All Medical Staffing Employee Reviews

Temporary Agency
Administrative Assistant/Clinical Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Good place to get introduced to employers. Good assignments and good pay. Worked for various companies within the Ft. Lauderdale area. Met good people.
A resourceful company. I thought it was a great investment.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNDecember 20, 2016
Continuous work available. I like the way I receive offers that are only pertaining to my interests. The pay could be better, luckily I was partnered with a recruiter who seemed to be interested in my getting my fair share.
ok place to work
Hanger Prosthetics and Orthotics (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2016
Management was OK to work for.
People were nice to work with.
They didn't hire us on full time like said they were going to so a lot of people left and they have hire turnover.
Fun place to work.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 26, 2016
Fun place to work for, great co-workers. loved my manager and would recommend this place to others. learned a lot and excellent training method for staffs.
Temporary Assignment.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2016
I worked approximately a month and a half as a data entry operator at Quest Diagnostic in Tampa, FL. Prior to beginning work I was required to take online computer courses for OSHA and HIPPA.
not much to say
Specimen Processor (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, MDSeptember 30, 2016
The job is great however not enough hours you can start out with 30 in a week and then the following week you can go to 5 hr the job it self is great but no advancement
Pros
pay good
Cons
not enough hours
Poor communication
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 13, 2016
I did not like this place at all. They are a temp agency and they are so bad at communication. I did not like it at all. The main lady was very unprofessional
Generic Staffing Agency
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Sumterville, FLAugust 4, 2016
They do their best to find you placement in their limited fields. This is the only way to start through Quest if that's where you are interested in taking your career. Working for All Medical is not the easier to get on board with, but very easy day to day.
lp
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 20, 2016
This job sucked only have part time available , medical staff treats you like s***, and all medical will never stick up for you because they do not want to lose money.
great review survey
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJune 2, 2016
great great dsurbeyel would like to be a vet assistant and go to training at vet school I like the doggies. In addition working at the hospital would be great medical records coding and clerical work.
Wonderful People!!!!
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLApril 18, 2016
Always can rely on All Medical Staffing when I find myself between positions. Their compensation packages are very good. They work really hard to put you to work.
I enjoyed working for Them
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2016
I had the experience in working in doctors office and experiencing different environments, learning different things from each offices from computer systems to how different ways on procedures.
Pros
learning different offices and computer systems
Interesting job assignments
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Homosassa, FL and Crystal River, FLFebruary 16, 2016
I worked full-time for two different medical offices. First job assignment was a walk-in clinic for six weeks and the second job assignment was a doctor's office for two weeks. The people at both places were wonderful and a pleasure to work with. I miss them very much. It has been a long time I felt this relaxed on the job. I didn't feel stressed out.

At both locations I indexed medical files in a proper category. I've also scanned documents. In my second job assignment I boxed medical files according by year and alphabetically.

Before hiring on to these job assignments I never done Cerner and eClinicalWorks10 before. Now that I have learned, it would be nice to continue use these programs. They're very interesting looking programs.

Since these job assignments are meant to be very brief as they needed help making all the files digital. There were no more job assignments for me as I don't have any medical licenses or certifications. So getting an other job assignment is very hard to come across. I'm currently looking for a permanent employment whether it's part-time or full-time. Plus it didn't help the towns I live near by are not hiring for simple medical office jobs. When I go to All Medical Staffing website to check for employment it's mostly bigger cities have more jobs then little cities.

Their handbook needs serious updating because the directions to log in your hours and etc. was very confusing. They don't give one website but three websites. At least two are not working properly. They should give one website only since it's the only place to log
  more... in to put time in and click on another link to print out your paycheck. Why this company making it so hard on itself? I'd speak the same for telephoning once a week for job availability when you're not on job assignment. I'd sooner have automatic system where you push options and put in your ID number. It's so much easier for me since I'm hearing impaired. It's hard to understand the person on the other end when they have heavy accents. But the good thing though is they're nice people. They've been good to me.

I cannot speak for the benefits because I'm not there long enough.

I'm glad I got hired on for All Medical Staffing, even it's for the briefest time. I'm start part of them, just in case a job assignment comes along.
Pros
you have to be pretty efficient and learn quickly
Cons
lack of job assignments
allmedical is a great place to work
Specimen Processor PRN (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJFebruary 9, 2016
great place to work. great place to work
you set your own work place hours according to the patients you have to test f

very clean

staff all work together for the good of the company
Pros
easy hours
Cons
not enough over time health benifits could be better
Great assignment
Phlebotomist (Patient Service Rep) (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Great company to work for. Kathy is fantastic. Great hours and pay. Mileage paid weekly. Over 25 to 30 successful venipunctures a day. Processed blood and urine as required. Enter tests into care 350 from rx or requisition from doctor. Labeled specimens accordingly in front of patient. Draw blood on pediatric to geriatric patients daily.
Pros
PATIENT INTERACTION
Cons
HARD STICKS
Productive, fun and busy workpalce
Specimen Processor (Data Entry) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 22, 2015
Very busy work until all work is done nothing was hard very easy. Very safe environment and always informing about daily activities
Phelbotomist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 11, 2015
Over all it is a nice company to work for. When you need it contact them about an issue, they are readily available. As a temp employee they treat me well.
Pros
Hands on managers that work with you
Cons
Low wages, lack of work at times
Temporary Full Time Position
Medical Collector (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 1, 2015
Working on claims review was busy and challenging, but you always had a helping hand from co-worker or your supervisor.
Pros
Great open door policy with management
Cons
That this job was only temporary
unstable
MA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 16, 2015
It is fun and easy as the schedule is variable but, thisvery same perk is also it's downfall. Days and hours are unreliable unless you are on a long term assignment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
unreliable
Very professional staff
PATIENT CARE SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 22, 2014
It is a very nice company to work for and the opportunity for advancement is very promising.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

All Medical Staffing Reviews by Location