All Metro Health Care

All Metro Health Care Employer Reviews

fun work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Lauderdale Lakes, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free, lunches
Cons: healthcare
all the employees know how to caring for others
That kind of job help how to love more and focus mostly on their patient
the enjoyable part is when communicating with the patients finally , solution is right there .
Not what I thought it would be
payroll (Former Employee), NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: not sure of any
Cons: no breaks, long hours, quick lunch. low pay.
I was told the position was a payroll coordinator position. if you look up the definition of a payroll coordinator. you are actually processing payroll.

You don't do any actual processing of payroll. its more of a clerical position. and you do more then what was told you as your position. the pay is low and there is a lot of work. I felt like a temp. being taken advantage of. And the young lady whom was training was very arrogant and rude. She was also very unprofessional. Spoken badly about an employee in front of me. Not such a great experience.
Misleading Employment with no Support
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: care only for profit
As a Service Coordinator, All Metro Health Care will expect you to perform 70 hours of work within a 40 hour work week. Management will expect you to take on outside job responsibilities and spend personal money on clients.
The hardest part of the job is fulfilling the contradictory assignments and taking multiple hours to do repetitive tasks that could be done in a more logical way.
The best part of the job are your co-workers who will offer support as best they can.
Home health AId
Licensed Home Health Aid (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMay 30, 2014
Pros: work set hours and also
Cons: low income no benefits and no raises
Self paced have set number of clients who we handle on daily or weekly bases.

Provide care to client which might include finances, assistance in bathing or dressing. Walking or sitting.

Socialte with family on patients care.

Is protected by HIPPA rules
very stressful and snobish work place as it was a small office as the new girl i did not fit in to their click
Human Resource/Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYMay 28, 2014
Pros: can't think of one
Cons: everything from the manager, to the schudler, rude, talked about employee behind their back, telling employees private information in front of other employees
I was in a bad accident on my way to work requiring spinal surgery and they hired someone else to replacement and when I was released to come back to work they told me I didn't have a job anymore
Friendly environment
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 26, 2014
Pros: putting a smile on a clients face
Cons: taking care of a client hygeine
Every day was extremely hard work but I enjoyed it. I learned how to have patience and work with the elderly and disabled. I loved the personal interaction. the hardest part of the jobs was the miscommunications at the office. sometimes they would send me to the wrong home or i'de go to a clients home and another aide would already be there. but I loved the job overall.
caring for individuals
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYApril 8, 2014
Pros: 12 hour shift
Cons: no benefits
Personal Care Aide - All Metro Health Care, Liverpool, NY,
• Responsible for the full time care and well-being of Patients
• Assisted with activities of daily living, life skills, and advocacy
• Demonstrated professionalism by abiding by confidential and ethical protocols
• Collaborate to effectively coordinate treatment plan changes as needed
• Responsible for written daily reports pertaining to each patient
• Assisted with transportation to appointments, cooking, cleaning, and laundry
Productive work Enivorment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 24, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Typical day with TBI clients is a Great, way to keep. yourself and client, up to date. On time management . what year, month, and time it is. helping clients with banking, shopping, cleaning . Med reminder.
excellent
P.C.A (Current Employee), Lynbrook, NYJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: sometimes
Cons: yes
Most time it"s pleasant and warm by just the way i communicate with my client.
I learned to love my job and by just caring for my clients in many ways.
The management is great.
watching a few of my clients passed on.
spending time with them.
CO WORKERS ALWAYS WORKED AS A GOOD TEAM..
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYDecember 17, 2013
Pros: i loved italian food..
Cons: always had a nice break at work..
I REALLY HAD BEAUTIFUL FUN DAYS WIT MY PATIENTS IN HER HOME.ME AND MY PATIENTS ALWAYS DID FUN THANGS TOGETHER,SUCH AS TAKING HER SHOPPING AND TO THE HAIR DRESSER AND WE ALWAYS ATE LUNCH OUT SIDE ON A SUNNY NICE DAY..ALSO HER FAMILY WAS SO HAPPY WIT ME CARING FOR MY PATIENTS AT ALL TIMES WHEN I WAS THERE.MRS GERMANI WAS A BEAUTIFUL LADY..I REALLY MIS HER SO MUCH..AND ALSO I ALWAYS DID OVERTIME WEN THEY NEEDED ME ON CALL..THE HARDEST PART WAS WHEN MRS.GERMANI GOT SICK..BUT I WAS ALWAYS WITH HER AT THE HOSPITAL..
Very hands on and productive.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Lynbrook, Long IslandDecember 10, 2013
Pros: working wit nurses and doctors.
Cons: very little breaks.
A typical day at work for me is taking care of my patients and following a strict care plan that was develop by doctors and nurses. i have learned to care for patients in the proper and professional way.
productive workplace
Home health aide (Former Employee), Albany, NYNovember 16, 2013
all aspects of direct patient care in home setting. full time hours are always available
NICE JOB
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: pay every week
Cons: payrate and hours
All Metro is a good start off job just to get your feet off the ground for experience. Hardly no hours 2-3 HR cases. And pay not so good. But there staff are very nice and helpful.
pCA/TBI (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 25, 2013
Pros: good rate of pay
Cons: not seeing your own family alot
A typical day at work with all metro is very interesting.You never know what kind of patients you are going to deal with that day. I learned a lot working with different types of families, there culture, there dislikes and likes, to a point that you get attached to them. The hardest part of the job is when you get real close to a patient and they end up passing away. The most enjoyable part is knowing that you made somebody day better by helping them taking good care of them, making them feel good.
positive place to work, great potential for advancement
Medical receptionist / HR (Former Employee), Port Jefferson Station, NYJune 6, 2013
open office at 7am, handling mail and phone messages. handing charts for the following day as well as providing customer service for staff as needed. scheduling job placement for staff. closing office at 6pm. the most enjoyable part of this job was the ability to well with coworkers to achieve a common goal.
very unprofessional
Hha/Pca (Current Employee), Albany, NYMay 8, 2013
this company sucks when it comes to their employees i dont like working here to behonest
Most rewarding Job
HHA (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 29, 2013
My day would start with sponge bathing my client,dressing her,making breakfast,brushing her teeth,hair and doing her make-up,giving her,her medications.. We would go for walks,play games to work on her cognitive sharp,I was taught different exercises from her OT to help keep joints loose and get the blood flowing on her left side becasue she was paralyzed..She loved to sit outside and paint together,I would read from her favorite magazines. She would talk to me about what it was like growing up in her day.She loved to laugh and talk. It never felt like a job,I looked forward to spending the day with her.
good working enviorment
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 8, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no raise and benifits
Excellent area.Office well together Much work in the beggining. then slowed down after a year
love the office staff
Personal care aide (Current Employee), Albany, NYFebruary 19, 2013
great place to work always helpful when things come up. great office staff and payroll is always right with your hours never a problem there
Not a long term place to work.
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: patients
Cons: the company itself is a con.
all patients i have worked with complain about the company and its inner workings. Management change every few months along with other people who works in the office a big office turnover. some co workers are okay but most dont talk to the aid that is coming on shift or coming off. most enjoyable part of the job is the patients nothing else. hours are scarce if you dont have anything permenent. their is no room for advancement of pay raises. a big lack of comunication between aid, patients and company when it comes to care instructions.