All Metro Health Care Employee Reviews

friendly workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
help clients with their adl and assist clients with appointments and remind them to take their meds . go shopping and to program with client . created a safe place for them as we moved about the community
Pros
great vacation time off
Cons
short breaks
MORE vaction time
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 28, 2018
a raise is needed . I've at all metro for more than 21 years I should be making a lot more then I do . I shouldn't have to work fifty hours just to bring home money to live.
very unprofessional
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 25, 2018
the staff shows favoritism between the staff. depending on your relationship with the staff will determine how many hours you will receive during the work week
fun work place
home health aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 22, 2018
great environment patients was fun to be around, you learn different ideas from all of them. never a dull moment when taking care of the elderly, i really enjoyed being a home health aide. and doing my job to the best of my abilities. etc. grooming, meal prep, doing daily activities with them, light housekeeping and taking care of their laundry.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
health care
Fun Workplace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJanuary 20, 2018
I like Working with this Company because it has all shifts available such as Days, Afternoons or Overnights the clients are really sweet and it is a lot of 1 on 1 time with you and your client. Also there is always extra hours that you can pick up if needed.
Cons
No Breaks
Horrible
CHHA (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 16, 2018
This is the most unorganized job I have ever seen in my life you called them for a case they don't call you back they send you to the most dirtiest places I've ever seen they don't have two cases set up for you a nurse do not come out ahead of time to open the case so unorganized
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough pay
My opinion about All Metro
Personal Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  170 Earl Ave Lynbrook NY 11563January 8, 2018
What could I tell you about All Metro. its nice place to work. But they keep changing the staff like the coordinators. They do not stay too long at All Metro. They sometimes give you the round around by not directing you to the proper personnel to speak with when you need a problem resolved.
day at work
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYDecember 23, 2017
All Metro is a great company, i got along with the staffs and the patients. A typical day at work was helping my patients with household duties, shopping errands and personal hygiene. I enjoyed my job and there was never a dull moment working for them.
Pros
always able to work with scheduling
Great Place to work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 15, 2017
I am currently employed with this agency and I love it! However, I am looking for other employment opportunities where I can grow as an experienced employee with a degree.
Pros
Wonderful Staff
Cons
Some seasons are better than others
Under paid and under staffed
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 27, 2017
I believe the under staffing is due to the extremely low pay rate. According to the state guidelines they are paying a living wage but also according to state research it take almost 3 pay checks to pay the average rent for a two bedroom apartment. There are kids flipping burgers making more than I.
Pros
Constant work
Cons
due to under staffing you may be mandated, frequently

Want to know more about All Metro Health Care?

Ask a question
Workplace Cutlure
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYNovember 21, 2017
A lot of work to make the day go by.
Typical day was very busy and hectic.
Hardest part was bad management.
No raises. No room for advancement.
Everyone out for themselves
Horrible services
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 21, 2017
I wanted to get into HealthCare as a care aide. So I went through All Metro. Mu trainning was easy and exciting and I was too about working their. But I was never met by a nurse to go over how to use a hover life. Worst experience.
Pros
Life insurance
Cons
Poor staff
great placeto work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2017
it was ok you can get lots of work.. if your looking for live in cases or 12 hour cases you can work here. as long as you have a vehicle and can get to the cases you have a job,,
Nice Agency paid on time
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYNovember 14, 2017
Apply there great pay jobs avaliable lovely company always caring for both clients and workers thumbs up benifits are great cal then up you won’t regret it
very flexible
Accounts Payable Assistant (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYNovember 11, 2017
i have been working for the company almost 4 years. the people are very friendly and so is management. unfortunately i have asked for more hours and more money and was told that it couldnt be done at this time.
Pros
flexible times
Cons
no raises
The hardest part of the job is dealing with diagnoses of pediatric clients
LPN (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 2, 2017
What I've learned by working for this company is whatever you put in is exactly what you'll get in return.The most rewarding part of the job is allowing some form of relief to parents of special needs children.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
No job security/stability
this job was ok but could be better
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYOctober 20, 2017
this job was good working in someone home cooking cleaning which I love to do so that's what make it good. I also take patient to appointment and do earrings.
The oppisite of productive and fun
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 18, 2017
This company is not exactly professional. They underpay you and take advantage of you. They change your schedule without informing you and they do not have a professional response when it comes to not being able to pick up hours due to health issues or if there is an emergency. The one positive thing about this company is that you can make your schedule based off your weekly time. This company will send you to cases without providing you with valid information for your own safety. There are times that you will be stuck on a case for days due to the company's lack of trying to find a relief for you.
Pros
For the most part you can make your own schedule
Cons
They will change things on you without informing you
Terrible place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYOctober 17, 2017
Warning, do not work there. Hostile working environment. Its a very hostile work environment. You must be strong willed To work here. Management is the worst. They are ticking time bombs. And upper management is even worse..
Pros
Leaves early day before a holiday
Excellent Opportunity
LPN (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 17, 2017
All Metro Health Care offers various locations for the licensed medical professional to practice.

This company has offered:
Flexibility with my schedule
Convenient methods of contacting staff
Superb supervising clinical team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Metro Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.