All Medical Personnel

All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

Temp agency placement for healtcare
Document Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2016
The day start off as sending off notices in the mail to injured workers. I have to make confirmation calls to injured worker to confirm appointments for Designated doctors examination. During the day I would have to gather medical records for the doctor to review, I learned how the Division of workers compensation works to make benefits effective for injured workers to help pay for any healthcare bills. Management is exceptional. Co- worker are all good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is seeking additional medical records from hospitals and they refuse to do so. The most enjoyable part of the job is completeness of a difficult tas.k
It was an least expect day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2015
Some days there will be over 20 patients seen in one day. The hardest part will try to adapt to many different practices from different healthcare.
Received job duties in other medical related work as well as my data entry position. Busy company, nice place to work and stay business.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLOctober 26, 2015
Typical day starts off very busy, job sheets to start production. We would have meetings within our group to make sure everyone was aware of the work and time frame needed to get the job completed. I had very helpful co-workers, they were more available to help than the supervisors. There were weeks where you could work on Saturdays if you wanted to. The hardest part of the job, getting those entries into the system before your day was over. The most enjoyable part of the day was when we celebrated birthdays or special occasions, the company really pulled together for those special events.
All medical personnel
Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2015
I think it is a nice place to work for.
I wish they had more openings .
The recruiters staff are very helpful and kind, they handle the schedule very organized.
Pros
I like it because they are very organize and they pay on time.
Cons
Lately they are loosing to many clients .
Great start up location
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 3, 2015
This is an temporary agency. They are prompt at providing employment opportunities. The staff was great at answering questions or concerns.
A well rounded experience
Rad Tech.Bone Density Tech.NCV Tech.Drs assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 13, 2015
All med was a staff agency that really helped me when I was in need of work. I really enjoyed being sent to all types of different practices. I worked with many Drs with different specialties and it helped me gain experience in all aspects of what I do as a rad tech.
Pros
Working for a slew of different Drs
Cons
No consistency
Temp
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas TxAugust 27, 2015
Temp service. Worked many different places though them. Training was not always good. Learn a lot of things by yourself.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No benefits
unorganized
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLAugust 10, 2015
Giving minimal notice for schedule changes and relied only on email. Unorganized and only worked for 2 and a half weeks. Had to take a day off for problems with my old daycare and the receptionist never told my supervisor so it didn't reflect well onto me.
Most amazing job I have ever had
SPECIMEN PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 22, 2015
I have not one complaint about this job. Such a blessing working with the Doctor & Medical staff. I have enjoyed getting to know so many patients over the years. I have heard some wild stories and I would not trade any of my days at work for nothing Only thing I disliked is when the clinic closed down...I was off work also..Without pay and that is the only thing that really hurts, especially when you have bills to pay. You also have to work so many hours to be able to get paid Holidays & you only get $200 yr for a vacation pay...Benefits is the only thing that is not the greatest for the processors...Other than that the people at All Medical Personnel have all been amazing...I Love my job and everyone I work with in all areas.
Pros
Free Lunches from reps and I feel as part of the family at the Dr office
Cons
When clinic is closed...I am also off work without pay
Very professional staff
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 19, 2015
They staffing managers at AMP were very friendly and helpful in trying to locate positions for their clients and job applicants. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Floater and Contractor phlebotomist for various Labortories
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  DFWJune 1, 2015
The schedule for locations was given on Fridays, Where a employee could drive anywhere in the DFW for an Phlebotomy assignment.
Pros
Ability for temp to hire, learned different Labortory functions.
Cons
Having to be willing to work 30+ Miles
ok
Phlebotomy Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2015
job placement was quick. pay ok. I would go through this agency again if I need a job quickly.nice people. great recruiters.
Decent pay but no HOURS
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Detroit & Warren MichiganMay 22, 2015
Nice and easy going job but there's no stable hours or permanent worksite.. Was hired to be full time but only get part time hours
Pros
The pay and free lunch
Cons
no hours
working conditions
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 17, 2015
They force the workers to work six days a week. Even those working on a temp assignment. Helicopter manager. Always looking over the shoulders of her workers. Every employee having to walk on egg shells because you never knew what mood the manager would be in.
Pros
hourly pay was ok
Cons
days required to work
Nice company, willing to help the employees and the clients
Medical Assistant - Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 8, 2015
All Medical Personnel will go above and beyond to make sure the employees that work for them are happy. The company completely prepares the employee for job assignments.

Typical day at work includes rooming patients, and taking vital signs, Scheduling later appointments.

While on assignment I have learned to be flexible. Never go into any job expecting things to go a certain way.

I believe in and I trust the management of my employers.

The hardest part of the job is leaving job sites. I earn my spot and I am a hard worker and sometimes clients don't want to see me go.
Pros
Different experiences
Cons
Long drives
Staffing agencies are great! All Medical especially!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2015
It has been so wonderful having a company who is just as eager as I am to help find me a wonderful position in healthcare! I have always had very positive experiences with job placement!
Very smooth and pleasant place to work, enjoyed the workers
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 13, 2015
Working for All Medical Personnel was such a delightful even though it was a short place to work the atmosphere was incredible loved it.
Pros
I learned something and the workers were very nice
Cons
It was temporary
Productive Workplace
Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
They helped me find different assignments. The hard part was trying to balance work and life. I did enjoy working with them.
Love this job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2015
taking phone calls and making appointments for patients, going over in take forms with patients, pre op patients, assist physician with procedures, taking care of patients after procedure and info of follow up care. I worked with the most giving people and we worked well as a team.
Pros
eEnjoyed my co worker and Physician always a team effort
Cons
portestors
specimen processor
specimen processor (Current Employee) –  tennesseeApril 5, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company!! The management and sales team for Ameritox was absolutely wonderful. I always felt comfortable askung for help. My only negatives would be pay, lack of hours, and no opportunity for advancement. It's hard to make it on such little pay
Pros
work environment, management team
Cons
pay, hours are always different, no benefits, no advancements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

All Medical Personnel Reviews by Location