All Medical Personnel

All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

unorganized
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Ormond Beach, FLAugust 10, 2015
Giving minimal notice for schedule changes and relied only on email. Unorganized and only worked for 2 and a half weeks. Had to take a day off for problems with my old daycare and the receptionist never told my supervisor so it didn't reflect well onto me.
Most amazing job I have ever had
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR (Current Employee), Lebanon, TNJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches from reps and I feel as part of the family at the Dr office
Cons: When clinic is closed...I am also off work without pay
I have not one complaint about this job. Such a blessing working with the Doctor & Medical staff. I have enjoyed getting to know so many patients over the years. I have heard some wild stories and I would not trade any of my days at work for nothing Only thing I disliked is when the clinic closed down...I was off work also..Without pay and that is the only thing that really hurts, especially when you have bills to pay. You also have to work so many hours to be able to get paid Holidays & you only get $200 yr for a vacation pay...Benefits is the only thing that is not the greatest for the processors...Other than that the people at All Medical Personnel have all been amazing...I Love my job and everyone I work with in all areas.
Very professional staff
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 19, 2015
They staffing managers at AMP were very friendly and helpful in trying to locate positions for their clients and job applicants. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Floater and Contractor phlebotomist for various Labortories
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), DFWJune 1, 2015
Pros: Ability for temp to hire, learned different Labortory functions.
Cons: Having to be willing to work 30+ Miles
The schedule for locations was given on Fridays, Where a employee could drive anywhere in the DFW for an Phlebotomy assignment.
ok
Phlebotomy Contractor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2015
job placement was quick. pay ok. I would go through this agency again if I need a job quickly.nice people. great recruiters.
Decent pay but no HOURS
Specimen Processor (Current Employee), Detroit & Warren MichiganMay 22, 2015
Pros: The pay and free lunch
Cons: no hours
Nice and easy going job but there's no stable hours or permanent worksite.. Was hired to be full time but only get part time hours
working conditions
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLMay 17, 2015
Pros: hourly pay was ok
Cons: days required to work
They force the workers to work six days a week. Even those working on a temp assignment. Helicopter manager. Always looking over the shoulders of her workers. Every employee having to walk on egg shells because you never knew what mood the manager would be in.
Nice company, willing to help the employees and the clients
Medical Assistant - Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Wichita, KSMay 8, 2015
Pros: Different experiences
Cons: Long drives
All Medical Personnel will go above and beyond to make sure the employees that work for them are happy. The company completely prepares the employee for job assignments.

Typical day at work includes rooming patients, and taking vital signs, Scheduling later appointments.

While on assignment I have learned to be flexible. Never go into any job expecting things to go a certain way.

I believe in and I trust the management of my employers.

The hardest part of the job is leaving job sites. I earn my spot and I am a hard worker and sometimes clients don't want to see me go.
Staffing agencies are great! All Medical especially!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2015
It has been so wonderful having a company who is just as eager as I am to help find me a wonderful position in healthcare! I have always had very positive experiences with job placement!
Very smooth and pleasant place to work, enjoyed the workers
Data Clerk (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: I learned something and the workers were very nice
Cons: It was temporary
Working for All Medical Personnel was such a delightful even though it was a short place to work the atmosphere was incredible loved it.
Productive Workplace
Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
They helped me find different assignments. The hard part was trying to balance work and life. I did enjoy working with them.
Love this job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: eEnjoyed my co worker and Physician always a team effort
Cons: portestors
taking phone calls and making appointments for patients, going over in take forms with patients, pre op patients, assist physician with procedures, taking care of patients after procedure and info of follow up care. I worked with the most giving people and we worked well as a team.
specimen processor
specimen processor (Current Employee), tennesseeApril 5, 2015
Pros: work environment, management team
Cons: pay, hours are always different, no benefits, no advancements.
I absolutely loved working for this company!! The management and sales team for Ameritox was absolutely wonderful. I always felt comfortable askung for help. My only negatives would be pay, lack of hours, and no opportunity for advancement. It's hard to make it on such little pay
I like working in the medical field
Specimen Collector (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 30, 2015
I enjoy helping other. Can't wait until I can start this new career and help people again with the skills I have learned to become a CCMA.
I love my job! Everyone I work with is great to work with. We have a pleasent relaked working eviroment and we all get a long great.
Medication Monitoring/Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Christiansburg VAMarch 1, 2015
Some days we are not that busy and other days we are non stop. We have patients who cut up with us and seem to like our DR. office compared to most other DR. offices.
I've learned a lot from my job and watching the other ones I work with.
My co-workers and I get along great. We usually go to lunch together and they are always willing to help me with anything I need help with.
The hardest part of the job is getting up and getting ready to go to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling productive. I love my job and couldn't ask for a better job or place to work!
I love it
Specimen Processor (Current Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great job, growth opportunities, steady schedule
Cons: kind of temporary, but full hiring possibilities
Started work at a pain clinic about 25 miles from my house. Was hired in to work only 2 days a week. The day before I started, my supervisor asked me to take extra days because an SP was requested to leave the physicians office. The doctor I worked for had no set office so I would travel with him to 3 locations 4 days a week. The doctor chose to go with another company so I was out of work for a day. Now I work in a methadone clinic 10 minutes from my house, though the workload is heavier, and my hours are earlier, but I work a full 40 hours and my clinic is full of friendly, helpful staff. I am happy with this company. I would recommend to anyone interested in getting into a well paying entry level medical position.
diversified job placement
Temp Medical Assistant (Former Employee), hollywoodJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: patients
Cons: last minute calls
worked in different job fields, got to do a lot of different things
Very comfortable place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: it was a small office with a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Cons: i felt out of my element because i had not worked as a legal secretary for sixteen years.
Employer's requirements were well defined and explicit. I knew what was expected.

I learned the specific program they used to keep the flow of legal documents on the computer.

The hardest part of my job was to re-enter the legal secretarial field after spending 16 years as a legal word processor. The skills for each job are significantly diverse.

I enjoyed the small office with only my employer, office manager and another office employee. It felt intimate yet professional.
I have one of the most amazing bosses one could ever ask for. All the staff is helpful and pleasant.
Specimen Process (Current Employee), Porter/LakeJanuary 21, 2015
I really enjoy my job with All Medical. I have never had a job where I look forward to getting up and going to work until I started for All Medical.
Temp Agency
Specimen Collector (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: various experience
Cons: temp
Specimen company, hired by medical temp agency. worked as a specimen collector, with various patients in a Pain Management clinic.
Industry