All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

I like working in the medical field
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 30, 2015
I enjoy helping other. Can't wait until I can start this new career and help people again with the skills I have learned to become a CCMA.
Floater and Contractor phlebotomist for various Labortories
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  DFWJune 1, 2015
The schedule for locations was given on Fridays, Where a employee could drive anywhere in the DFW for an Phlebotomy assignment.
Pros
Ability for temp to hire, learned different Labortory functions.
Cons
Having to be willing to work 30+ Miles
I love my job! Everyone I work with is great to work with. We have a pleasent relaked working eviroment and we all get a long great.
Medication Monitoring/Field Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Christiansburg VAMarch 1, 2015
Some days we are not that busy and other days we are non stop. We have patients who cut up with us and seem to like our DR. office compared to most other DR. offices.
I've learned a lot from my job and watching the other ones I work with.
My co-workers and I get along great. We usually go to lunch together and they are always willing to help me with anything I need help with.
The hardest part of the job is getting up and getting ready to go to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling productive. I love my job and couldn't ask for a better job or place to work!
productive and fun places to work
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXSeptember 19, 2014
I was able to meet a diverse culture of people and I was always learning something new in this field.
Pros
i was always learning new things in the health field.
Cons
no job security at temp company.
This is a great company to work for but it cannot offer me full time employment.
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Bourbonnais, IL and Frankfort, ILAugust 21, 2013
My typical day at work is filled with working with different types of people in very different situations. The most enjoyable part of my current position is that I am able to interact with patients. These people all need help and are in pain and what I do allows the doctor to know if the patient is eligible for medications. It is fulfilling and challenging at the same time.
The most difficult part of my job is that I work four days a week and only half day on another. While I enjoy my job tremendously I am in need of full time work that is both rewarding and fulfilling.
I work for a personnel company but I work at two locations of the same pain management clinics so I work with the same staff all ofour days of the week. It can be challenging, at times, because I can only complete my job accurately when other members of the staff complete their jobs accurately. However, I remain professonal and help them in any way I can.
I do not work with my management during the day. I have telephone and email contact with them at all times, but I work and manage myself at all times.
Pros
the pros of my job are flexible work hours, enjoyable work environment, and trusting management.
Cons
the cons of my only part time work hours and no benefits.
working conditions
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 17, 2015
They force the workers to work six days a week. Even those working on a temp assignment. Helicopter manager. Always looking over the shoulders of her workers. Every employee having to walk on egg shells because you never knew what mood the manager would be in.
Pros
hourly pay was ok
Cons
days required to work
Decent pay but no HOURS
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Detroit & Warren MichiganMay 22, 2015
Nice and easy going job but there's no stable hours or permanent worksite.. Was hired to be full time but only get part time hours
Pros
The pay and free lunch
Cons
no hours
Very comfortable place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Employer's requirements were well defined and explicit. I knew what was expected.

I learned the specific program they used to keep the flow of legal documents on the computer.

The hardest part of my job was to re-enter the legal secretarial field after spending 16 years as a legal word processor. The skills for each job are significantly diverse.

I enjoyed the small office with only my employer, office manager and another office employee. It felt intimate yet professional.
Pros
it was a small office with a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Cons
i felt out of my element because i had not worked as a legal secretary for sixteen years.
Health assessments for ungreatful people
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 29, 2013
This is a temporary job based out of Austin, TX. I have been sent to the wrong location, been told the wrong times to be there. Hardest part #1 Very poor management due to the manager not having a clue of what is being done in Kentucky since she is someplace else. After the manager was gone to work elsewhere, we were much able to do our jobs in a relaxed manner and never had so many problems. Hardest part #2 We had to pack all the supplies in, set up, do the work, pack up and haul the stuff out. Co-workers were nice and we all agreed that this was not much fun. The most enjoyable part for me was see people I used to work with come in for their assessments. Hardest part #3 No breaks.
Pros
good pay
Cons
the job wasn't over when my last scheduled day arrived. :-(
Temp Agency
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Specimen company, hired by medical temp agency. worked as a specimen collector, with various patients in a Pain Management clinic.
Pros
various experience
Cons
temp
Love this job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2015
taking phone calls and making appointments for patients, going over in take forms with patients, pre op patients, assist physician with procedures, taking care of patients after procedure and info of follow up care. I worked with the most giving people and we worked well as a team.
Pros
eEnjoyed my co worker and Physician always a team effort
Cons
portestors
ok
Phlebotomy Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2015
job placement was quick. pay ok. I would go through this agency again if I need a job quickly.nice people. great recruiters.
Very smooth and pleasant place to work, enjoyed the workers
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 13, 2015
Working for All Medical Personnel was such a delightful even though it was a short place to work the atmosphere was incredible loved it.
Pros
I learned something and the workers were very nice
Cons
It was temporary
Staffing agencies are great! All Medical especially!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2015
It has been so wonderful having a company who is just as eager as I am to help find me a wonderful position in healthcare! I have always had very positive experiences with job placement!
A very busy day servicing the patients.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Working for an agency one doesn't always work. All Medical sent me several different places. I would work the front desk, answering the phone, working at the computer logging patients in. Proform drug screens. I would draw blood from patients and do processing.
The management on site was always supportive and willing to help in any situation. The hardest part of any job is standing most of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was servicing the patients.
Pros
when i work i enjoy every part of my day!
Cons
working for an agency i don't always work
This place is no help!
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  floridaApril 1, 2014
I was employed to them but didn't even call me for work not until the second month. They are slow in placing people. It started good at the beginning but ended up with nothing leaving me saying "this is the last day your going to work for that company. Quest diagnostics is shady...beware!!! Promising you a job ended up with nothing. They didn't even tell you anything even if you ask them nicely.
Pros
it start out good
Cons
no benefits, low pay
There are no benifits with this company
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLDecember 31, 2014
The work is not steady and there are no benefits but the staff is very friendly and professional.
Direct patient care
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 18, 2014
A typical day at work was very smooth, patient were always cooperative and I learned that patients have a lot of different personalities and characteristics on different days, which was challenging at times, but it has made me stronger on dealing with them and not taking their anger personal. The co-workers were a great help in those situations and were a big part of how smooth the day went.I really enjoyed going to work everyday.
Pros
flexibilty of the hours that were given to me.
Cons
thery didn't have enough hours of work.
Productive Workplace
Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
They helped me find different assignments. The hard part was trying to balance work and life. I did enjoy working with them.
A very exciting Staffing Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 11, 2013
The was a staffing agency so my typical day would change.
I was offered various temp assisgnments throughout the the Metro Atlanta area.
Management was great always kept me working.
The hardest part of the job is when the assignment ended.
The most enjoyable part was learning the different aspects of the Medical field and the Metro Atlanta area.
Pros
pros learnigng new things constantly
Cons
no insurance