All Metro Health Care Employee Reviews

Not A Good Place Of work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 11, 2016
lack of respect between management, schedulers, and aides. to much disrespect toward the workers if we have an emergency out on the field we cant get through to anyone at the office
heavy work load and patients family interfare alot with job duties
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2016
coworkers are great and usually come on time typically at work the paticipants are very hard to manage and the hardest part of the job is the coordination from your assigned coordinator to find consistent work in same workplace
Ghetto and Hostile Work Environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY - University AveNovember 4, 2016
All Metro is a terrible place to work, If you are not ghetto and love drama they will make you feel very unwelcomed. The manager lets employees run the office there is no structure, respect or no training is given and you have to learn everything in one week of being there which you learned on your own. But be careful because if other employees don't like you, they will give you wrong information and you will get trouble by the manager. It is a very monkey see, monkey do work environment -- if one doesn't like you they all don't like you. The manager runs the office with a very micro managed style.
Be careful not to make any mistakes or you will get cussed out by the manager. Employees love to gossip and backstabbed each others. NO PROFESSIONALISM.
I would not recommend anyone to work for this location.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
See above
productive
Personal Care Aide (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 1, 2016
this job is growing and opportunities and is a good source for employment l. I would recommend it to everyone in the area. the hardest part of this job was when a client passed away.I really enjoyed working and learning with my new co-workers they were a really great help to me and fitting in into the company. the most enjoying part of my job was helping my clients have a better look out on life and helping them with their daily life needs.
Pca
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  650 Frank StreetOctober 31, 2016
Love working with my clients on the date of the pieces helping them thrive to find your strengths Trumatic brain injury clients and be good one day and not so the next day
Not for me
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 25, 2016
Nust was unorganized and professional.Not a place i would work for i thank them for giving me the chance to get my certificate even though i worked very hard to get.
Cons
Never gave u full details on clients..losing timesheets
I like it.could be better sy giving hrs
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 24, 2016
I have worKed there for some years and I can truly say they try to keep u with work and they try to fill your availability to the best of there ability.
Pros
flexible
Cons
won't let you work more than 40 hrs
Its okay
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 21, 2016
Have problems with checks and where they send you.
They don't care bout any personal care aids. No consideration. Easy to give a write-up. Not organized with the scheduling. Not a happy environment.
Pros
Easy to get a job there
Cons
Not organized
Unprofessional hostile work environment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYOctober 14, 2016
This place was extremely unprofessional and makes you take the blame when they mess up.The company makes it very hard to care of your client properly.The workers in there are very mean and nasty.I would not recommend this place for an animal.
Pros
Has 1199 benefits
Cons
Unprofessional
This place is horrible
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYSeptember 22, 2016
Management is horrible. Scheduling staff is horrible. Just a horrible to place to work for. I have never had such a horrible experience at a place if employment like this one. They dont pay you for all the hours you work. They schedule you for shifts you cant work and then you get in troubke for no call no shows!!!!!
great staff , poor corporate support
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 20, 2016
My coworkers are great and the local management is good but corporate staff is not supportive .

My co workers were and are very hard workers with an un realistic case load and the schedulers have to work long hours with an un appreciative expectation.
Out of control work place
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NY 13210September 15, 2016
This company's Liverpool location is very unorganized. Fire before hire, which leaves no one in the office to train the new office employees. Being an office that has to relay messages and handle phone calls at a high rate, they do a very poor job. No team work.
Pros
Pay ranges from $9 to $15 depending on client, not work experience.
Cons
Stuck doing extra shifts, no hours when they are mad at someone, and so much more.
Research...
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 14, 2016
High Stress due to the staff are only per-diem. Its is very hard to manage staff with limited or changing availability to work. You must be able to manage call offs with a short period of time, negotiation is a must. Customer services is a must and documentation as well. Nothing never stay the same. Turnover is very high.

Other than that it a job for experience in staffing.
Pros
Relationships that are built
Cons
Too many changes with in management, employees are not paid well, high turnover in each department
Enjoyable workplace
TBI Aide (Current Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYSeptember 11, 2016
I enjoyed my work. I came into work in the morning, greeted all individuals i worked with. Assisted them to restroom if they were eating break feast assisted them with that. Gathered all paperwork to fill out especially if they were going on a trip or to a regular appointment. Assisted them with daily living activities such as bill paying, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, medication reminders, etc. Management was okay. Always assisted when needed. Co-workers were always hands on, the hardest part of the job was only trying to convince them to do something they refused to do that was for their best interest.. The best part of the job was just being there, showing up and doing what you know you enjoyed doing, and that was making a difference in someone else's life.
Pros
Great energy
Cons
short breaks
Environment friendly
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYJuly 18, 2016
Work environment is excellent, employees are very friendly. A very active and professional standards in the office. Communication is excellent among the subordinates. Efficient.
No Place for Growth
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYJuly 14, 2016
There is no further place for growth within the company the position that I am currently at is the last place I can go.Want to work for a company that I can grow with the company and spend many years with.
Caring and considerate environment
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 10, 2016
I would help the elderly and disabled in their every day life. I would assist them with everyday basic needs such as eating, bathing etc.
Was the standard Home Health Aide Agency
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 18, 2016
Assisted elderly and disabled with daily living. Usually had a morning shift and a evening shift. The company did not give raises. There was nothing hard about the job. Met a lot of interesting elderly clients.
Cons
No healthcare
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 9, 2016
loved working there with different people. manager was nice was always on point with everything that was going on. i loved working with customers and helping them find something that fit their style.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
productive work place
HHA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2016
I've worked here for several years and I have no complaints about the company. Great staff, good benefits. The manager is rude but beside her everybody is nice. the hardest part of the job is when you don't have your own client and have to be replacing people.
Pros
great work staff
Cons
increase pay rate

2.8