All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

You can not grow wit this company !!!!
Temporary Traveling phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 18, 2017
Very poor work place ! i was made to float and travel over 45 min a day with my own gas ! Also i was mistreated by the client . It was a nightmare !!!!!
Pros
Experience working with all types of humans .
Cons
The facilities where terrible !
Very good
speciman processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2017
Very flexible. Laid back environment. Very good pay. New learning material. Very professional management. Great hours of operation. GREAT COWORKERS. great benefits.
Best Staffing Firm
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 27, 2017
All Medical is by far the best company I have worked for. Not only do they seek out genuinely good employees, but they are completely devoted to the training and success of EVERY individual.
I have been here for a few months and I can tell you that the reviews below are not accurate. I have found the management to be exceptionally supportive, the environment to be friendly and upbeat, and the overall goal of the company to be obtainable. If you are devoted to your growth and success , the company will be to.
Excellent job
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Rutherfordton, NCFebruary 22, 2017
This job is great if you like to work independently. The only downside is that it is very part time. I only average between five and ten hours per week.
Good when we had local offices for applicants to apply for jobs
Front Office Coordinator/Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 21, 2017
Started as a front office coordinator-answering phones, getting payroll hours for approximately 75-125 temp employees and processing on a weekly basis. Setting new employees files and setting them up for testing and interviews. Helped staffing managers review resumes and develop recruiting strategies, where my potential was observed and got promoted to staffing manager.
Pros
Able to actually see applicants in person
Cons
When offices closed to create only online applications and placing
Help Find Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
A temp service that will connect you with different jobs that are hiring in the area, some temp to perm others are just temporary positions. I loved the fact that it is a service that works fast and will keep you in the loop about other positions as soon as possible once a job is completed.
Good employer
Medical Laboratory Assistant / Toxicology Dept (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2017
Really liked working for them. Very informative. Paid on time. And nice ans easy to talk to. Was always available. Would like to work for them again.
Pros
informative, paid on time. easy to talk to.
Cons
na
Excellent Temporary Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Continuously placed me with the same company. Excellent working conditions. Agent was always courteous. I was placed with a company local in Diamond Bar.
My position was as a receptionist. The job was not difficult as I have had previous experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with U.S. Retired Vets.
Pros
Excellent working conditions
Cons
Working at the doctors offices
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 1, 2016
Going to different doctors every other day doing specimen seeing and meeting different people it was a great experience in a different setting reporting as far as the results for the patient so they would know how to give them perfect care
I really enjoyed working for All Medical .
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXSeptember 16, 2016
My day always started stocking my draw station, and making sure it was very neat, and clean. I learned that a smile, and a how do you do goes a long way. Making the patient feel that they have your undivided attention. And professionalism in what you do helps ease their fears. Management, and co workers were always helpful, and kind. A pleasure to work with. Traveling was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that what I was doing being an aide to help a patient get better, or find the answer to a medical issues.
Pros
My patients. My ability to share my professionlism by drawing blood.
Cons
Traveling.
Productive and fun
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 10, 2016
Interacting with patients and having them leaving with a smile on there face.Getting help and helping co-worker and as well as management pitching in when necessary.
ok to work
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2016
ok company has its ups and downs its an agency not much to say on this company pays great on time as long as you do your part
Great recruiting services
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2016
Great temp agency. Great on getting jobs. I've been doing temp work for this company since 2013. Great staff. Very hepful
Unsatisfactory
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
The Tampa office of All Medical does not promote a positive team environment. Creativeness and individuality is not welcomed. Management tries to get on a personal level then holds it over your head and guilts you. Workplace conversations are never appropriate. Favoritism and discrimination are a commonplace...Goals and expectations are never setup.. Recognition and awards simply do not exist...
Medical field
Speimen collector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2016
I thought this was a good company to work for until I get a call telling me not to show up for work the following Monday. With no legit explanation. Just said the company made some changes. But what really happen is they gave a girl back the position I had after she had got promoted. Her job was in jeopardy so they got rid of me. They will switch on you and have no remorse. Telephone protocol with them is GHETTO. And when you no longer work for them they give you a hard time with trying to get things verified.
Cons
No room for growth growth and if so they'll take it back.
Wouldn't Recommend
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2016
Management lied to me about getting hired on at a company and almost a year passed before I decided to leave. There is no benefits at all, no opportunity to get days off, and they just try to make everything sound good but they are all lies.
Pros
Cons
not flexible, the amount of money spent on gas makes the job not even worth it, untrustworthy management, no advancement or benefits
Opportunistic
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FL 33021April 8, 2016
Very good place to begin working with an agency if you have never worked with one before. Plenty of advancement in your career.
Pros
There is always work
great place for job placement
staff (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 13, 2016
The are there for their employees when it comes to getting them work with other companies your area of choice and pay rate that you need.
My contact person was very efficent.
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 8, 2016
Majority of these facilities had great work assignments and good workers. Management was helpful with any issues that might occur. Most enjoyable was when Co-workers work as a Team.
Staffing Agency
Partnership Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 3, 2016
Staffing for large corporate client.
Working with several department managers and directors at client site.
Enjoyed working with coworkers
Cons
Small company no growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.