All Medical Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Great assignment
Phlebotomist (Patient Service Rep) (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Great company to work for. Kathy is fantastic. Great hours and pay. Mileage paid weekly. Over 25 to 30 successful venipunctures a day. Processed blood and urine as required. Enter tests into care 350 from rx or requisition from doctor. Labeled specimens accordingly in front of patient. Draw blood on pediatric to geriatric patients daily.
Pros
PATIENT INTERACTION
Cons
HARD STICKS
I enjoyed working for Them
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2016
I had the experience in working in doctors office and experiencing different environments, learning different things from each offices from computer systems to how different ways on procedures.
Pros
learning different offices and computer systems
allmedical is a great place to work
Specimen Processor PRN (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJFebruary 9, 2016
great place to work. great place to work
you set your own work place hours according to the patients you have to test f

very clean

staff all work together for the good of the company
Pros
easy hours
Cons
not enough over time health benifits could be better
Temporary Full Time Position
Medical Collector (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 1, 2015
Working on claims review was busy and challenging, but you always had a helping hand from co-worker or your supervisor.
Pros
Great open door policy with management
Cons
That this job was only temporary
Phelbotomist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 11, 2015
Over all it is a nice company to work for. When you need it contact them about an issue, they are readily available. As a temp employee they treat me well.
Pros
Hands on managers that work with you
Cons
Low wages, lack of work at times
Productive, fun and busy workpalce
Specimen Processor (Data Entry) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
Very busy work until all work is done nothing was hard very easy. Very safe environment and always informing about daily activities
unstable
MA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 16, 2015
It is fun and easy as the schedule is variable but, thisvery same perk is also it's downfall. Days and hours are unreliable unless you are on a long term assignment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
unreliable
Company I was staffed with through All Medical Staffing was a very having severe management issues with in the office I was at most of the time.
Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 2, 2014
All Medical Staffing Texas branch was always very good. The company I was staffed with was also good. The management in the office I was asked to become permanently employed with was very hostile. I did love my Doctor, patients and other co-worker's and the companies concept's were very good. But the manager of this office was unable to apply a profession working environment. I felt we were at an in-pass for further growth. So I chose not to go any further with the hiring process. I'm still staffing with All Medical Staffing on a Per Diem basis.
A very delightful and challenging work environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Being a medical assistant was very rewarding. I enjoy helping people and the work environment was nice. Everyone worked as a team and I am ready to get back in the field. My work day was really setting up the patient to be seen by the Physician/Nurse Practitioner. Maintaining a secure and private atmosphere. Basically respect for every individual.
Pros
helping patient get there health back.
Cons
hard part is losing someone to sickness and disease.
personnel is awesome
Client Service Representative, Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 11, 2014
great company to work for; I like the flexibility and the opportunity to expand my skills. not limited to just one field.
sometimes they do not take into consideration how far the travel is and whether its conducive to the employee's current situation
Pros
flexibility
Cons
sometimes jobs are too far; not eassy to reach representative
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 7, 2014
Being able to get to work 30 minutes early than scheduled In order to get prepared for my workload for the day. Also to speak with the shift person that's leaving to find out if there were any changes to anything that I may not be aware of .

I love working for a company that has a good reputation for caring for the lab function and the way things operate and the accuracies of different specimen test.

I also love working with my co-workers as a team to get things do in a timely matter .

Fun and serious environment friendly people.
Pros
2 free lunch swipes with your id bagde a month
Cons
short break times
Interesting job assignments
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Homosassa, FL and Crystal River, FLFebruary 16, 2016
I worked full-time for two different medical offices. First job assignment was a walk-in clinic for six weeks and the second job assignment was a doctor's office for two weeks. The people at both places were wonderful and a pleasure to work with. I miss them very much. It has been a long time I felt this relaxed on the job. I didn't feel stressed out.

At both locations I indexed medical files in a proper category. I've also scanned documents. In my second job assignment I boxed medical files according by year and alphabetically.

Before hiring on to these job assignments I never done Cerner and eClinicalWorks10 before. Now that I have learned, it would be nice to continue use these programs. They're very interesting looking programs.

Since these job assignments are meant to be very brief as they needed help making all the files digital. There were no more job assignments for me as I don't have any medical licenses or certifications. So getting an other job assignment is very hard to come across. I'm currently looking for a permanent employment whether it's part-time or full-time. Plus it didn't help the towns I live near by are not hiring for simple medical office jobs. When I go to All Medical Staffing website to check for employment it's mostly bigger cities have more jobs then little cities.

Their handbook needs serious updating because the directions to log in your hours and etc. was very confusing. They don't give one website but three websites. At least two are not working properly. They should give one website only since it's the only place to log
  more... in to put time in and click on another link to print out your paycheck. Why this company making it so hard on itself? I'd speak the same for telephoning once a week for job availability when you're not on job assignment. I'd sooner have automatic system where you push options and put in your ID number. It's so much easier for me since I'm hearing impaired. It's hard to understand the person on the other end when they have heavy accents. But the good thing though is they're nice people. They've been good to me.

I cannot speak for the benefits because I'm not there long enough.

I'm glad I got hired on for All Medical Staffing, even it's for the briefest time. I'm start part of them, just in case a job assignment comes along.
Pros
you have to be pretty efficient and learn quickly
Cons
lack of job assignments
Wonderful Agency
Front Desk/ Scheduling Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 5, 2014
I worked with All Medical Staffing for a few years. I was placed in a very reputable medical practice where I gained a lot of experience as a scheduler and front desk associate. My co-workers were wonderful, and within a year I was able to advance to a higher position.
Specimen Collector
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Berlin, VTNovember 18, 2012
I had a wonderful job in Vermont, working with great co-workers and the staff at CVSAS was great to me and my wife. I worked 40 hours a week with great hours and I enjoyed the work greatly. If we didn't have to move to California, I'd still be there!
Pros
great hours and workers
Cons
can't think of any
Productive and accomodative work environment
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 5, 2012
I really enjoyed this job. I learned a lot of office skills and techniques. I was able to work at my own pace, yet complete all daily assignments on time.
Pros
off weekends and holidays with pay, some travel applied
Cons
contract job (no security), no advancement
They placed me in several different medical enviroments
Medical Assistant / Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  All over the placeJanuary 2, 2013
Being able to work in several different envirments gave me the experience I needed as a multitasker in the Medical field.
Pros
learnign something different all the time
Cons
getting to like a job and have to move on to another.
i love this company
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2013
I love getting to work with new people daily and the team is great to work with and always helpful and friendly I have never had a bad experience with this company
Pros
flexibility
Cons
none i can think of only that there arent many positions
Productive and Fun Workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2014
All Medical Staffing is a great Place to work and the other employees are great to work with on a daily basis.
Pros
travel to different offices and pay is great
Very professional staff
PATIENT CARE SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 22, 2014
It is a very nice company to work for and the opportunity for advancement is very promising.
Great job placement
Provider Network Developer (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 1, 2012
although this is my first time working with this staffing agency, I have enjoyed the experience thus far. The office staff always seems willing to help and usually can assist you.