All Metro Health Care Employee Reviews

all metro
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 24, 2017
a typical day is really just fine with the clients but you will have some that makes you feel unwanted you will tell the management and they will do nothing at all about it
freindly place to work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there , all my coordinators were friendly, always had clients, I did not like working different shift, I will refer it to someone.
they cut all the nursing staffs pay
Pediatric LPN (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 17, 2017
"Due to rising administrative costs" the LPN's pay was uniformly cut down to $17/hr. If your patients are in the hospital or out of town they don't call with shifts to pick up often.
Pros
pediatrics
Cons
healthcare after 1, 000hrs worked
Work
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 8, 2017
All metro keep to yourself and make your money. Long hours long shift. Make sure you live time for your self. The job is overall a good work place if you keep to your self and don't really talk to nobody it will get you far in life.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Might get left on a 24 hour case
unprofessional and unorganized agency
PCA (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYApril 6, 2017
The worst agency i have ever worked for. Cares nothing about the clients or the field staff. Clients are neglected and aides are lazy and don't show up for work.
Cons
no raises, poor pay, bad management
Manhattan location
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 6, 2017
They do not provide direct deposit
Agency do not show how many sick hours you accumulated on paystubs. They expect time sheets on Monday even though pay period ends on Sundays.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
No direct deposit
The company was sometimes professional
pca (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 29, 2017
It was okay working there. They really didn't have enough hours to work and not enough professionalism for me to continue to work there. The clients was nice and management was okay sometimes. The only very friendly and professional time was during orientation.
Pros
Really wasn't any
Cons
not enough hours and money
freedom to work hours and days you choose
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYMarch 28, 2017
Good amount of flexabilty in hours. Working in patients homes you tend to be almost part of the family. Can focus on one patient as opposed to the stress of having to care for many patients
Pros
flexibility
Cons
benefits are usually more expensive
Great learning experiance
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYMarch 24, 2017
I got to experience working in someone else's home and dealing with everyday encounters with the patient and the patient's family members. This experience will help me as nurse with home care nursing and dealing with family members that visit patient's in the hospital.
Overall good company
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  North syracuse nyMarch 16, 2017
I trained for my PCA with this company. They always seem to accommodate my schedule. Understanding and helpful. Ok communication between aids and services coordinators
Pros
Flexibility
Productive work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMarch 2, 2017
Flexible work schedule, cases on bus line, many assignments to choose from, opportunity to choose your own work assignments
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Insurance
Did not like this place.
Montefiore Senior Center, Activities Aide (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMarch 1, 2017
The clients were okay overall, but a few were mean and belligerent. The office workers were even worse .False accusations were made, lies were told, and it was just a very unprofessional environment.
Fun work place , professional
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 16, 2017
I Love all metro health care they have a lot opportunities for people and all kinds of cases with the elderly that I love all metro even tho for working there a short period of time
Pros
Making someone better
it was ok
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Babylon, NYFebruary 11, 2017
Not a bad job. Just extremely stressful. Placing aides in homes to help elderly people and then when they don't show up its hard to deal with. Trying to keep people happy was not easy.
cool work place
home health aide (Current Employee) –  Babylon, NYFebruary 9, 2017
I did overnights so i would clean up make sure my client was showered dressed and they medication
I learned how to communicate
`the hardest part of the job was trying to get to far places on time and their was traffic
Fun workplace
Personal Care Aide (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 20, 2017
I had a good experience with the clients but i didnt like how rude some of the counselors were. And i didnt really care too much about working there
helping people
Home Health aide/CDPAP (Current Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYJanuary 19, 2017
While at All Metro Health care, My job was to assist the elderly. I took the job because it was a job that I can balance while in school. Since i'm graduating in May, there's no need for me to work there anymore. I now want to start getting my career together as a College graduate with two degrees. Of course i've worked other jobs (serving customers), but home health aide, i've been working the longest. A typical day at work is going to work at 9am, helping clients shower, give breakfast, tidy up house/apt, then give lunch at 12 or 1pm, dinner around 5pm and my clients are in bed by 7pm-8pm. In between times, i'm either tidying up the place or making small talk with client in the meantime. This job allowed me to sit and get my homework done. Now that school is going to be over in 4 Months, only going to school two days a week, i'm ready for bigger and better things. I'm extremely caring, friendly, optimistic, have strong leadership skills, and believe i'd be a good candidate for your company.
very hard worker dependable, honest, trust worthy..
personal care aide (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 13, 2017
I really enjoy my job i have been employed with my company for 4 years. I would recommend the company to family and friends
Staff work well together and try to better the company.
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJanuary 10, 2017
The clinical staff work hard to project a positive working relationship with PCPs, patients, the patient's families, and the HHA and PCA staff. The agency has some very good HHA and PCA staff that enjoy their work and are very conscientious. Management has made significant efforts to provide the best services available and provide a positive work environment.
Pros
Free pizza and wings every 3-4 months.
Cons
Health Care at a significant cost.
Interesting &' Nice Place To Work
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 15, 2016
Nice Place But SomeTimes People That Work There Have Attitudes . Bad Comunication Skills At Times Also . Lovely Clients . Okay Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Metro Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8