All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

Temp agency placement for healtcare
Document Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2016
The day start off as sending off notices in the mail to injured workers. I have to make confirmation calls to injured worker to confirm appointments for Designated doctors examination. During the day I would have to gather medical records for the doctor to review, I learned how the Division of workers compensation works to make benefits effective for injured workers to help pay for any healthcare bills. Management is exceptional. Co- worker are all good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is seeking additional medical records from hospitals and they refuse to do so. The most enjoyable part of the job is completeness of a difficult tas.k
Most amazing job I have ever had
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 22, 2015
I have not one complaint about this job. Such a blessing working with the Doctor & Medical staff. I have enjoyed getting to know so many patients over the years. I have heard some wild stories and I would not trade any of my days at work for nothing Only thing I disliked is when the clinic closed down...I was off work also..Without pay and that is the only thing that really hurts, especially when you have bills to pay. You also have to work so many hours to be able to get paid Holidays & you only get $200 yr for a vacation pay...Benefits is the only thing that is not the greatest for the processors...Other than that the people at All Medical Personnel have all been amazing...I Love my job and everyone I work with in all areas.
Pros
Free Lunches from reps and I feel as part of the family at the Dr office
Cons
When clinic is closed...I am also off work without pay
Medical field
Speimen collector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2016
I thought this was a good company to work for until I get a call telling me not to show up for work the following Monday. With no legit explanation. Just said the company made some changes. But what really happen is they gave a girl back the position I had after she had got promoted. Her job was in jeopardy so they got rid of me. They will switch on you and have no remorse. Telephone protocol with them is GHETTO. And when you no longer work for them they give you a hard time with trying to get things verified.
Cons
No room for growth growth and if so they'll take it back.
Friendly staff but no growth opportunities
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 11, 2016
Working here was great solely because of the people. My immediate supervisor was amazing and so were my other co-workers. The problem was having a lack of work to do on a daily basis and not having any advancement opportunities. It is a very large company and anyone looking to get into recruiting would find this an ideal place to work, however, as an clerical worker the positions are limited to reception and assisting.
Pros
Friday bagels, amazing staff across the country, great pay, flexible when emergencies arose
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Unsatisfactory
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
The Tampa office of All Medical does not promote a positive team environment. Creativeness and individuality is not welcomed. Management tries to get on a personal level then holds it over your head and guilts you. Workplace conversations are never appropriate. Favoritism and discrimination are a commonplace...Goals and expectations are never setup.. Recognition and awards simply do not exist...
Wouldn't Recommend
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2016
Management lied to me about getting hired on at a company and almost a year passed before I decided to leave. There is no benefits at all, no opportunity to get days off, and they just try to make everything sound good but they are all lies.
Pros
Cons
not flexible, the amount of money spent on gas makes the job not even worth it, untrustworthy management, no advancement or benefits
Temp
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas TxAugust 27, 2015
Temp service. Worked many different places though them. Training was not always good. Learn a lot of things by yourself.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No benefits
My contact person was very efficent.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 8, 2016
Majority of these facilities had great work assignments and good workers. Management was helpful with any issues that might occur. Most enjoyable was when Co-workers work as a Team.
specimen processor
specimen processor (Current Employee) –  tennesseeApril 5, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company!! The management and sales team for Ameritox was absolutely wonderful. I always felt comfortable askung for help. My only negatives would be pay, lack of hours, and no opportunity for advancement. It's hard to make it on such little pay
Pros
work environment, management team
Cons
pay, hours are always different, no benefits, no advancements.
Great recruiting services
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2016
Great temp agency. Great on getting jobs. I've been doing temp work for this company since 2013. Great staff. Very hepful
Opportunistic
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FL 33021April 8, 2016
Very good place to begin working with an agency if you have never worked with one before. Plenty of advancement in your career.
Pros
There is always work
Staffing Agency
Partnership Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 3, 2016
Staffing for large corporate client.
Working with several department managers and directors at client site.
Enjoyed working with coworkers
Cons
Small company no growth
Received job duties in other medical related work as well as my data entry position. Busy company, nice place to work and stay business.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLOctober 26, 2015
Typical day starts off very busy, job sheets to start production. We would have meetings within our group to make sure everyone was aware of the work and time frame needed to get the job completed. I had very helpful co-workers, they were more available to help than the supervisors. There were weeks where you could work on Saturdays if you wanted to. The hardest part of the job, getting those entries into the system before your day was over. The most enjoyable part of the day was when we celebrated birthdays or special occasions, the company really pulled together for those special events.
great place for job placement
staff (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 13, 2016
The are there for their employees when it comes to getting them work with other companies your area of choice and pay rate that you need.
Review Summary
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 20, 2016
Great hours
Learned critical nursing skills
Recruiters are organized
Enjoyed learning new things in the nursing world, while gaining critical experience.
Only worked for 2 days
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2016
I got let go after only 2 days. They said that they were looking for someone with more experience. I think that the company should have given me more time to improve.
This is a great company to work for but it cannot offer me full time employment.
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Bourbonnais, IL and Frankfort, ILAugust 21, 2013
My typical day at work is filled with working with different types of people in very different situations. The most enjoyable part of my current position is that I am able to interact with patients. These people all need help and are in pain and what I do allows the doctor to know if the patient is eligible for medications. It is fulfilling and challenging at the same time.
The most difficult part of my job is that I work four days a week and only half day on another. While I enjoy my job tremendously I am in need of full time work that is both rewarding and fulfilling.
I work for a personnel company but I work at two locations of the same pain management clinics so I work with the same staff all ofour days of the week. It can be challenging, at times, because I can only complete my job accurately when other members of the staff complete their jobs accurately. However, I remain professonal and help them in any way I can.
I do not work with my management during the day. I have telephone and email contact with them at all times, but I work and manage myself at all times.
Pros
the pros of my job are flexible work hours, enjoyable work environment, and trusting management.
Cons
the cons of my only part time work hours and no benefits.
This place is no help!
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  floridaApril 1, 2014
I was employed to them but didn't even call me for work not until the second month. They are slow in placing people. It started good at the beginning but ended up with nothing leaving me saying "this is the last day your going to work for that company. Quest diagnostics is shady...beware!!! Promising you a job ended up with nothing. They didn't even tell you anything even if you ask them nicely.
Pros
it start out good
Cons
no benefits, low pay
Everyday seemed new and exciting!
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 1, 2013
The job sometimes changed as did the patients. I always had fun and easy going co-workers. They made sure I was comfortable and trained me for whatever tasks I needed to know for their specific office. The hardest part of the job was losing a patient, but the most enjoyable is the joyful smile a patient gives you when you remember their name and greet them accordingly.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
health benefits
There are no benifits with this company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLDecember 31, 2014
The work is not steady and there are no benefits but the staff is very friendly and professional.

2.9