in getting me work.
the hardest part of the job was waiting to get work.the most enjoyable part was going to the different jobs they send me to and working with different people.
Pros
getting work
Cons
waiting to be called for work
Good place to work and grow, flexible schedules
Same (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2017
I enjoyed working @ Quest via All Medical Personnel. A typical day could be servicing from 7 - 26 patients by noon for blood draws. Working various accounts and for a variety of doctors with different personalities. Some were amazing and others were not, yet always treated them how I want to be treated... kind, nice and respectful. environment kind, changed a lot, New MA's flowed through often. Hardest part was when new MA started they had to learn the flow and how it impacts the Phlebotomist if they don't know how to key the requisitions in. The thing I love most about the job is being on my own, working diligently to work my patient flow with ease of knowing my job and knowing and being aware of the patients needs and listening for concerns and acting on them. I love working with people of all walks of life.
Pros
Set schedule, get to service different people every day.
Cons
Not always time for breaks, New emp learning our system and duties.
Cardiology Consultants of Tx
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TxMay 22, 2017
Start the day with assisting with Testing, usually done around 1:00pm, then I go to assist wherever I am needed.
I have worked at the Front desk, and the Clinic assisting patients to be roomed. Also assisting answering the phones and forwarding calls to appropriate person or area.

I have learned a New EMR system while working here, Epic.
The management is great and very helpful.
I have been assisting while 2 girls go on maternity leave.
I just do not know if this will turn to Permanent position
Fun & Productive good enviorment
Specimen Collector (Current Employee) –  Galesburg, ILMay 16, 2017
Great place to work dealing with people in person. There are times when it can be slow but when it becomes busy there's no slow down being accurate on paperwork is on demand.
Great Staffing Agency
Phlebotomy Technician II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with All Medical Personnel because I was never without a work. They made sure that I was accommodated in every decision that was made.
low communication
Temp Phlebotomist for Quest Diagnostics (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 19, 2017
It was hard to communicate with someone about what your schedule would be. My site would tell me different times than what All Medical would tell me. There were always time conflicts.
Pros
flexibility, sometimes
Cons
usually to busy to even get a 5 minute break.
You can not grow wit this company !!!!
Temporary Traveling phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 18, 2017
Very poor work place ! i was made to float and travel over 45 min a day with my own gas ! Also i was mistreated by the client . It was a nightmare !!!!!
Pros
Experience working with all types of humans .
Cons
The facilities where terrible !
Very good
speciman processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2017
Very flexible. Laid back environment. Very good pay. New learning material. Very professional management. Great hours of operation. GREAT COWORKERS. great benefits.
Best Staffing Firm
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 27, 2017
All Medical is by far the best company I have worked for. Not only do they seek out genuinely good employees, but they are completely devoted to the training and success of EVERY individual.
I have been here for a few months and I can tell you that the reviews below are not accurate. I have found the management to be exceptionally supportive, the environment to be friendly and upbeat, and the overall goal of the company to be obtainable. If you are devoted to your growth and success , the company will be to.
Excellent job
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Rutherfordton, NCFebruary 22, 2017
This job is great if you like to work independently. The only downside is that it is very part time. I only average between five and ten hours per week.
Good when we had local offices for applicants to apply for jobs
Front Office Coordinator/Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Started as a front office coordinator-answering phones, getting payroll hours for approximately 75-125 temp employees and processing on a weekly basis. Setting new employees files and setting them up for testing and interviews. Helped staffing managers review resumes and develop recruiting strategies, where my potential was observed and got promoted to staffing manager.
Pros
Able to actually see applicants in person
Cons
When offices closed to create only online applications and placing
Help Find Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
A temp service that will connect you with different jobs that are hiring in the area, some temp to perm others are just temporary positions. I loved the fact that it is a service that works fast and will keep you in the loop about other positions as soon as possible once a job is completed.
Good employer
Medical Laboratory Assistant / Toxicology Dept (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2017
Really liked working for them. Very informative. Paid on time. And nice ans easy to talk to. Was always available. Would like to work for them again.
Pros
informative, paid on time. easy to talk to.
Cons
na
Excellent Temporary Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Continuously placed me with the same company. Excellent working conditions. Agent was always courteous. I was placed with a company local in Diamond Bar.
My position was as a receptionist. The job was not difficult as I have had previous experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with U.S. Retired Vets.
Pros
Excellent working conditions
Cons
Working at the doctors offices
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 1, 2016
Going to different doctors every other day doing specimen seeing and meeting different people it was a great experience in a different setting reporting as far as the results for the patient so they would know how to give them perfect care
I really enjoyed working for All Medical .
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXSeptember 16, 2016
My day always started stocking my draw station, and making sure it was very neat, and clean. I learned that a smile, and a how do you do goes a long way. Making the patient feel that they have your undivided attention. And professionalism in what you do helps ease their fears. Management, and co workers were always helpful, and kind. A pleasure to work with. Traveling was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that what I was doing being an aide to help a patient get better, or find the answer to a medical issues.
Pros
My patients. My ability to share my professionlism by drawing blood.
Cons
Traveling.
Productive and fun
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 10, 2016
Interacting with patients and having them leaving with a smile on there face.Getting help and helping co-worker and as well as management pitching in when necessary.
ok to work
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
ok company has its ups and downs its an agency not much to say on this company pays great on time as long as you do your part
Great recruiting services
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2016
Great temp agency. Great on getting jobs. I've been doing temp work for this company since 2013. Great staff. Very hepful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

All Medical Personnel Reviews by Location